Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

What else are friends for ?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What else are friends for ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What else are friends for ?

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:35 am

Belinda would laugh out a little bit as she heard the comment that Chelsea made. She had already seen a bit of Amy in AFW and knew of course that her friend and Amy were close. Which would probably be awkward if Amy ever was to meet Belinda seeing as the Lion didn't seem to have a good relationship with the older Northman sister. 

The young Swede would shrug her shoulders. " I guess so. But yeah...it sucks, I hear you. All you can do though is improve and then go and kick her ass! I'll even help you if you need me." Belinda let out as she would nudge Chelsea's shoulder with her own shoulder. " Right after I get my chance to even our score of course ~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:45 am

Her mind was going up and down with the whole issue. She was okay, then not so much, then back, then she was just disappointed. It really made no sense and she was glad that Belinda was here to talk things over, whether or not she agreed with her words which thankfully she could agree to them on some level.

"Ill be doing everything I can to improve, actually just got off the phone reserving a day for training. And I would definitely appreciate your help." Though at her next words her smile got cocky. "By all means try, beating you again might actually work for my self esteem with the tear your on as of late."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:33 am

Belinda would throw a cocky smile of her own towards Chelsea as she would push out her chest a bit in a prideful manner. " Don't think it will be easy red!" Belinda let out as she would scarf down a some rice. Then after she'd swallowed it the Swede would look on at her friend. 

" I've come far thanks to your help, I'll make sure you do the same with mine ~" Belinda let out a little giggle following those words. " Then I will make sure to pin you down for a quick 1-2-3! " 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:22 am

"If it was easy id ask you how much did you pay all the girls you've beaten since our training session. Also mind the food, just got this couch, so id prefer if it lasted a bit before it got stained." She said as Belinda started to eat though she chowed down as well, a bit more carefully then her friend was before they continued there banter.

"I appreciate that but as far as beating me goes I don't intend to let that happen. Id much rather hang that victory over your head, showing that no matter how much better you get, you have to know I can still beat you Belinda." Suddenly a scream came from the tv and Chelsea looked to see that the first victim just got killed. she looked at the blonde confused. "Um...were you paying attention?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Belinda would let out a little laugh at Chelsea's comment, before thinking a bit about it. " Hmm..well I could probably have paid them a large amount...but I didn't have to." Belinda let out as she would stick her tongue out in a teasing manner towards Chelsea. 

" We'll just have to see the, won't we ? Though I'm gonna make sure I come out on top." Belinda let out as she would then finish up her bento box. When she heard Chelsea let out that question though, Belinda would perk up a bit. "Yeah, I'm pretty good at paying attention to multiple things at once." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:20 am

"would have had to have been at least in the thousands for me to consider it. Much more to ensure id take the offer." Chelsea tacked on, though knowing it was just in jest, but then again that was part of the fun, at least for her anyway. Eating another bit of her delicious food she kept chatting up Belinda as the show went on.

"We will but your delusional if you think I'm letting you take the top spot over me. Though your free to come on by afterwards and feed me again afterwards, I imagine ill be pretty hungry form the hard earned victory." she said before her attention went to the show that she just missed the intro of. "good cause I'm lost, I didn't miss anything important I'm assuming, the first kills almost always just to establish the villain."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Belinda would pout a little bit as she looked on at Chelsea, hearing what the redhead said, the Swede would shrug her shoulders a little bit. She would then let out a light chuckle, " We can argue about this all night. I say we'll save it until we actually get into the ring...where I'll kick your cute butt ~" Belinda teased as she would smile and nod towards Chelsea.

" Oh ? Already huh ? well...I think you'll catch on quickly. You're pretty smart after all." Belinda let out as she would throw a light wink towards Chelsea. Referring to Chelsea's resourcefulness in the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:21 am

"Maybe I want to argue about it all night, so I can make you eat every word you said." Chelsea said simply enough with a smirk before looking back at the scream. "But then ill have turned it to this show for nothing so I suppose its better we stop. Good to know you think my butt is cute by the way, maybe you can get a closer look after I beat you." She added as she actually started to watch the show.

Though her eyes never left the screen this time she did address Belinda's last comment. "Id like to think so, I was always more of a brains girl in school before Amy taught me how to fight, thinking two steps ahead is one of my better skills, helps a lot when I wrestle to do so, especially when your usually the smaller girl in the ring."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am

" You know what's even better ? After you've talked up your game so much now...when I make you eat those words....It's gonna be a very nice feeling." Belinda let out with a light chuckle following her words. " It's not for nothing, it's a nice thing to watch. Though you are right...let's watch this." Belinda said as she'd nod her head.

When she heard what Chelsea was saying about her brains over brawn style and explaining a bit about herself. Belinda would nod her head and pull out two bottles from one of her bags. Offering one to Chelsea and taking one for herself. She had always wanted to try some Ramune, and figured tonight was a good chance to do so with a good friend. " Well..skills and brains are usually better than brawn anyways...though if you have all three then you can be a force to be reckoned with." Belinda let out as she would gesture towards herself in a teasing manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 am

"You have an odd perception of better but alright ill humor it and say that your scenario would be better. Though I wont say its going to happen." She said as they finally got to start watching the show now that the argument of sorts was pretty much done with.

Though finally she ended up listening to Belinda once again as she began talking about the skills strength and brain one needs t have while taking a bottle the redhead offered a simple nod of her head for that as he kept her eyes on the screen.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next