by Kookio Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut) Empty Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Standard Match
Conditions: Winner is decided by pinfall, submission, or knockout!

Yagyu tightened her kimono sash one last time, making sure it was nice and tight and held her purple kimono together. It has been a while since her last match, having been severely injured by Touko, she was bedridden for a few months due to Manager's over protectiveness and worrying. Yagyu took a look in a full body mirror in the locker room, doing some last minute stretches, her small kimono struggling to hold her huge breasts in as she did.

Yagyu:

"Well, this is going to be it. Been several months but I did train a lot while I was resting. I have some new tricks so lets show the people out there what I can really do!" Yagyu thought to herself as she left the locker room and headed down the hallway leading to the entrance to the arena. At the end of the hallway, two people were waiting for them, Manager and Abigail. Yagyu smiled and ran up to the two of them.

"Manager! Abigail!" Yagyu greeted with a smile, bowing as she reached the two, "I wasn't expecting to see you two here." Manager smiled back.

"Why wouldn't we? It's your first night back. Of course I would be making you would be safe," Manager said as if it was obvious. Abigail nodded, wearing a small smile which was rare of her.

Yagyu looked at Abigail, she saw the horrible things Touko did to Abigail after the match ended and she felt horrible. If she hadn't have dragged Abigail into her mess, she wouldn't have had to suffer the humiliation she did. Yagyu was about to apologize when her theme started to play. Manager looked out the entrance and motioned Yagyu to go. "Show time Yagyu. Give it your all," Manager smirked at Yagyu. Yagyu nodded with a smile and ran out the entrance, waving to her fans. The crowd screamed when Yagyu exited, happy to see her make a return.

As Yagyu entered the ring and got into her corner to wait for her opponent, Manager and Abigail continued to wait at the entrance to the arena, leaning against the wall, before Manager finally noticed a figure walking down. Smirking, Manager turned to look at the figure and said, "Well, nice to meet you."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut) Empty Re: Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Pulling one of her gloves tighter around her hand Rook just sat and stared blankly at it, the sound of her tugging on the tight material resonating throughout her small corner of the locker-room when it was cut short by the snap of her finally letting go. For a multitude of reasons it had been a while since she had last stepped into the ring for a fight, tonight would be an interesting start to her career in the AFW that was for sure.

Rook:

With the loud screech of her pre-set alarm irritating her eardrums the girl slowly stood up, bending over to turn the annoying piece of equipment off before casually walking off to prepare for her own entrance into the arena, making sure she walked past the mirror as she went so that she could do one last subtle check on her appearance. The walk before the fight wasn't a long one, but with all the hidden anticipation and building adrenaline it certainly felt like it.

Often times Rook would have put a bit of time into figuring out who she would be fighting, but not tonight. A debut match was a special occasion after all, one which is made all the better if your very first opponent in the organisation is a surprise.  

Continuing on her way Rook spotted a couple of people waiting right next to the entrance to the arena. Though at first she attempted to just ignore them and walk straight past without a care she was caught by one of them addressing her, causing her movement to pause in place. "Good for you. Who are you and why should I care?" Rook spoke out with a tone like dry-ice, quite apparently not in any kind of mood for meeting new people or making friends. This kind of thing was absolutely overflowing with trouble and she could see it from a mile away. Truly ridiculous, she hadn't even gotten into her match yet she was already subconsciously debating if she would have to go two on one and fight a couple of no-names behind stage.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut) Empty Re: Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Manager smirked at Rook as he tipped his fedora a bit up before he stopped leaning against the wall and stood up straight. "Wow, you are as cold as they said, heh. Just wanted to greet Yagyu's opponent before she enters the ring," Manager explained with a shrug, "I'm Manager, Yagyu's manager. And this is Abigail."

Abigail would bow slightly to Rook before straightening herself. Manager would look up and smirk at Rook, "Just wanted to welcome you to AFW, that's all. I mean, with your tendency to appear and disappear, I thought I should at least give you a formal greeting before your debut match."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Irritated that she was being held up Rook just stood there impatiently waiting for the mysterious man to stop speaking. At the very least it appeared as if the duo weren't here for a fight, and at the end of the day that's all that really mattered. For the moment the equally secretive girl just stood solid and listened to what this guy had to say, only starting to rush once she heard the first few opening notes to her introduction.

Apparently quite aggravated by this guys knowledge on the way which she operates Rook span around and slammed her gloved palm into the nearest wall, her face overflowing with anger. "I don't know what the hell kind of act you think you're pulling but I suggest you drop it. I don't want to hurt Yagyu but I assure you that I will, pissing me off before I start hitting her isn't a good idea." Rook explained with as much anger in her voice as she had in her face, looking for a few moments longer before removing her palm from the wall and preparing to exit onto the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Manager was about to let Rook go when she suddenly threatened to hurt her. Doing background checks on anyone is easy, and seeing how Rook 'hurts' people in her career flipped Manager's internal switch. His cocky smirk disappeared and just a few steps before Rook walked out into the arena, Manager used his Don't Blink ability and appeared right beside Rook and glared up at her, his tinted glasses glinting for a moment so she could see his sharp eyes.

"Now I don't mind people threatening, but the moment you threaten one of my girls, don't expect me to stay quiet, got it-" Manager would then say Rook's real name with a devious smirk and if she turned to face him, she would notice he had somehow grabbed one of her guns and pointed it at her face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Not willing to waste anymore time Rook tried to simply ignore Manager's words and carry on moving forwards, yet she was forced into stillness once more as she heard him utter her real name. Turning around in preparation to hit him, she didn't seem at all bothered that he had managed to nab one of her weapons, as usual she just appeared to be rather angry. "They're props you moron." She hissed in irritation, after all, who would bring actual weaponry to a wrestling match, guns especially. By this point she was well and truly late for her entrance, a fact which only annoyed her further.

"Don't want me to threaten your clients? Fine. But the second you dare say that name again I'll make you eat your god damn fingers." She growled with the utmost seriousness, not having enough time to stay and chat any longer. Pulling her mask down over her face she made a rapid run for the ring, by this point she was already far too late to do anything truly impressive so what was the point in bothering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Manager glared back at Rook before tossing her gun to the side and snickered, "Of course I know they're props. You would never even be able to get past the front doors if they're weren't. Heh but better me being threatened than them, good luck-" Manager would say Rook's real name one last time before heading to the observation deck with Abigail. Abigail would stare at Rook for a bit before Manager called for her and the two went to the second floor, Employees Only Observation Deck and sat down at a table to watch the match.

"She's an interesting character, don't you think?" Manager asked Abigail. Abigail nodded but kept her eyes traced on Rook as she walked down the ramp.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Not needing to run for very long it wouldn't take more than a few moments before Rook managed to get to ringside, at which point she would quickly jump up onto the ring itself and vault over the top set of ropes immediately afterwards. That wasn't at all the way she had intended for her introduction to go, indeed if she had managed to avoid Manager and Abigail things would have undoubtedly gone far smoother. But she couldn't change it now, she was in the ring and already incredibly pissed off with everything around her.

Without a word to her opponent Rook just stomped to her corner and waited for the bell to ring, she desperately needed to hit something and fast. Unfortunately it seemed as if her opponent would end up as the main outlet for her now overflowing rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Yagyu watched as her opponent looked extremely furious as she stomped out from the entrance, wondering if it had anything to do with Manager. Watching her opponent jump over the top rope reminded her of Abigail's entrance and she suddenly realized how disturbing her opponent's mask was. A tiny bit creeped out, Yagyu would shake it off as she started to become serious and waited for the bell to ring. Right when the bell rang, Yagyu would stay cautious and try to keep her distance from her opponent, not knowing anything about her just yet.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Since it seemed that Yagyu didn't want to come closer for the minute Rook decided that she'd just go to her. Rapidly stalking across the ring with fire in her footsteps she would waste no time before getting real up-close and personal with the other girl. Trying to gauge exactly how her opponent was comfortable fighting Rook seemingly went for a simple left hand punch to the side of the head, however before any actual impact she would skillfully step back and re-position herself, soon revealing that she would actually go from the right rather than the previously faked left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next