Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Good vs Evil! Harley vs Ayano

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Good vs Evil! Harley vs Ayano - Page 6 Empty Re: Good vs Evil! Harley vs Ayano

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Ayano had smirked a bit, the ref had just started to stir about so she only had a short amount of time to act on this opportunity. Biting down on the capsule, Ayano then puckered her lips a bit before spraying a green mist in the eyes of her opponent. Had it worked the imp would slap her forearms against the girl's ears to discombobulate her before hooking her arm around her head and snapping down quickly, hitting her with her finishing move, Crank it to 11!

The imp would then turn her over and turn her head with her forearm, making sure the ref wouldn't be able to see the results of spraying the mist in Harley's face. "COME ON REF COUNT IT!" She yelled to the stirring ref, wanting to end the match with this dirty trick she loved so much.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Harley thought she would be able to handle any of Ayano's cheap damaging tactics but when she suddenly saw Ayano bite down on something and then had a green mist invade her vision Harley would scream out in pain before stopping after getting slapped in the ears which would muffle everything Harley could hear, which was then followed by Harley hitting her head of the mat, though she couldn't really tell what position she was in or what had just happened. Harley wouldn't be able to see anything and she wouldn't be able to see anything, she would move her legs but couldn't seem to move any of the rest of her body, the ref would count " 1...2..." But Harley would hear none of it as she was unable to actually get an understanding of where she was and what just happened, the crowds booing was the only thing Harley could slightly hear but she didn't know that the crowd was absolutely roaring at such a cheap and dirty tactic from the villain Ayano.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:28 am

"3!" The ref slapped her hands down against the mat one more time, the arena blasting the imp's theme once again as she stood up grinning as she rose her arms up. "SEE THAT?! Heroes will fall!" She yelled as the crowd had poured down the boos on the villain, the ref standing up to raise her arms, a toothy smile being seen before bowing. Ayano looked down at Harley and laughed before leaving the ring, heading up to the ramp with the ever so lovely sound of hatred from the crowd, taking a bow in front of everybody. "Thank you! Thank you!" She said before heading to the back, putting a victory under her belt.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:14 am

Harley would eventually have her hearing return and would hear the crowd roaring with boos and when her vision came back she realized that her opponent had just got one over her as she saw Ayano leaving the ring. Harley would not look happy at all and she had to bite her tounge as she left the ring so to physically stop herself from cussing out Ayano on her way out, Harley was definitely not be satisfied with the outcome of this match as she made the walk of shame out of the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6