Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Yagyu would soon get senses back together as she would shake off the pain and dizziness and got up on all fours, herself up onto her knees, she would see Touko with a chair in her hands and immediately tried to get to her feet.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Not wasting any time Touko would bring the steel chair down on her rising opponent's exposed back, slamming it down once, twice, three times! and finally bringing the fourth down on her head! "Oh ho ho ho ho!" The sadistic heel laughed over her soon to be broken opponent. "Not even going to fight back this time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Yagyu would scream as she felt the metal chair slamming on her back for the first time, sending her right back onto the mat. Yagyu would spasm when the metal chair was brought down on her again for a second and third time. The fourth, Yagyu would attempt to get up, raising her head before the metal chair collided down on her skull!
Yagyu's head would smack right back down to the mat, a pounding pain coursing through her entire body as her upper body laid down and her ass stuck in the air right in front of Touko.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:42 pm

Touko would take her time strutting over to the broken jobber. Grabbing a fistfull of the pathetic excuse for a wrestler's hair and tossing her into the corner turnbuckle. Touko couldn't believe her luck that this match had got approved, the last time she beat a girl this badly the company forced them to retire! Oh, how she loved the AFW! Touko grabbed the mic off of the mat and began strutting over to her dazed opponent. Sticking the mic in her face, Touko awaited a response!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Yagyu would groan when she felt herself be picked up by her hair and thrown against a turnbuckle. She would shut her eye in pain as her head still pounded in pain. She would then feel something poking at her lips and open her eye to see Touko putting a mic at her mouth. Yagyu would glare at her and said into the mic, "Fuck. You."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:49 pm

"I don't understand why you are so fucking stubborn!" Touko would say slamming the mic down against Yagyu's head making a giant noise from the sound system. "You won't fight and you won't admit defeat!" Touko would send a few mean spirited gut punches at her bikini-clad opponent. "Fine! We have this whole room to ourselves, let's use it!" Touko would grab her plaything once more preparing to drag her out of the ring onto the cold cement floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Yagyu would grunt in pain when Touko slammed the mic on her head before launching a few punches to her gut, causing her to double over. She would feel Touko grabbing her hair again and dragging her out of the ring and onto the hard cement floor, into the more dimly lit parts of the room.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:56 pm

If this were a proper arena she would drag this pathetic wrestler into the audience, letting them grope and grab her at will. What a shame, Touko would have to make her own fun. It wasn't so much that she minded, but the humiliation of getting groped by your own fans was a such a specific type of humiliation that couldn't be replicated any other way. Whatever, at least her and Yagyu were locked in this room until one of them verbally admitted defeat. Touko would take her time circling around the ring dragging Yagyu around before whipping her into one of the small assortments of chairs set up around the ring. "Hey, I smuggled some real fun toys in here... why don't you take a look!" Touko said whipping her opponent into the ring apron!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Yagyu would scream when felt herself being whipped into a bunch of chairs set upped, crashing into them completely and wrecking them. Yagyu would lay in them, groaning in pain. She would feel Touko grabbing her again only to throw her back into the ring. Yagyu would roll all the way into the center of the ring before stopping and sprawled out in the center. Yagyu heard what Touko said and dread to think of what horrible things she could've possibly brought into this locked room.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:03 pm

Touko would adjust her kneepads lazily before making her way over to the busty ragdoll on the ground. Touko would strut over making sure to kick Yagyu's head as she walked, she bent over shoving her ass in Yagyu's face as she bent over to reach for a new toy. Hitachi... A few tables... a riding crop... and the brass knuckles she was hiding in her cleavage... Oh she could feel herself getting wet with anticipation. She was sure that the video of this match would be a best-seller. Settling on something a little simple, she dragged one of the wooden tables out, saving the rest for later in the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next