Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 13 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Odessa, in rather inelegant fashion, pounded Karina down hard into the canvas, trying to pin her down and force her to take the fucking that Odessa was giving her, lifting her hips high up and then slamming down hard to stab her dildo as deep inside of her friend as she possibly could. Things were reaching a fever pitch, both of them getting wilder and less inhibited as they knew that the winner would be decided in the next minute!

Odessa fucked and fucked and fucked her foe, but Karina would not stop fighting, and eventually one of her upward rolls managed to toss Odessa off to the side, the Briton hitting the canvas with a loud grunt, her black dildo pulling out of Karina's sex just seconds, Odessa was sure, before the woman would have been ready to cum! Odessa cursed and rolled over, intending to push up on her hands and knees and then lunge right back into it with her lover!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 13 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:03 am

Karina's inner thighs were sore, much like the rest of her body. It was hard for her to deal with too much erotic motions in a match but Odessa had given her the full brunt of it. She had challenged Odessa in something she was not used to but did try to train for so she could surprise Odessa and the score was tied, though right now it felt like Odessa was trying to slam Karina through the canvas with those savage thrusts, each enough to send a new jolt of pleasure and pain through her entire body!

It was a miracle that Karina could throw Odessa off before she would force a final climax out of her, though it still left her quite sensitive between the legs, slowly starting to move herself onto her own hands and knees as she tried to cool down, the sweat pouring down her glistening body as Odessa came right back in for a lunge, though Karina would spread her arms wide so that once Odessa came in, she would catch her lover in a deadly, kneeling bear hug to start crushing her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:38 pm

The two of them were evenly matched, fucking each other back and forth, both of them drooling love juices from their pussies as they broke apart. Victory or defeat was seconds away, and Odessa, intending to get right back to the fun act of fucking Karina senseless, would quickly roll back up onto her feet and lunge, shining, wet, jet-black dildo thrust forward, aimed right between Karina's legs as the other woman stood!

Karina didn't go to fuck Odessa right away, and that seemed to pay off for her—temporarily, Odessa hoped. Suddenly, the ebony woman was gathered up in her strong rival's arms, and she let out a gurgling gasp of shock as Karina began squeezing her, their bodies smashing together as those encircling arms bore inward upon Odessa's tired body, forcing air, sweat, and pussy juices out of her body like she was a sponge! "Aaaaannngggyhh!!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:01 am

Capturing Odessa was the first step of her final plan. She didn't have more strength left to give and she had to end it now if she wanted to survive her sexual rival, inhaling sharply and starting to move one foot to the floor, followed by the other and began to rise with Odessa to turn that kneeling bear hug into a standing one! She looked around for the nearest table, lifting Odessa up a bit higher before she would impale the beauty down upon that moistened strap on, refusing to give Odessa an inch of freedom and focus to gather strength.

She tightened the bear hug, using all the reserves within her body to start guiding Odessa to the nearest table, each step would be met with slamming Odessa down upon that length, gritting her teeth as she focused solely on going for the final slam, spreading out her feet slightly for better balance while she leaned in and sharply bit Odessa's exposed nipple to add some extra flavor to the sexual wrestling assault!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Karina, obviously using every ounce of strength she had left, began to stand, doing it slowly, methodically, but lifting Odessa along with her, pulling the ebony amazon up into the air in the brutal hug! Odessa wiggled and kicked her legs, trying to force Karina to let her go, but she was not able to force Karina to free her before her rival managed to maneuver her up into position, then down onto that dark red shaft of rubber!

When they had broken apart, it seemed that the next one to get her strap-on inside the other would be able to finish the other off, and now that Odessa was on the losing end of that equation, she started to get genuinely worried as Karina guided her over to the nearest table, biting her nipple along the way! Odessa couldn't contain a squeal, throwing her head back, sweat-soaked white hair spraying around her as she reacted with pure pleasure to the rough treatment! "Nnnyyaaaaannnghh!!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:08 am

Karina was tired, the ability to actually keep fucking and fighting in this match was already dangerously low, only the small bit of adrenaline she was holding onto had to be enough to keep Odessa off her feet, impaled and in control until that last orgasm would be met! " That's my girl.. " She hissed between her teeth as she held the nipple, lightly gnawing on it before she would began to bounce Odessa up and down again, even intensifying the crushing grip around Odessa like she was trying to breath her back! Off course she would not do such a thing but a feat of strength was always needed for these kinds of things.

Once she reached the table, she would divert all her attention to fucking Odessa silly ,releasing that nipple so she could instead bite down on the full orb and begin to increase pressure, not enough to make it bleed but definitely enough to make it hurt, wanting to use both pleasure and pain to send Odessa over the edge and show that Karina could overcome her rival in both those ways!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:24 pm

Karina carried Odessa slowly over to the table in the corner, each step she took causing the dildo inside of Odessa to shake and quiver, making the British woman's eyes roll as her mouth still hung open and fighting back was starting to become a serious challenge. As submissive as Karina usually was, she certainly seemed dominant now, as she managed to hold Odessa up in the air, off of her feet, using gravity to assist in impaling Odessa onto her strap-on, her mouth continuing to work over Odessa's big tit, expanding its focus from just the nipple to the entire pillowy mammary!

"Oooohhh, f-f-fuuuuck..." Odessa moaned, shaking her head, her chin rubbing across Karina's toned shoulder. She found herself unable to struggle anymore as Karina's combined attack seemed to be viciously draining the life out of her—straight out of her pussy! "Oooohhhmm...Karina...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Karina was pulling out all the stops to achieve sexual dominion over Odessa, closing both eyes tightly as every last ounce of strength was being used to force that climax out of Odessa, clenching her teeth together while those healthy hips of Odessa smacked against her own, the sounds of pleasure of submission coming from Odessa fueled her on to continue, wasting little time to go for the sexual victory over her heated rival and lover, lips curling into a grin as the struggling ceased and Odessa's chin was over her shoulder, a delightful display!

She would take a single step closer, bouncing Odessa a little harder to speed up that climax as she waited patiently for that climax to arrive. Once that familiar wetness would happen however, Karina would use what was left of her strength to jump off her feet and slam Odessa down hard through the table, shifting her grip to the back of Odessa's ankles after that impact so she could force Odessa in a mating press and keep that length deep inside of her in a sort of lewd pin!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Odessa's mouth hung open, letting out moans of pure pleasure as Karina fucked her, Odessa's body finally giving in to her lover's sustained assault, her struggles ceasing as Karina held her up over that table! Her pussy leaked more and more, lips tightening around the shaft inside of her with an eager rhythm as her orgasm could no longer be resisted!

Karina leaped up and slammed the squirming British woman down into the table, breaking it into a dozen different pieces with the force of their combined weight coming down upon it. Odessa let out a scream, eyes crossing as she climaxed, her pussy tightening again around that dildo as juices squirted out, showering them both as they settled into the ruins of the fifth shattered table of the evening! Odessa panted heavily, chest heaving against Karina's, the dark-haired woman pressing Odessa's legs up around the rest of her body to pin her, in a show of strength. Odessa whimpered and whined, eyes bleary, as she looked up at Karina's face. Tonight, the mighty Odessa Brock had been vanquished by the mightier Karina Rine!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:52 pm

The pin was not needed since the winner was decided purely by the third slam, something Karina had managed to achieve in exchange of depleting every bit of resort she had left in her. Still, the reward was worth the risk she had taken, now having her chocolate colored lover down on her back with pieces of wood around them, those legs folded to the point those knees would touch the mat and all the while Karina's body would keep Odessa down in that humiliating mating press while she was being declared the winner.

" Close Odessa.. But I was stronger. " She said, lifting her hips slightly before she slammed back down to let their flesh healthily slap together and to push that strap-on deep again. The referee announced that Karina had won but she paid no mind to it, pressing her sweaty, overheated breasts down upon Odessa's to flatten them while bringing one hand up to Odessa's cheek to lightly cup it. " Now.. Why don't we get a nice shower to clean off. " She gave Odessa an innocent peck on the lips, just making sure to at least be a little more loving while she had to woman in a mating press for a full minute before she slowly peeled herself from Odessa, with some added difficulty along the way but she managed. She brought her hand down, wanting to help Odessa onto her feet and use her as support since Karina herself was quite empty in reserves!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next