Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:51 am

"One of you're main issues is that you fall for psyche outs way too easily," Yagyu remembered Manager instructing her when she was training with him, "Yagyu, use that family talent of yours to your advantage. I know you have the instincts and the skill, so you have to apply your skills." Yagyu took a deep breath and when her masked opponent shot out a left punch, everything seemed to have slowed down and she quickly examined her surrounding and any body language she could read. The way she threw the left punch looked awkward to her but if that meant her opponent was faking it and going with a right punch, she didn't really have any where to dodge to since Rook could simply switch back to her left punch.

"When cornered and can longer escape to your left or your right, you still have two other options of escape," Manager had said to Yagyu in another training session, "You can jump up but considering your short size, I don't think that'll work out too well for ya, heh. But in that case, when you can't go right, left, or up, you go-"

"DOWN!" Yagyu thought to herself as suddenly everything would go back to normal speed and she would duck down to dodge her opponent's punches. To her glee, she was correct in ducking as she was able to dodge her opponent's left and right punch! The training sessions she had really paid off! Now that she was below her opponent, she would perform a leg sweep to try and knock her opponent off her feet and as she fell, Yagyu would follow up with an uppercut!

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:27 am

As it was with Yagyu, when Rook went to throw the first real blow of the match everything seemed to dramatically slow down in speed. Silly really, how certain events in her past had changed her so drastically. All of the secrets, the intimidating persona, was any of it truly necessary, did it not just ruin the thing which she once felt so passionate towards? No, that was pure idiocy, of course it was all required. If she had learned anything while growing up it's that the world doesn't give a damn about what you're passionate about, at the end of the day it's all just smoke and mirrors, nobody ever really gets what they want in life, no matter how close they might come to it. She had tried to be nice, but what they say about the nice people coming last holds a terrible amount of legitimacy.

With all the lost time catching up in a mere blink of an eye Rook was forced to watch in annoyance as her mighty strike totally missed it's mark and hit nothing but the air, her knee prepared to shoot forwards straight into the other girls nose when she felt her legs moving from under her, forcing her to clumsily trip forwards into an upper-cut which was so kindly waiting for her.

With bolt of shock and pain accompanied by a growl of annoyance Rook was sent falling backwards, in an attempt to salvage the situation she assisted in throwing her weight backwards, allowing herself to recover nicely with a semi-improvised back-flip. Due to the sudden force flinging her head backwards though, her intimidating mask had come loose and been flung backwards outside of the ring, apparently Rook wasn't too bothered, she was much to busy focusing on the girl who had just nailed her one. Grinding her teeth together with aggravation she darted forwards from her previous crouched position, looking to literally jump on top of Yagyu and force her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 am

From the observation deck, Abigail and Manager watched with approval when Yagyu was able to successfully pull off a counter against the Vigilante. But what surprised Abigail and Yagyu was Rook's movements and how she recovered. Abigail's eyes widen the same time as Yagyu. Her movements were almost exactly like Abigail's but Yaygu didn't have time to stand there like an idiot. When Rook landed on her feet and crouched down, shooting herself back at Yagyu, Yagyu barely had enough time to dive to her right, feeling Rook nicking her left foot as she tumbled and rolled the side of the ring. A little shaken with how identical her movements were to her friends, Yagyu would prepare herself again and jump in the air and try to squash her opponent.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:48 am

Only getting more worked up once she missed her mark Rook slammed her fists into the canvas and let loose another irritated growl, throwing all of her weight to one side before sharply moving in the opposite direction to rapidly roll onto her back. At first she had planned to hop onto her feet once again with the use of her hands, however Yagyu had practically handed her a counter on an engraved silver platter, one which she had absolutely no plans on turning down. With her opponent preparing to come down to squash her Rook worked fast, pulling both of her legs backwards and placing her hands behind her head she did similarly as she would if she was trying to jump to her feet, only she put far more emphasis in the strength behind her legs rather than the strength required in her arms as she shot both of her legs outwards like bullets, the end result most likely being Yagyu getting a stomach full of forceful boots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:46 am

Yagyu was confident she had the advantage dodging the first two attacks but had gotten ahead of herself. Her eye widen when she saw Rook moving out of the way as she would splash onto the mat and went splat. Yagyu groaned in pain as she rolled over onto her back and clutched her stomach in pain but cried out even louder when Rook would stomp down on her stomach, sending more waves of pain all over her body! Yagyu coughed and would glare up at Rook before attempting to roll away herself and try to get back up on her feet.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:18 pm

Feeling a certain sense of relief and satisfaction that she had actually managed to properly hit Yagyu, Rook saw it fit to press the advantage whilst it was still within her grasp, intent on trying to pry some information as she did so. "What's your connection to the asshole with the glasses? It's obvious that you aren't just a client." The girl grumbled with a plentiful amount of aggression, sticking close to her rolling opponent to make the task of getting up again much more difficult. While Yagyu tired to get back up Rook would lean down to see if she could grab her by the shoulders and forcefully pull her up, intent on keeping a tight hold on her if she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Yagyu grit her teeth and frowned as she couldn't make any distance at all with her opponent. Yagyu eye furrowed and she glanced at Rook with a frown when she heard her describe Manager. Before getting herself up up, she felt Rook grabbing her by her shoulders and yanking her up instead. Yagyu glared at Rook as she tried to jump back and away from her taller opponent before answering her question.

"I don't quite understand what you're getting out here but I can clearly tell you don't like Manager and it seems like you think there's something between him and me. Well he's just my manager and friend, and I don't appreciate people insulting my friends," Yagyu replied as she charged Rook and attempted to deliver a roundhouse kick to Rook's side.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:53 am

With Rook having no issue matching Yagyu's glare she continued to hold onto her up until the moment where the shorter girl pulled herself free and moved backwards to put a bit of distance between the two. From Yagyu's expression it was clear that this Manager guy seemed to be a bit of a soft spot, presumably due to what she expected about their relationship being a bit deeper than it might first appear.

Listening to Yagyu's explanation Rook just stood back and entered into a more defensive styled stance, waiting for her opponent to come to her whilst she thought about the developments implied with the new information which had been revealed to her, as limited as it might have been. Yagyu's next attack was a doubled edged sword, as the powerful kick did hit, causing Rook to stumble to the side and gasp in discomfort. However Rook herself managed to bare through the pain enough to hook her arm around Yagyu's leg whilst it was still close to her. "I don't like anyone, girl." Rook stated bluntly while keeping a good hold of her opponents leg, bringing up her other arm before delivering a sharp elbow to the other girls knee joint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:20 am

A small smile formed on Yagyu's face when her kick left and she was able to cause her opponent to stumble back. But she let out a gasp when Rook would suddenly wrap her arms around her leg before she could pull back and trapped her there. She then saw Rook raising her elbow and as she raised it in the air, everything started to slow down again around Yagyu. Her eye darted every where, trying to find a way out and then she tried to dig back into her memorizes of training with Manager.

"Yagyu, you have to be more careful with your kicks," Manager said during one of their training sessions as he caught Yagyu's roundhouse kick before it connected with him. He simply pushed her back and put his hands on his hips, "While you're roundhouse kicks are powerful, you get too reckless and they're pretty easy to be caught by any skilled wrestler." Yagyu panted as she bent over and cupped her hands on knees before asking, "What do you suggest I do then?" Manager would motion Yagyu to perform another roundhouse kick but this time he trapped her leg in his arms, "You will almost all the time have the height disadvantage in your matches but use that to your advantage! You'll weigh less then most girls so when you're legs get trapped like this, lift yourself up and try to do something like an Alberto Del Rio style kick to their head. Bringing them to the ground, you'll be able to transition into an arm lock."

Yagyu quickly understood what to do as time started to speed back up, that elbow edging closer to her knee. With all her strength, Yagyu would jump up and spin around to attempt a spin kick to Rook's head, sending her to the ground and just like Manager said, transition into an arm bar!

Up on the observation deck, Manager chuckled to himself. Abigail would glance at the young boy and asked, "What's wrong?"

Manager glanced back at Abigail, "Seems Rookie thinks Yagyu and I have a thing! Hahaha!" Abigail's face grew red.

"What!?" Abigail exclaimed rather loudly, a rare occurrence for Abigail to raise her voice in public. Manager waved her to calm down.

"Relax Abi, you know she and I don't have that kind of relationship! I mean come on, I'm honestly hopeless when it comes to girls! There's never anyone who would be interested in a guy like me! Haha!" Manager joked as he continued to watch the match, proud of Yagyu for remembering their training. Abigail blushed even harder when she heard Manager's comment but simply recomposed herself and looked away from the boy, muttering, "You idiot."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:47 am

If she were speaking truthfully, Rook wouldn't have said that she didn't like anyone, in truth the way which she acted towards others was more of a self defence mechanism if anything, a barrier to stop herself from being hurt by the inconsiderate actions of others. The ever-present sting of previous betrayals have left permanent scars on her mind, scars which she might never be able to truly recover from. It's exactly as she had said to herself numerous times before this, "Don't make friends, and you won't get hurt." Sure it was true in some ways, if you aren't close to anyone then you won't care what happens to anyone. Truth be told, was it worth it? To completely banish the idea of making friends fully based on past experiences? To not have anyone to spend time with or lean on when you're in trouble? Or even anyone to just sit down and talk with for that matter. All of that, just to avoid being hurt again? In Rook's mind it was worth it, worth not feeling the pain of a failed emotional connection.

Rook might have been doing a questionable job of avoiding emotional pain, but she certainly wasn't doing a great job of dodging physical injury. With the fastest of motions Yagyu managed skillfully pull herself free and kick Rook straight in the side of the head, the already angry girl spinning to face the opposite direction before falling to her knees to recover. Without even a moments pause the vigilante felt the weight of the opposing wrestler forcing her down, her arm pulled back for a simple yet no less effective arm-bar.

"This bitch is really starting to fuck with my temper." Rook growled to herself through grit teeth while the uncomfortable pain irradiated throughout her awkwardly twisted shoulder, the still lingering pain of being kicked in the head not making matters any better.

With the referee coming over to ask if she wished to submit Rook replied quite bluntly by aggressively smacking her head backwards, trying to see if she could smash Yagyu in the face with the back of her head whilst she continued to struggle against the hold in general. No way was she losing this debut, not after the run in with that bastard in the glasses. She wouldn't just threaten his client, she'd make good on it and beat her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next