» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 5:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 3:55 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Skull vs Yagyu!!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Skull vs Yagyu!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Match! Skull vs Yagyu!!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:12 am

Tokou was absolutely delighted with how this match was going, her opponent was helpless and the ground clutching her oversized breasts. Tokou stood over her agonizing opponent. "Oh ho ho, It's only going to get worse from here darling!." Touko would gently caress Yagyu's pigtails before cruelly wrapping them around the buxom wrestler's poor neck. Toukou would start out applying pressure on her back with her leg but got an even better idea, Toukou would release the poor wrestler only to lift and carry the smaller woman on her back, still strangling her with her own hair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:25 am

Yagyu would groan as she felt herself being pulled up but would suddenly gasp for air when her taller opponent took her pig tails and wrapped them around her neck! Yagyu would claw at her own hair but couldn't get a grip at all but to make things worse, she felt herself be pulled behind her opponent's back as her opponent lifted her up on to her back and choked her in the air. Yagyu's eye would widen as she her eye would roll up slightly as she gurgled and gasped for air, her legs flailing uselessly in the air as one of her arm clutched her air and the other stretched out as if she was trying to grab on to something, her breasts jiggling as Touko moved around choking her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:30 am

Tokou would take this opportunity to ram her opponent into one of the four corners, trying to hurt her opponent's breasts even more! "I can barely hear you back there, you almost out already?" Tokou would say mockingly to barely conscious Yagyuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:35 am

Yagyu would let out a silent cry of pain when Touko suddenly rammed her into a corner. Yagyu had a lot of air knocked out of her when her breasts hit the turnbuckle and when Touko ran, her hair dug deeper into her throat. Yagyu's chest was screaming for air now, her face turning a bit red as her pupil shrunk a little as both her arms clawed at her hair, her legs only weakly kicking in the air, Yagyu trying to talk. The other problem Yagyu had now was the fact that her nipples were starting to become erect as she was thoroughly enjoying her hair choke but didn't know how long she could before she would pass out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 am

Tokou could feel her opponent's attempted resistance becoming weaker and weaker. Oh no, the fun was just starting, Tokou would release her nearly passed out opponent, dropping her limp body to the mat. Tokou laughed standing over the defeated, busty wrestler. Tokou couldn't think of what to do next to torture this piss-poor excuse for a wrestler. Tokou would allow yagyu to breathe for a few moments before stepping on her neck and applying as much pressure as she could! "Hey ref, think she's out yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:05 am

Yagyu would finally feel herself be able to breathe again when Touko dropped her. A bit of Yagyu was relieved that she wouldn't be out so quickly in the match but another part felt disappointed as she was truly enjoying Touko choking her. As she coughed and gasped for air, she would be knocked on to her back and felt Touko stomp on her neck, choking her again. Yagyu would cry out in pain again as her legs would start to buck and kick as Touko pressed down hard on her. Yagyu's mouth would be wide open, her tongue sticking out as she wheezed for, her arms grabbing onto Touko's leg and push her off but was too weak to do so.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:09 am

Touko would up the pressure even more, lazily adjusting her boots and picking her nails while Yagyuu would flail and cry beneath her boot! The refgirl soon came over to check on Yagyuu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:12 am

Yagyu would angrily glare at Touko with her eye as she saw Touko out right not even trying but her eye would grow wide again as she felt the pressure on her neck increasing. She started to make gurgling noises as drool started to trickle down the corner of her mouth as her legs would eventually stop kicking aimlessly and her arms would slide off Touko's legs and fall to her sides. The ref girl would come and check if Yagyu was officially out and noted that she was in fact out for the count.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:20 am

Touko was impressed, "wow that's a new personal record I think..." The refgirl would then look Touko in the eye as she welled up all of her courage to say "Alright Murasaki! Yagyuu is out, let go of the poor girl, you already won." Touko would not even give the refgirl a response before she began kicking yagyuu in the head repeating "Hey, come on sleepyhead we're not done yet!" Touko took a look at Yagyu, I don't think she managed to land a single hit on me... Tokou would grow bored of kicking her head around and thought of a better idea, "This outta wake you up" she yelled before slamming her heel down on Yagyuu's massive breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:24 am

Yagyu would stir under Touko's foot but would scream out in pain as her eye shot open when Touko stomped her foot on her breasts. Yagyu would writhe under Touko's foot as she would squirm underneath her and try to get out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next