Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Amy Evans vs Zoey Hamilton - standard match

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amy Evans vs Zoey Hamilton - standard match - Page 2 Empty Re: Amy Evans vs Zoey Hamilton - standard match

Post by RJD Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Zoey would be incredibly tempted to fire back at the woman after taking the taunts but for once Zoey knew she couldn't afford to return them. The blue haired woman would wait until Amy got close enough and would try to move forward suddenly herself and grab Amy's arm with both of her own before twisting her own body and attempting to whip the more experienced wrestler into the turnbuckle.

If Zoey was lucky enough for her first plan to work out then she would try to run towards the corner and with a charge that was almost too reckless she would throw herself at Amy and try to finally show of her surprisingly impressive strength. Or at least it was impressive for someone of her size and stature. " Still pitying me? If so do you think you could duck down a little bit. it's kinda hard for me to reach your head " Zoey would say after her attempted clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Amy Evans vs Zoey Hamilton - standard match - Page 2 Empty Re: Amy Evans vs Zoey Hamilton - standard match

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:20 am

Amy closed in quickly as Zoey seemed to be thinking over her options rather then mouth off which was more then enough for her to follow through on and try to lift her up and take her down. Though as she did so she was grabbed and pulled in for a slam into the turnbuckle. Groaning she turned so that her back was against the corner while she held her head.

Though Zoey didnt stop there as she moved in and tried to come in and hit her with a clothesline that caught her chest. Groaning she jumped and her chest shook she looked at Zoey who went right back to taunting her while Amy stared at her. "Was that supposed to hurt. Cause if so I feel I'm in for a boring match."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:56 am

Zoey would have a slight look of despair on her face when she saw how little her blow effected Amy. Sure Zoey was a smaller wrestler and she had struggled to compete with larger and stronger opponents before, but this was the first time she came across someone who could just shake off her strike.

Zoey would try to shoot her arm up quickly before trying to bring it down hard against Amy's chest. If her opponent could take even her strongest hits them Zoey would just need to target some more...sensitive areas. " Did that hurt? "Zoey would ask as she tried to take a few steps back, not wanting to get grappled by her larger opponent.

Zoey would be struggling to think of ways to combat her opponent, Zoey for once wishing she had did some research. Without her strength Zoey was only good for taking hits and she was wondering just how many she could take from the Lion. If the woman was well built enough to shake off Zoeys attack then it was safe to assume she was also able to deal more damage than Zoey was used to taking. The way the match was going it seemed like it was inevitable for Amy to eventually steamroller through the blunette, even if Zoey did do her best to try and prevent it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:46 am

Amy was hurting more then she let on obviously but it seemed Zoey took her taunt a little too literally..and Amy wasn't going to waste the time to correct her if she could demoralize her first. Zoey came down on her once again struck her chest with a chop like attack that made Amy grunt but once again she steeled herself to continue taking the blows like it was nothing and now smiling about it to mess with her further.

"You trying to tickle me bitch? Ive felt worse chops from a damn Kawaii." Amy said as she leaped out and tried to duck and grab her legs to lift Zoey up in the air and drop her down with a double leg takedown. Looking to continue her trial of dominance this way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:16 am

Zoey would smile as she saw her hand connect with Amy's flash, the sickening sound being music to her ears. Her expression would soon change to one of disbelief though as the Lion smiles at her, Zoey hearing her taunt and this time not being able to resist herself from firing back. " if the kawaiis are that much more of a challenge then maybe you should go join th--" Zoey would say, being noticeably red faces and worked up before getting interrupted mid speech as Amy hoisted her up.

Zoey wasn't sure how to take in the information she thought was true, almost getting genuinely upset as she believes one of her main strengths was completely useless. Zoey may be a pretty tough woman but she definitely was not smart.

Zoey would then be charged by the Lion, her facial expression quickly changing to panic as she reacted way too late. Zoey letting out a surprised tell as she was pretty easily scooped up into Amy's arms and slammed into the mat with the take down. Zoey would let out a cry of pain on impact before transitioning it into a groan. Although the blunette was tough that didn't mean blows wouldn't leave her rocked. In Zoeys case it just meant she could take a fair amount of them. At the moment she would be left vulnerable by the take-down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Playing on her toughness to keep from showing too much signs of pain seemed to be the way to go as once again Zoey tried to pathetically taunt her to save her clearly bruised ego and let herself get taken down. With Amy on top once again she smiled as she looked down on her opponent, ready to strike.

"Had I known you were going to hit like that I would have to have an actual challenge. But since your hear maybe I should treat you like one..." She said as she moved up and grabbed her arms while placing her breasts down on top of Zoey's face to take her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:31 am

Zoey would seem taken aback as she looked up at the larger woman, the blunette hearing her opponent's taunt and saying " Ha. I can guarantee you I've had worse humi-" Before she would get cut off by her opponent's large orbs. Zoey would frantically start trying to flail her arms but would only be able to move them around the mat next to her as they were being held down with a strength that she couldn't overcome and definitely not in her current position. 

Zoey would try to force her face to the side to get some air but would struggle to do so as she ended up just rubbing her face across Amy's breasts before throwing the bottom half of her own body off the mat, trying to buck her larger opponent off. " MUFM" Zoey would yell, whatever she wanted to say being completely muffled

Zoey had been humiliated worse than this but it was probably the most dominated she'd felt in a smother, her opponent's huge weight advantage working in her favour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:25 am

Uncaring to whatever the hell she was about to say, which seemed to be her default attitude to whatever Zoey said at this point she instead set about stuffing her face with her breasts as she set about taking the fight right out of Zoey while she Simply laid on top of the smaller girl who could offer little in resistance at the moment.

"Don't be afraid to take a nap there Zoey I don't need you awake to win this match" She said though Zoey did try to shake her off and was making some progress as staying right on top of someone wasn't something she could just pull off. Still she wanted to see what she could accomplish from here and set out to do as much as she could.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Zoey would scream out again into Amy's chest, not because she had anything to say but rather just in embarrassment as she continued to struggle under Amy although her struggles would be easing a tiny bit. Zoey would focus all her attention on trying to turn her head a tiny bit and then to push it against the Lion's chest, she would in the process by pushing her face into one of the Lion's breast but she would also be turning her face as she tried to get herself into a position where she could at least get a few breaths of air.

Zoey after her attempts would then try to bring her hands up to Amy's chest and put all her power into a hard shove while she suddenly bucked the bottom half of her body again, trying to combine the two movements and make it difficult for her opponent to keep the hold up. While she was in the hold though Zoey would be blushing from embarrassment, especially due to the fact that her plan involved pushing against Amy's breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Amy could feel her opponent trying and failing to get free, though she was resisting a whole lot Amy simply kept her down with her weight even as she felt her head shift and leave room for her to try and breathe before she passed out under her. Well there goes that easy win, oh well back to taking her out.

Still Zoey suddenly started to push into her and suddenly twisted her body to knock Amy off balance and send her to the floor. Growling that she had lost her perch she slowly sits up and gets back to her feet. "I got bored so I figured I should let you up to try some more."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next