Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 7 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:22 am

Yagyu panted for air as she was thrown in and would get back up on all fours as she wheezed for air, her ass sticking up at Touko.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 7 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:26 am

Touko would look at her new arsenal of weaponry and consider her options... this was no longer a wrestling match or even a hardcore deathmatch... this was a sadist's wet dream... and Touko was living it. Allowing Yagyu a small amount of time to rest, Touko was busy setting up the 3rd table in the corner... wait! She still had the 2nd one set up too! Not wasting any time Touko would lift Yagyu and whip her straight towards the corner, hoping to shatter the table... and if yagyu's body couldn't break it... she'd sprint and send her crashing through it with a mean spirited drop-kick aimed at her breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:30 am

Yagyu would feel herself being lifted up and whipped on top of two tables. Yagyu would lay on her back, sprawled on top of the two tables before screaming in pain when Touko landed a drop kick down on her breasts, smashing her through the two tables!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:38 am

Touko was goddamn proud of herself, she'd slammed many women through tables before but never two at the same time, she breifly considered thanking Yagyu but decided against it... that left only two toys left... the crop and the knuckles... Deciding to save her favorite for last she opted to drag Yagyu back into view of the camera's for a good old fashion ass-whipping. Before Yagyu could even try to comprehend the situation she would lay into the girl's ass with her crop smacking it across her back and ass upwards of forty times, breaking the crop in the process!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 am

Yagyu groaned as she felt herself being dragged in front of one of the cameras and felt a stinging slap on her back. Yagyu would scream in pain as a red mark would be left from the crop and screamed and cried in pain as Touko whipped the crop down on her back and ass, her back and ass becoming beat red with red marks all over her until the crop broke. Yagyu was in tears now, sobbing in pain under Touko.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:44 am

"Done yet?" The sadist would ask her prey... "or do you still have a little more fight left in you?" Touko would tease sliding the glistening brass knuckles out from her cleavage. "I'm gonna break you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:45 am

Sobbing on the ground, Yagyu would gather herself and glared at Touko and weakly uttered, "Never."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:48 am

Touko would let out a cry of malice as she sprinted at Yagyu, tackling and mounting the girl, she would begin choking her with her left forearm, and at any sign of losing consiousness she would slam the brass knuckles down on Yagyu's forehead!! After a few moments of this she would shift to a typical side headlock whilst grinding the metal weapon into her forehead!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:52 am

Yagyu would cry in pain as Touko jumped on top of her and started to gag as Touko started to choke her with her left forearm. Yagyu would try to pry her arm away but her eye would widen in fear when she saw Touko raising her right fist in the air, wearing a brass knuckle and bringing down on her forehead. Yagyu's head would be shot back as she would immediately fall unconscious as blood trickled started to trickle down, her tongue sticking out. She wouldn't even feel Touko locking her in a headlock but did feel an excruciating pain as Touko started to grind the brass knuckle into her forehead, squirming and flailing her body.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:59 am

"You like this!? You fucking like this!??" Touko would repeat while brutalizing the stubborn girl. "I don't know how you did this, but i hate you already!" Touko had already broken this girl, made her cum, made her piss and made her bleed! What else could she do to this bitch!? Finally releasing her she would grab the microphone one more time, bringing it to her opponent. "One last time... do you quit?" Depending on the answer she would strangle the life out of her with the cord!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next