Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 1:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

Moriarty

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut) - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Abigail continued to stare at Rook, appearing to be unflinching at all. Deep down, she was actually startled a bit from Rook's brashness but she learned how to hide her anxiousness. Staring at Rook for a few more moments, Abigail would walk towards Rook and say, "You're rather interesting, Miss Rook."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut) - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Match! Yagyu vs Rook the Vigilante (Debut)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:18 pm

With each one of Abigail's steps echoing throughout the relatively silent area Rook just crossed her arms and watched. She had yet to do any research on Abigail so she was unsure exactly how tough she was. However if Abigail and Yagyu were both trained by the same person, then it was a safe bet to assume that this girl wouldn't be an easy target. "I'm flattered, what's next? We throw a slumber party and braid each-others hair while talking about the boys we like? Pff, please." The vigilante growled, not being the sort for complements or complex meanings and just wanting to know why Abigail was so intent on staring at her alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Abigail would take one more step closer to Rook, practically breast to breast now, looking down at the slightly shorter woman. Her cold eyes burned into Rook's hot spirited ones. Abigail didn't know what she was doing or thinking but she would then say, "You're fighting style. It's exactly like mine."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 pm

With the way that Abigail approached her Rook could instinctively tell that this girl wanted to tussle, even if she didn't say anything, her body language yelled it louder than any set of words could. "That's where you're wrong. Because that implies that if the two were put up against one another, neither would win." Rook responded, her own tone and expression becoming more battle ready with each word. "And I would beat you." Were her last few words for the moment as she uncrossed her arms, pushing herself into Abigail with a complete disregard to common sense or fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:29 pm

A small but coy smile formed on Abigail's face as the Vigilante pushed onward. Just as Rook pushed past her, Abigail would immediately spin around grabbing Rook by her arms and twirl her. She would twirl the both of them until suddenly stopping, sliding one leg forward and one leg back, pushing Rook slightly to the ground but supporting her with one of her arms and legs, almost like the last move in a tango. Abigail would be inches from Rook's face as she held her, her cold eyes looking into Rook's before she would suddenly give Rook a light peck on her cheek and letting her stand back up on her own two feet. Abigail would turn around and walk to meet Manager, but not before telling Rook, "We'll see about that. Until next time, Miss Rook."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:40 am

The very moment Abigail grabbed her and span her into the dance-like position Rook thought that she was being attacked, as such she grit her teeth together and balled her fists, preparing to give this girl a punch to the mouth when she suddenly realised exactly what Abigail had done. "Real romantic." The vigilante grumbled as her harsh expression softened into one which made her appear to just be uninterested, her previously battle-ready fists gently falling back into palms as she understood now that she wasn't being assaulted. "So what now? We just going to stare at each-other or-" Rook started off before she was suddenly interrupted by the other girl unexpectedly giving her a light kiss on the cheek! The action flustering the girl a bit as she pushed herself away from Abigail, her face lightly lighting up with a shade of red. "Yeah we will see about it. And it's not Miss Rook, It's just Rook!" She shouted over at the now leaving Abigail in her still gently flustered state, standing still for a moment to try and figure out exactly what happened before she just shook her head, turning around and walking off in the opposite direction. "God damn nutcase."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5