Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Three's a Company

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Three's a Company - Page 6 Empty Re: Three's a Company

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Allison kept the dominant position as her foot stayed planted on the other blond's chest. With Sig blushing as she refused to surrender, Allison would just have to be a little rougher with her. "Well then let's keep going" she would say as rubbed her foot a little before removing it. Not to be mean, but because Sig was pretty submissive, and seemed to enjoy these kinds of acts.

Then grabbing Sig's arms, Allison would try to drag the blond a bit closer to Cassandra for her earlier plan. "Come along Sig, Heh~ don't drag your feet." she would say jokingly. It was hard to say if the other blond would fight back, but in her weakened state it seemed like she couldn't. Though, it might be more correct to say she wouldn't because of her submissive desires.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Making a defiant statement while she's in a weakened state probably wasn't the smartest thing, but it's too late to change that now. Still out of breath, Sig could do little as Allison dragged her again, bringing her towards Cassandra like she intended to do before. This time, at least, she could see how it'd play out since she didn't really in a condition to fight.

"Ahh... n-noo l-let go of mee..." still she protested half heartedly while squirming a little just to emphasize her point a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Allison dragged the other blond over to Cassandra as the other blond only squirmed a bit while protesting meekly. It seemed while Sig was resisting, she also was doing it half heartedly in her tired state. Then with a purr she would say, "Don't worry Sig, it's almost over...just a bit more..."

Stopping an arms length away from Cassandra, Allison would try flipping her on her stomach, before sitting on the other blond's back. "I don't think you'll need this anymore..." she would purr as she took off the other blond's bra, leaving her exposed. Then pulling Sig up by the shoulders, she would put her opponent in a camel clutch right in front of Cassandra. "Hey Cass, I think she's about to submit, don't you?" Allison would ask pointing Sig's face towards her Queen so their eyes could meet.

After seeing Sig positioned and stripped bare, Cassandra was ready to get into the action immediately as she gazed at the blonds with hunger in her eyes. So as Allison asked her the question she'd reply, "I think so too...but we should make sure right?" Playing along, Cassandra would then take off the heels she was wearing, and extend one foot towards Sig. "Are you ready to give in, and receive your punishment?" she would purr, emphasizing on the word punishment to entice the submissive blond. Motioning for her foot to be kissed in submission...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Sig soon found herself rolled over and stripped of her bra, exposing her body completely now. Allison then pulled her up a bit to apply the camel clutch hold, which also made her eyes met with Cassandra's. She almost immediately felt submissive in front of her queen in her current predicament, even more when the woman extended her foot for her to kiss, most likely signally her submission.

"Ugghh..." the blonde blushed, seemingly in dilemma over what to do in this position, before finally starting to squirm a bit in the hold. "N-noo... I-I'm not s-submitting...!" she insisted.

She could feel herself shivering a bit from her conflicting feelings. The sight of Cassandra's foot, so close to her face just wanted her want to lean forward and kiss it. After all the punishment that followed her surrender would without a doubt would be something she'd enjoy as well. She would lose nothing even if she gave, and yet, she still didn't want to accept that Allison had been handling her pretty easily despite her bold claim.

"Nnngghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:27 pm

It seemed that Cassandra agreed to the fact that Sig was pretty much done, and Allison was excited as she extended her foot for the other blond to kiss. Both blonds blushed as their Queen motioned for a submission, but it seemed that Sig was still resistant to the idea of giving in. But as Allison felt the girl shivering a bit, she knew all the other blond needed was some more motivation.

Grabbing Sig's bare breast's, Allison would grope and jiggle them as she tried to coax a submission out with pleasure. "Come on Sig, your Queen is waiting for us. Are you going to make her wait?" she would whisper enticingly into her opponent's ear.

Cassandra also understood that Sig needed more persuasion to surrender. So as Allison groped her breasts, Cassandra would rub the girl's head with her foot. Messing up her hair a bit, she would treat Sig like a pet before saying, "If you won't kiss it, then I guess you'll have to lick it instead..." At this point, Cassandra doubted a submissive girl like Sig would be unable to resist her desire to be dominated, as she waited for a submission.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Allison's hands on her breasts, toying with them, made Sig let out a soft moan, but when the girl said about making her queen wait, she twitched and blushed deeper, her defiance cracked to the point it'd shatter with a single light touch. Then as if she's reading her like a book, Cassandra used her foot to pet her head, making Sig blushed deeply and shivered again, her whole body felt like it suddenly heating up rapidly!

In that instant her resistance crumbled, and Sig felt her submissive side took over completely. A glance at her queen pretty much confirmed her feelings, as she had a somewhat lovestruck look on her face, totally resigned to her awaiting fate in the hands of Cassandra and Allison.

"Uuu... y-yess m-my q-queeenn..." she finally gave in to her desire and leaned forward to start licking Cassandra's foot. "I-I g-give... nnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:53 pm

With Sig now looking like she's about to burst, the other blond would look at Cassandra somewhat lovestruck as she gave agreed with the two. Then leaning in while still in the camel clutch, Sig licked her Queen's foot to Cassandra's delight while saying she gives.

With a smile Cassandra allowed the blond to lick her for a moment more, and then taking it away to stand upright. "Can you bring her up a bit Allison, it's time to punish our little pet..." she would say as she stripped herself down to her white bra and panties.

Allison would nod at the request, releasing the hold to bring Sig up by her arms in a full nelson. Keeping the blond on her knees though, she would watch as Cassandra came inches away from the other blond's face. Anxiously awaiting the pleasure they were about to have with Sig tonight!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Hearing the word "punish" and Cassandra referring her as their pet just made Sig's excitement level raised significantly. She didn't even resist when Allison pulled her up to her knees, already anticipating what sort of punishment her queen would do. Seeing Cassandra stripping herself to her underwear made her gulped, as she felt a bit nervous as well about the whole thing.

After all they had a wonderful time together last time, and just remembering it already made her body tingling with excitement. Especially now that Allison was also there to join them, the probability of making today an even better occasion than the last one seemed pretty good!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:03 pm

As Cassandra stripped, it amused her how Sig would gulp since she had seen much more of her before. Regardless as she got on her knees by the captive blond, she would still have to lean down to be face to face. With no warning she would lock lips fiercely with Sig, with a slight pinch of her nipple since this was still a punishment.

Breaking off the kiss Cassandra would purr "Since you lost tonight, we're going to have to train you Sig" petting the blond's head as did so. Then moving over to the couch she was sitting at, she would start going through the purse she had with her.

"I didn't think I'd get to give you this so soon, but I think this is a good time..." Cassandra would say as she brought out a collar with a green letter S on the front. Then quickly moving to put it on Sig's neck, she would smile a bit. "I think it looks lovely on a pet such as yourself."

Allison was surprised by the gift, though it explained why her friend was late. Besides, Cassandra was the type of person who gave gifts out, and the collar looked quite nice in fact.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:11 pm

"Mmmnn?!" Sig yelped as she was caught off guard by the sudden kiss, even more with the nipple pinching that almost made her jump a bit. "Nnnn!"

She gasped after the liplock was broken, looking at Cassandra with a still surprised expression on her face. She nodded meekly as the woman then patted her head while mentioning that she needed to be trained. Oh yes, she could hardly wait the training if she had to say so herself!

The surprise didn't really end there, though. Cassandra then took something from her purse, which was revealed to be a collar with a letter S on it. Sig felt a shivering jolt ran on her back, her heart beating rather fast as her queen then attached the collar around her neck. She looked at Cassandra meekly, her cheeks remained red as her status as a pet for the two was made clear by the collaring.

"T-thank you... m-my queen..." she said to the tall woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next