Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Devil Wears Glasses

2 posters

Go down

The  Devil Wears Glasses Empty The Devil Wears Glasses

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:27 am

Army stood in front of a door at Tension HQ. It wasn’t the fun part of Tension HQ, not the parts with the flashing billboards and the overpriced merch stands and the squeaky clean floors, either. This was a door in the business area. The part they didn’t want you to see. Sterile halls, ceiling fans that never seemed to move fast enough to cool anyone, multiple pencil pushers walking to and from meetings. The place was immaculate, clean, and above all else, quiet. Felt like it was on a different planet than the rest of the AFW.

Typically, he’d avoid this area like the plague he kind of considered it to be. He hadn’t even been there since about three years ago, when he first came to Japan and they wanted to help integrate him. He told them he could do it just fine on his own, and that was that.

But now, here he was, standing there in his long blue jeans and his white turtleneck sweater, the closest thing he really had to formal wear. Why? The same reason most people go to places they don’t like being: because he needed something.

With a deep breath, Army opened the door, stepped inside…

...and found himself in a waiting room. RIght.

He huffed at the thought of making appointments. Not something he’d had to do much back home, but he was starting to recognize that, if he wanted to get anywhere in life he’d have to get used to the more boring aspects of this life.

With another deep breath, he made his way over to the secretary’s desk, signed in, and sat down, amusing himself with a game of Candy Crush while he waited.

Back to top Go down

The  Devil Wears Glasses Empty Re: The Devil Wears Glasses

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:24 am

Chloe took a sip of her coffee while idly reading People magazine before an electronic 'boop' was heard on her computer, causing Chloe to sit up and peer at her monitor, getting a list of her various appointments of the day and seeing that at the very top of her list was...

"A-Army Rod.... Oooh!" Chloe suddenly beamed brightly as she realized she had a hot date with a fine slab of latin meat today! She practically squealed a the thought of that muscle bound hunk railing her on the table that she was now quickly cleaning up for her guest, clearing off all the clutter before she picked up her phone to tell the Secretary to buzz in her guest.

The accountant was wearing a rather form fitting pink formal outfit. With a bright pink blazer and black with a pink skirt and heels along with stockings adorning her legs of course. She looked like she could give Jackie Kennedy a run for her money.

"Whew!" With nothing left to fix, Chloe hurried over to the side of the desk and pressed her not-so-tight rump against the side of the desk, making sure to jut out her ass a bit as she straitened up her upper body to accurate the size of her tits that Army would no doubt see from the side view. Her glasses were on perfectly as the financial advisor pretended to gaze at People Magazine while waiting for her guy.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:38 am

Army was close on this level. He’d been working at it for months, popping it out during boring moments and going at it and getting his ass handed back to him, but he could feel the winds of fate blowing his way for once. He had a couple of the multi-color candy things, and a few of the stripes, and if he could just maneuver them around, until…

”Armando?” The receptionist craned her neck over the desk, turning to look his way in the corner. ”She’ll see you now.”

Army grunted in affirmation, glancing once her way in the vain hope he’d misheard her. When it was clear he hadn’t, he stuffed the phone into his pocket and got up, hoping the stupid thing remembered his progress and didn’t randomly restart him, as it liked to do whenever he was getting lucky.

With hands in his pockets and a hum on his lips, he strolled into the office and found Chloe waiting for him, standing there...though, he wasn’t sure ‘standing’ was the right word for it.

Maybe it was his imagination, but it kind of seemed like she was striking a pose. A pose that showed off her body, which was nice even by the high standards the AFW had raised him to, but weird all the same.

Figuring it was all in his head, he shrugged it off and closed the door behind him, looking her over to enjoy the view. He typically didn’t go for nerdier looking girls, but she made it work. ”Hi, hey.” He took a step her way and extended his hand for a shake. As much as he wasn’t looking forward to being here, that was no reason to give her any guff.

”Chloe, right?” The words sounded weird on his accent. “Nice meeting you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Chloe practically lost her composure the moment she saw Army who stood tall and firm with his long, hard bodied build. He was a brute in the ring and she loved that, but he looked real 'GQ' in that turtle white turtleneck that popped at the chest because of his strong, developed pecs. She subtly licked her lips and knew she could go for THAT.

"Hello~" She said sweetly as she shook Army's hand and then immediately giggled a bit as she heard the latino say her name. She wanted to practically beg the guy to just use that Latin tongue and say her whole name because of how sexy he made it sound!

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Rodriguez. Please, have a seat." She said as she pointed at the chair before taking a seat behind her desk.

"So! What can a lowly head of accounting help with today? Perhaps you neeed.... Financial consultation!?"
She asked with clear enthusiasm, clearly crunching numbers was the highlight of her day.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:51 am

There was a weird moment after Chloe called him ‘Mr. Rodriguez’, where Army had to actually remember she was addressing him. That was the first time he could remember anyone actually being that formal around him, in Spanish or English. Especially not from a girl. Or woman, as the case seemed to be here.

He kind of liked it, he decided. Maybe it was turtleneck. He thought it looked weird, but if it got him some respect…

He took a seat and settled down, getting as comfortable as a man his size could get in a chair that was probably used to seating much smaller women. Army jumped back a bit at her outburst, but after a cough he straightened up. She was passionate. Passionate was cool.

”Well,” He scratched the back of his head. ”I guess the long-made-short is that I’ve got some money problems. Like, I live with my sister-” He was quick to hold up a finger. ”My sister lives with me. We live together. Anyway, I pay half the rent, help out a little with our gym on the side. Works out well.”

”Problem is, though, rent’s going up a little, and I haven’t really been setting the world on fire, you know?” That was a pleasant way of highlighting the fact that his record sucked ass. He hoped she didn’t ask him to spell it out for her. ”So I was hoping I could get a little extra thrown my way. Just a little something to help me along while I’m getting my record straight.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down