Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

At your service

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

At your service - Page 7 Empty Re: At your service

Post by RJD Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:37 am

Zoey would listen carefully, really not wanting to risk hurting her new friend by being careless.

Zoey would copy all the steps and although she found it a bit strange she would smile when Ahri explained that it would basically turn her into Sona, Zoey would be curious and decide to grab onto two of Ahri's tails at the one time and pull both just to see what happened.

While pulling the tails Zoey would climb atop Ahri so that the blushing blonde would be looking down at her captor before Zoey would slowly lower her face to give Ahri a passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Ahri would feel Zoey climbing on top of her and give her a warm smile. She nodded as Zoey took hold of her tails and screamed in pleasure when she yanked her tails, flipping her switch. Ahri would reach an immediate orgasm as her tongue stuck out and she started panting.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Zoey would actually jump a little as she heard Ahri moan out in pleasure and would start to giggle a little but but tried not to let it be heard.

Zoey would lift her head up to look at the clearly very turned on fox woman who was sticking her tongue out and couldn't help but smile as she opened her mouth to speak " That's really handy!" Zoey would say as she tried to force back a big smile as she saw her friends goofy face.

" Ok I'll admit it, you may be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Can I...touch your ears? " Zoey would ask while eyeing up Ahri's fluffy ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:23 pm

"S-S-Sure t-t-thing," Ahri panted as she squirmed in her bondage outfit. She looked up at Zoey and couldn't help but twitch in pleasure as she felt completely helpless, not being able to move at all. Ahri would try to wiggle out even though she knew it was pointless and moan at Zoey's touch. When Zoey touched her ears, Ahri would cry out in pleasure again, bucking up as she reaches another orgasm, almost causing the kitsune to go unconscious.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:21 am

Zoey would watch her opponent's face twist in ecstasy and would say " Wow... now that I know this you may be less intimidating than Sona...Though I guess if you manage to grab me with your tails like you did before if I tried to pull them in a match then you would probably be able to render me useless pretty quickly " Zoey would admit, seemingly not minding admiting that she was completely overpowered and dominated, Zoey would usually be more open to admit to things when she was the one in control.

Zoey would then look down at Ahri and say " Sorry but this outfit...it is kind of scaring me away a little bit, how about we remove it and I just hold you down instead ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:27 am

Ahri panted under Zoey and looked into her eyes. She would hear Zoey's remark and chuckle lightly and nodded at Zoey's request. Ahri would have Zoey help her get out of her bondage outfit and put it in back in her walk-in closet. She would instruct Zoey to yank on her tail again to revert her back to her normal self. She would recompose herself and sit next to Zoey and smile at Zoey. "So...Guess now you know what to do if we ever have a rematch, fufufu," Ahri would giggle as she laid down on her bed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:35 am

Zoey would pull her opponent's tail after taking the bondage suit off her and then would watch as the plump bigger woman sat next to her.

" Oh yeah, Though after that last match...I don't think I want to risk being in a ring with you again " Zoey would say, she would truthfully still be pretty traumatised from the first match even though there were brief moments of pleasure among all the pain.

Zoey would then open her mouth to speak again, hesitating a little bit as she started to admit something somewhat embarrassing " To be honest when I kissed you in the cheek I expected you to maybe get a little bit flustered and drop the subject, I was really surprised when you went into full lust mode. I guess I learned my lesson, I shouldn't try to fluster you with suggestive methods."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:37 am

Ahri would look at Zoey with a motherly smile and chuckle, "Fufufu. Guess old habits are hard to break. One of the many...'side effects' from my old job. Although I do have to apologize. I have to admit, I did treat you too roughly in our match." Ahri would pull Zoey into a friendly hug and rested her head on top of Zoey's and purr. "I'm just glad I was able to make a new friend."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:45 am

Zoey would let her new friend pull her in for the hug, Zoey not particularly wanting to waste any chances she could get to hold the sexy woman.
Zoey would then hear Ahri purr and would have to stay silent for a second as she focused on trying to understand how she could both find the woman so cute and sexy at the same time, it was the kind of cute that one would say about something adorable more than just an attractive person.

" Next time you'll just need to treat me a little bit more lovingly, my body still aches from that. for once in my life I regretted having such high endurance " Zoey would say as she winced thinking about the 3 submissions that had been locked in on her at the one time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:49 am

Ahri would hear Zoey's remark and giggle, "Sure thing but I do have to admit. You are one impressive girl. Taking three submissions hold at the same time. Very few people could handle that move of mine." Ahri brushed Zoey's hair with her hands and kissed the top of Zoey's head.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next