Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 12:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:10 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 5:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Skull vs Yagyu!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Debut Match! Skull vs Yagyu!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Match! Skull vs Yagyu!!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:26 am

"Don't get too friendly now!" Touko would say before slinking up behind Yagyu and pulling at her kimono revealing her gigantic breasts to the entire crowd, before the ref could even react she was stunned by Yagyu's glorious display

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:31 am

Yagyu's eye would go wide as she would scream in embarrassment, covering up her gigantic breasts with her arms, her face blushing an even deeper shade of red. "NO!" Yagyu would cry out as she would kneel down, still unaware that she was on top of the refgirl. The regirl's eyes widen too as she was stun by the sudden action, blushing immensely as the crowd cheered and went wild seeing Yagyu's breasts flapping up and down when her kimono was yanked.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:02 am

Touko was pretty pissed to say the least, She guessed this match had gone on long enough, and hell, she could use a new punching bag at home. Touko grabbed Yagyu by the hair one last time dragging her over the the ropes displaying her breasts to the lucky side of the audience. With her other hand Touko would grab Yagyu's sash and prepare to end this match once and for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:14 am

"H-Hey! What are you-AH!" Yagyu would yell as Touko dragged her across the ring and threw her at the ropes, "Huh? My sash! What are you doing with that!" Yayu would try to hide her breasts with her arm and closing her knees to hide her panties.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:33 am

Touko would swiftly wrap the sash around Yagyu's neck tying the other end firmly around her fist. She would kiss the buxom punchingbag on the forehead before irish whipping her straight over the ropes leaving her hanging by her neck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 am

Yagyu would struggle as Touko wrapped her sash around her neck and kicked her legs but they did nothing. Yagyu found it getting difficult to breathe again as Tokyo tightened the sash around her neck and lifted her up. Yagyu would have to stand on her tippy toes, almost an inche or two off the mat as Touko lifted her up. Yagyu would let out a cry when Touko Irish Whipped her over the ropes and would start to panic when she found that she wasn't falling on to the ground but hanging off. Yagyu would flail her legs as her arms moved up at her sash wrapped around her neck. Yagyu would grit her teeth and strain her neck as her face would start turning red. Glancing back with her eye, Yagyu saw that Touko still had part of her sash wrapped around her fist and was hanging her. Yagyu's eye would widen and her pupil quivering as her eye was rolled half way up, her mouth hung wide open, her tongue sticking out as she struggled to get air, drool rolling down the corners of her mouth. Her huge breasts would be heaving up and down and the fans would cheer as they got to see her bare naked breasts and white panties. Yagyu was so mortified as her nipples started to get erect and a damp spot started to form on her panties as she would finally go unconscisous, her legs and arms hanging limply as her head would also hang low, her eye completely white and drool just dropping out from her mouth as she hung from her sash.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:55 am

As soon as Touko saw her opponent go limp, she would finally release her, allowing her to fall to the cold outside of the ring. The refgirl would climb to her feet and announce Touko as the winner of the match!

WINNER : TOUKO "SKULL" MURASAKI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 am

Despite her victory, Touko felt she had more in store for the poor Yagyu, as she exited the ring she grabbed another handfull of Yagyu's hair and dragged her away to the backstage...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4