Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Attack in the library

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Attack in the library - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack in the library

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 am

Athena was not going to waste the opportunity she just gained after she kicked the red haired woman in the chest and would try to roll of the pile of books she currently was on. If that worked she would have evaded her attacker's incoming running knee strike and would try to kick with both legs against the other woman's knees as she asked''who are you and why are you attacking me'' as she hoped her suspicion would be confirmed that Lili was behind this.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Viper would miss her knee strike and would get kicked in the knees. Viper would drop down to one knee and grit her teeth in pain as she heard Athena demand answers. "I don't owe you an explanation, I owe you an ass whooping." Viper said as she charged at Athena trying to Spear her into a bookshelf. If that worked Viper would follow up pulling Athena's head in a Rsing Knee Strike for some serious damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Athena thought she would get an explanation as she had expected the redhead to run her mouth for a moment while she was down on one knee. So as the librarian got back to her feet she would listen to what the other woman had to say and was annoyed that she would not get an explanation out of the redhead.

''Then I just have to beat it out of aargg''replied the Greek woman before she screamed in pain as she got speared against a bookshelf and got an rising knee strike to her head as an follow up attack from Viper.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Viper's combo worked and now Athena was stunned. Viper would then grab a laptop over on a desk nearby and would crack it over the librarian's head. If that worked, Viper would continue to strip Athena naked to get down to business and finish her job. Viper was tasked with taking out Athena, stripping her naked, writing the word "Slut" on the Greek woman's breasts with red lipstick, and then she'd have to take a picture of her job well done.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Athena was once again laying against the fallen books as she tried to focus but as a result from the knee to her head was still a bit out of it. This would cost the librarian as the red haired woman was able to grasp the Greek native's laptop and crack it over her head. After that blow Athena would be out of it and not even notice that her attack wrote the word slut on her breasts until she slowly opened her eyes when the other woman took a picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Viper would look at the picture she took and would say. "We almost have the perfect shot. But I think we need to make you look more pathetic." Viper said before she'd stomp down repeatedly on Athena's pussy with her heels to tenderize the librarian's pussy. "You need to look nice and helpless for my employer." Viper said she she'd continue to stomp down on Athena's pussy. "It'll only hurt for a bit, then you'll feel some pleasure." Viper said before she'd attempt to plunge her heel in Athena's vagina to add pain and pleasure to her victim.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:38 am

Athena would not do anything to mke it seem she was awake until her opponent started taking as she would suddenly lash out with a kick to redhead's pussy before her attacker could stomp down on the librarian's pussy. If the kick connected the Greek woman would make it back to her feet and slap the redhead in the face as she yelled ''was only going to get you to tell me who hired you but that chanced after what you said or did as you made a mess of my library''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Viper would be surprised as she took a kick to her pussy from Athena. "ARGH!!!!" Viper grunted as she cupped her crotch with her hands. Then the librarian would get back to her feet to then slap Viper in the face. Viper would backpedal after taking the slap to try to create some distance between herself from Athena. Viper would try to pull a set of brass knuckles from her pants pocket hidden from Athena, to surprise the librarian with a brass knuckles punch to the face with a devastating blow.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Athena would smirk as she heard the redhead scream in pain after she kicked her attacker in the crotch and after making it back to her feet would lash out with an slap to the other woman's face. While it took some restrain the librarian would not go on the attack right away and by keeping her distance was able to avoid the incoming punch by leaping backwards. This would be a blessing as the Greek woman did not know that the redhead had pulled a set of brass knuckles from a hidden pocket and as her attacker missed would try to wrap her arms around her head and plant the other woman with a DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Viper missed her punch and would have her head wrapped up by Athena's bicep. Viper feeling the sense of urgency from her previous head injury, because she doesn't need to take a DDT on the hard library floor. Viper would start to throw desperate punches with her brass knuckles to Athena's rib cage to try to release the hold in an attempt to stop the DDT. If that worked Viper would attempt to Back Body Drop Athena onto a tipped over bookshelf.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next