Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:25 am

Elisa would let Nya lean on her for a bit to get her breath back before irish whipping her into the nearest turnbuckle, using her weight to put more momentum behind it.

Back to top Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:13 pm

It seemed Nya's break would not last long, and despite her opponent's mannerisms, she still had a match to win. That was proven when Elisa sent her headfirst into the turnbuckle pad. The blow felt like someone took a sledgehammer to her temple, sending the irish lass staggering a bit.

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:17 pm

Elisa would try to quickly get behind Nya again and would try to follow her assault by turning Nya around and giving her a soft shove into the turnbuckle before trying to splash her body against Nya's, trying to land her Nya's face in-between the turnbuckle and her boobs and would then lean against Nya and try to smother her in the corner while looking down at Nya's eyes.
Elisa wanted to win the match but she didn't want to hurt the cute Irish lass too much so she decided to focus on minimum damage moves for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Nya's stagger was stopped by the giant, who spun the redhead around. Placing her hands on Nya's green top, right on her breasts, the woman shoved the smaller wrestler into the post. Her hands clasped the top rope, doing all in her power to keep from falling flat on her ass. Though Elisa seemed intent on finishing this once and for all, running forward and leaping into her in another splash, crushing the poor young woman between the post and her body. When the giant backed away, the redheads body pitched forward, her face landing right between Elisa's breasts. The taller wrestler didn't need to do much in terms of keeping her there, as the splash took nearly everything out of her.

Elisa leaned forward to cut off all avenues of escape, and now all she had to do was wait. Nya's arms struggled, trying to push her opponent away, but to no avail.

"Mmmmmmph.......mmph....." she grunted, but her blue eyes slowly began to close, with her pale arms falling limp beside her. Within moments, the Irish Lass was knocked out cold, sleeping in the cleavage of her gentle giant.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Elisa would watch the Irish lass as the panic in her eyes and struggle slowly dissipated and would hold her against the turnbuckle still but move her body back a little bit to see if she was still awake and would find that Nya had been knocked out cold, Elisa wouldn't have noticed it previously but now she would hear the wild chanting from the crowd die down, had they been chanting during the whole smother? Elisa would ask herself before turning towards the ref to check if she had just won the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:47 pm

The moment Elisa pulled away from the corner, Nya's body collapsed onto the canvas, laying still except for the steady rhythm of her breathing. Acting quickly, the ref checked to make sure she was indeed out, and called for the bell. Running over to Elisa, the ref raised the woman's arm declaring her the victor.

WINNER: Elisa via Brest Smother Knockout!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Elisa would feel like leaving Nya on the cold mat would be mean after the effort she had put in and when she looked down at the soundly sleeping Nya and decide to lift the woman up and carry her backstage to find her a bed or at least something somewhat comfy to leave her in, the crowd would cheer as they seemingly thought that Elisa's motivations were different than they truly are. Elisa would find a couch backstage and put Nya on it before leaving a blanket on top of her, hoping that it would make up for the crushing that she had gave the Irish woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3