Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Good vs Evil! Harley vs Ayano

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Good vs Evil! Harley vs Ayano - Page 3 Empty Re: Good vs Evil! Harley vs Ayano

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:36 pm

The impish brat hadn't quite expected what had came next, Harley pushing her breasts up against her back as she felt her hand move to her crotch and her the other move to her breast. Ayano got a huge blush from this as Harley whispered in her ear, biting her bottom lip a little. "Y-yeah..." The imp looked back, a shy look on her face...but that shy look turned into an evil looking grin, moving her hand up to grab the wrist of the hand that had her breast. "I just need to counter though right?!" The imp then proceeded to lick her teeth and moved her head back around, aiming to lift the hand a bit to bite those fingers again!

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Harley would think she would have the imp under control until she got her evil looking grin again and proceeded to bite Harley's finger " Ooouch you little... Fine, we'll if your cruelty can overcome my sexuality" Harley would say this slowly and while grinding her teeth down so she wouldn't make any pained noises, though her face would tell the story loud and clear.
Harley with her other hand would start to quickly rub her opponents crotch and while her opponent was biting her hand Zoey would try to push forward fall and cause them both to fall to the mat in order to land on top of Ayano. If this idea was successful then she would hold her opponents head down while she removed her hand from the vicious woman's mouth, while straddling Harley under her and opening her mouth to speak again while slowly rubbing her crotch against her opponents " Ohhh I can bite too, just in a different way honey " Harley would say before lowering her head over to Ayano's neck and holding her opponent down, planning to give her a love bite.
Harley was still getting mostly cheered from the crowd but a few fans seemed slightly shocked at how forceful Harley was being, not that very many of them minded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:57 pm

The white haired girl hadn't quite seen the next move coming, her crotch getting rubbed quickly before getting pushed forward, Harley's weight landing right on top of her. Ayano yelped a bit as she landed roughly, the girl's hand now out of her mouth. The heel's head was pinned down against the mat with her hand while her crotch was getting rubbed by Harley's. Ayano let out a very slight moan as her smaller opponent had bit her neck, shivering a bit as it happened. "Nrr...get of me you little skank..." She let out, gritting her teeth.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Harley would give the woman a frown after hearing her cruel words and respond with " Oh yes I'm a skank, insult me more, you're really turning me on" Harley would grin as she said this and would be trying to tease the villain as she would hum a little tune while thrusting her hip against her opponents in a slow mocking humping motion, while she did this Harley would move her arms so she wasn't holding Ayano's arms anymore but rather would be squeezing her opponents boobs and rubbing them. Harley would look Ayano in the eyes as she did this to try and really mess with her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:15 pm

The impish little villain didn't really have much breast flesh to grab, but she felt her raven haired opponent do it while her hips had been assaulted by Harley's hips! Ayano shook her head in embarrassment as the slightly smaller girl had started to mess with her head. The little devil had to think of what to do to get out of this horribly embarrassing situation she was in, lowering her head to the mat so nobody could see her biting her lip.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Harley would keep up the rhythm as she humped the smaller woman under her, much to the pleasure of the crowd. Harley would look at Ayano biting her lip and would grin as she got an idea, Harley could be as sadistic as Ayano can although it may be in a different manor.
Harley would move up Ayano's body and say " Hey, you keep biting your lip. Just lie back I'll do it for you" Harley would then attempt to go in for a very passionate and deep looking kiss on Ayano, If this succeeded then the crowd would go crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:20 pm

The devilish little imp did not see this match going the way it was going. Her ever so slightly smaller, buxom opponent humping away at her, the crowd wooing as it happened. What the hell was this anyway? It was at this point she felt Harley crawl up her and whisper to her, that she would bite her lip for her. Ayano shook her head, but as she did she felt their lips press together, the crowd wooing at the display.

As the deep lip lock happened Ayano started to formulate an idea. It was a tad bit risky, but she felt like it was the best chance she had to stop this bizarre offense right in it's tracks. All she had to do was bide her time a little bit, thinking that Harley would be confident that Ayano wouldn't be able to come up with a counter attack. That's when she would strike, but for now she held her idea off while in this kiss, going along with it to help Harley drop her defenses.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Harley was having a blast, in all her matches she had always shown a little bit of her sexual side but she had never been against someone who she could fully showcase her true potential to the fans. However Harley would be starting to let it get to her head a little bit and keep pushing the the limits of what she would and wouldn't be able to maintain as a hold and now was focused on just putting on as much of a show as possible.
Harley while kissing Ayano would move one of her hands behind her opponents head and start lightly pulling Ayano's hair and with the other she would run it down Ayano's back before squeezing and holding her opponents ass while she humped and made out with her, Ayano would still be under her but very little of Harley's body would actually be pinning the woman down anymore.
The crowd would seem to get louder and louder the more Harley did, she knew that she was going to have a lot more fans after this match and would be smiling when she imagines the pop she will get net time she enters the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:25 pm

The woman looked around at the crowd, still wooing and whistling to this display of sexuality. Soon enough though Ayano felt her head getting lifted up off the mat, with one hand before her ass was getting squeezed, gasping as Harley had started to get really hands on. The fact that Harley had still been humping away at her.

Ayano closed her eyes a bit before snapping out of it a bit. Now was her chance! Ayano looked at Harley with a shocked expression before her eyes narrowed. The imp then tried to take Harley's lower lip and bite down hard on it. Aiming to add onto it she would return the hair pulling favor by taking a hand and grabbing her hair, pulling on her pretty hair roughly.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Harley's fun and the audiences cheers would end almost at the exact same moment, Harley would stop all movement when she suddenly felt her opponent bite down on her lower lip and when she felt her hair get grabbed Harley would yelp before letting out pained crys as she felt the tug from her opponent pulling it " H-hey stop that! " Harley would say, unable to think of a counter due to the pain from getting her hair pulled. Obviously now Harley would just be on top of her opponent and would cease her humping, and ass grabbing and let go of her opponents hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next