Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 11 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:45 pm

With Karina beginning to look fit enough to fight, the two amazons began to circle around each other once again, Odessa smiling and confident as she held a 2-1 edge in this fight, close enough to an overall victory that she could almost taste Karina's tears of defeat. She did not want to get cocky, though. Odessa had won the first fall, and Karina had come right back to tie it up. Odessa now had the lead again, but as exhausted as her rival and lover seemed, she knew better than to count Karina out.

"Karina, darling, you can try, but I think we both know who belongs to who, yes?" Odessa purred in reply, as the two mighty warriors continued to stalk around each other, watching for weakness, for openings. "You are so very precious to me, love, and no one can take you away from me. Not even you, thinking you can reverse our fortunes. But I highly encourage you to try."

Karina lunged, and Odessa lunged, too, moving in to try to lock up with Karina. Odessa grabbed at Karina's shoulders, trying to get her in a collar and elbow, or maybe close enough for a bearhug—Karina had another idea, though, and Odessa gasped as Karina's strong arms dragged her face down into that hot, sweaty cleavage, burying Odessa's nose and mouth in between those massive mounds and cutting off her oxygen! "Mmmmm!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 11 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:27 am

With the loss getting dangerously close, Karina needed to change her strategy to suprise Odessa and find a way to get her to not only climax once but also twice! It almost seemed impossible, mainly since Karina wasn't that experience in the sensual kind of nature like Odessa. The dark skinned lover knew her way around a body, especially when it came to Karina's while the long haired fighter had trouble doing the same to her counter part! Still, she could just adjust some of her own moves and throw Odessa off her game, find a way to exploit that and get the victory!

She started off well enough, wrapping her arms around Odessa's head and pulled her into her sweaty cleavage, almost drowning her in the heat and sweat that had formed inbetween those large orbs, breathing in to expand her chest and to make sure that Odessa's vision was darkened by the flesh surrounding her face and even the sides of her head! It was risky but she was certain that it graced her with several needed seconds to turn the tide of the match, keeping a tight grip around the woman's head while she looked over her shoulder towards the nearest turnbuckle.

She clenched her teeth together and tensed her entire body, tilting it to the side and would push off her foot to throw Odessa right towards the turnbuckle, trying to make her back hit it quite hard, hard enough to stun her lover and to charge straight towards her. She rarely used her tits for anything else but smothering but now she would jump up to try and slam those sweaty tits right into Odessa's face to try and disorient her, then quickly try to grab Odessa's thighs so she could bring each leg over the middle ropes to start trapping her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Odessa had the lead right now, but Karina seemed to know that her back was against the wall, and she moved to try to put Odessa's back against the turnbuckle, smacking her into the corner hard, those tits still swallowing up most of Odessa's face, making it difficult for her to breathe or judge direction. Odessa let out a muffled yelp into those luscious pale tits as they slammed harder into her face again, feeling momentarily breathless as Karina now began trying to maneuver her limbs around: specifically, grabbing her thighs and trying to hook them up and around the middle rope!

"Mmmrrph!" Odessa yelled into those hot, sweaty tits, as her legs were pulled upwards and hooked around the ropes, effectively immobilizing her as both of them were locked into place! Odessa still had her arms free, of course, and she would try to use them to fight back—both hands shooting forward to try to dig into the sides of Karina's tits, fingers sinking into the plush orbs, squeezing roughly, trying to pull them away from her face so that she could breathe again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri May 04, 2018 1:49 am

Karina was pulling out all the stops to not only tie the match between them but also look to win it! She knew that Odessa was at her element with things like this but Karina was not one to falter just because the match itself drove her to a sexual frenzy, lips parting to breathe rather loudly when Odessa's face was squashed between those sweaty tits, slowly but surely hooking those legs over the middle ropes to make sure Odessa wasn't going to get out of the turnbuckle until Karina was good and ready!

Those hands were quickly to grasp her tits though, hissing as her own hands quickly came to grasp and pull those hands away from her tits while she moved them away to allow Odessa to breathe. She mainly did this for two reasons. The main one was to weaken the grip Odessa was giving on her tits and the other was to crash her head down to first deliver a sharp headbutt to Odessa's forehead, followed up by a rough make out session with plenty of tongue to keep surprising her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 am

Odessa squeezed Karina's tits roughly, forcefully, trying to power her way free from the hot, stifling smother. With her legs restricted, it was a tall order, trying to fight her way free, but she clearly was able to disturb Karina, as her friend was forced to bring her own hands quickly up to grab onto Odessa's wrists, yanking on them to try to pull the black woman's clawing fingers away from her precious orbs, and then, once she had loosened them a little bit, she pulled back and out of Odessa's clutches. Odessa still was not in an ideal situation, but at least she was no longer actively being smothered. She took deep breaths and focused on regaining her strength to fight her way out of the corner.

Her cute dark-haired friend had other ideas, though, as Karina launched herself forward again, no longer trying to hit Odessa's face with her tits, but hit it with her own head, instead! The thickest part of Karina's skull crashed into Odessa's forehead, dragging a ragged cry of pain from between Odessa's lips as she saw stars!

And then, shortly thereafter, Karina's lips had locked around her own, muffling the end of Odessa's yelp as the ebony beauty swooned a little bit under the sudden combination of brutality and sensuality! "Mmmrrrrm!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:32 am

With things swinging back to her favor, it was time to keep on attacking Odessa and get her towards that third and final climax. Her body was tired and barely had time to cool down from her own orgasms but right now she was driven by the sole purpose of making Odessa cum and admit that she was better, not ot mention the thought of outfucking her lover was a lot more satisfying then just winning a rough fight, though that was something she was going to make happen in a future date!

She had the woman locked in a hot, steamy make out session, her tongue driving in and probing that warm mouth while both hands came down to grasp and push at those thighs, spreading them little by little, enough to push the tip of her strap on against those moist lips and then shove herself forward to plow that entire length deep into Odessa's pussy, wasting little time to go for a third penetrating round!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:50 am

Odessa wobbled unsteadily on her feet after Karina's forehead bashed right into the middle of her face, and Karina came back in again with another hot, lustful kiss to ensure that Odessa was incapable of recovering her bearings and was virtually deprived of breath. The score was still 2-1 in her favor—it was hard to believe that she had forced an orgasm out of Karina and made her squeal and cry in ecstasy barely two minutes earlier—but it was certainly seeming as if it was not going to be that way for very long. While Odessa was still stunned, Karina was already pulling open her legs, spreading them wide, pressing them against the ropes...and then pushing forward with her hips, first just tickling Odessa's labia with her strap-on, and then shoving the whole length of the dildo suddenly into Odessa's sex!

"AaahmmnnaaAAAAHHH!!" Odessa screamed, as the whole rod entered her and she swooned, eyes rolling upwards, head falling forward limply into Karina's, their foreheads smacking together as their lips pressed sloppily in a vicious, thrilling makeout session. Odessa brought her arms up, pushing as hard as she could in her weakened state on Karina's shoulders, trying to force her friend away as her sex got wetter and wetter...faster than she got aroused during Karina's first victory! "Mmmmn...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 am

Karina was not having any of Odessa's resistance, looking straight to evening the score between them by viciously slamming her body into Odessa to the point where the poor woman's back would surely burn from being smacked and squashed into the corner. Karina didn't seem to mind that, only enjoying the most primal of things when it came to the ring and she planned to make Odessa realize that, slipping her legs between Odessa's to spread them nicely and give her plenty of access to work with so her thrusts could become louder and harder.

There was no mercy from Karina, who closing one eye and allowed her tongue to viciously lap and dance within Odessa's mouth, getting that lengthy, thorough taste while her tits slapped and squashed into Odessa's pair, even her sweaty abs flexing and pushing into her like she was planning to flatten Odessa like a pancake, listening to the sweet sounds of her lover as she tried to work her towards that second climax, having the perfect thing in mind to get this done!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:13 am

Odessa's pushing didn't do her much good at all, as it seemed Karina didn't even feel it! Her lover was, of course, a very strong woman, but the speed with which she was able to turn the tables on Odessa and battle back intent on evening the score between them was quite extraordinary. Karina's legs slid in between Odessa's, pushing hers outward, the British woman sweating profusely and her mouth hanging open as she was flattened in the corner, Karina's torso slamming into hers and grinding it down, Karina's abs and tits smacking hard into hers and rolling over her like a rolling pin over dough, weakening Odessa more and more with each passing second!

"Nnnyah...!" Odessa yelped, as she kept pushing on Karina, even though it clearly seemed to be doing no good. She had to try, because even as she did her sex was getting wetter and wetter, making near-slurping noises as that dildo thrust into her again and again, moaning and yipping as she got closer and closer to a second orgasm of the evening...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:47 am

Karina allowed her lust to get the better of her, just slamming Odessa down onto the dildo over and over while she would slap and squeeze those titties rather hard. " These big tits belong to me.. Just like the rest of your body! " She would wrap her arms around Odessa's lower back, knowing that the woman was dangerously close to her orgasm cause her to lift Odessa straight off her feet for a bearhug, though with the added effects of bouncing her up and down onto it!

It was rather hard, Karina's body being overheated, sweaty and still exhausted but the adrenaline to dominate her lover was a good incentive to keep going, turning slowly so Odessa's back was facing the center of the ring and would look for the nearest table, which was leaning against the turnbuckle on the opposite side. She had a wicked idea, speeding up her thrusts and licking Odessa's face, even lifting her up higher to bite her nipple sharply to send her over that edge and just when Odessa was about to cum, she rushed with all her might straight to the opposite corner to try and slam Odessa through the table and squash her into the turnbuckle!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next