Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Elisa would wince a little bit as she watched Nya fall to the ground and would walk up next to the squished girl "Wow, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that much damage...I'll try to make it up to you " Elisa would say apologetically as she would try and turn Nya around so that she would be facing towards Elisa now before quickly but gently lowering her bottom onto Nya, no doubt her weight would still cause a tiny bit of pain to the woman caught underneath but Elisa wouldn't worry since it would probably be insignificant. Elisa wouldn't be holding onto Nya's shoulders and would allow them to not touch the mat, Elisa didn't want to insult her opponent by going for such a quick and easy pin.

Back to top Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Nya's world was a blur right now. Between the splash and bearhug, her lungs were desperate for air, and despite her urge to fight, her body won out, and rested on the mat taking in as much fresh air as she could.

When Elisa went for the cover, sitting on Nya's midsection, the young irish girl's body jerked in response while the ref went for the cover.

"ONE!TWO!" she called, before Nya yelled, throwing up her shoulder to break the pin.

Elisa Hamilton vs Nya Flynn - standard match - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:53 pm

As Nya would throw her shoulder up to break the pin Elisa would be pushed a slight bit further down her opponents body and would gasp and say " Whoa, be careful you might hurt yourself!" Elisa would then grab Nya's face and try to lift to put it between her own breasts, trying to stop Nya from making any other sudden movements, both women would be sitting now in the position that Elisa had tried to set up

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:58 pm

"W-wait, what are ye- MMPH!?" Nya was cut off into a muffled gasp when ELisa shoved the redhead's face between her large breasts. The normally pale Irish face blushed as red as her hair, arms flailing while she struggled to escape. Throughout all of this, the dirty part of her mind was loving the treatment. Balling her fist, she shot a couple of stiff punches to Elisa's midsection, forcing a release while she rolled away, desperate for air.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Elisa's face would get slightly more flushed and pink looking as she squeezed Nya deep into her cleavage, trying to give her opponent as much breast to face experience as possible. However when Nya started sending stiff blows into Elisa's body it only took a few for Elise to let go of her hold as she would then hold the area that Nya had just swung at while watching her opponent desperately roll away for air, Elisa would slowly get back up to her feet and try to shadow her opponent from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:06 pm

"Is...is that how ye treat all the girls ye meet?" Nya asked, leaning against the ropes while Elisa approached. As soon as she got near, she would be surprised with a quick forearm to her jaw, followed up by a dropkick that at best might stagger the giant woman.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

"Yes actually " Elisa would say slightly embarrassed but seeming genuine in her answer " Would you like special treatment? " Elisa would ask as she looked her opponent up and down, being distracted just long enough to take a sudden forearm to the jaw which would cause Elisa to back off a little bit as she would hold her face, clearly not being giant in terms of pain tolerance, before the dropkick would send her back, making Elisa's back connect with the ring ropes behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:18 pm

Seeing the chance to turn the tide, Nya pushed herself forward, meeting Elisa with a kick to the midsection before leaning over to hook her leg up for her exploder suplex. However, when she attempted the move, the tall woman barely left the ground. IN the span of a second, the redhead realized she had left herself wide open for the reversal. Blue eyes wide, she looked down at Elisa and tried to back away.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Elisa would realise what her opponent had tried to do and couldn't help but smile at the effort that she put into trying to make the move work and the confidence she had in herself, Elisa however would grab Nya as she tried to back away and pull her up to her feet before trying to drive her hip into Nya's waist, trying her best not to damage Nya too much as Elisa thought that since her hips were well shaped and soft that it would somehow soften the blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am

Nya's escape would bear no success, with Elisa dragging her back into a hip check that dug into her gut, easily doubling the Irish Lass over. Given all the punishment she had taken so far, it's a wonder she was still standing. Spit flew from her mouth onto the mat with her lungs begging for a proper breath, her body leaning against Elisa's.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next