Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 1:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Interesting Encounter

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An Interesting Encounter - Page 5 Empty Re: An Interesting Encounter

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:07 am

Brandon smiled as Dave was too out of it to resist, body lay still beneath him. He made sure to really stick his tongue to the back of his throat as he felt his opponent's cock twitch in agony beneath him.

"Aaaaand....five. Looks like I win....but I'm not done with you yet." Brandon said as he got off of Dave. He grabbed his limp body by the arm and dragged him over to the corner. Removing his shoes, Brandon would then sit in the corner before dragging his opponent sitting up between his legs. Brandon would then put on a light sleeper to faintly choke his opponent, before moving his socked feet over his opponent's erection, looking to pleasure him at the same time. "You ready to finish this?" Brandon teased, softly biting Dave's ear.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:45 am

The make out session was hot as hell, and Dave's submissive nature was having a field day with this. When Brandon broke the kiss, finishing the count, he foolishly believed it was over. Apparently not, as he was dragged into the corner, being slipped into his old favorite, the sleeper, while the socked feet rubbed at his rock hard cock.

"What....what are you- ghuck!" Dave was cut off by the tightening hold cutting off his air. He grasped at the arm, lightly tugging while his hips bucked, yearning for more. Damn, it felt so good.....

The whispers, the biting, this was all too much for his aroused mind, as he lightly nodded, moaning in Brandon's face, his brown eyes hazy and unfocused while they tried to focus on his attacker.

An Interesting Encounter - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:07 am

Brandon was quick to squeeze as Dave began to protest, it felt good hearing his cries get cut off. Watching his opponent lightly nod at his question, Brandon whispered "Well then I hope you're ready...." Staring straight into the brown haired man's weak eyes, he tightened the hold even more as he increased the rhythm on his feet, rubbing his begging cock even faster in attempts to make him cum soon, before Brandon would descend on the helpless man's neck, kissing it lightly to add to the pleasure.

If Brandon was successful, then he would make Dave cum and would fully tighten the hold as quick as he could, hoping to make the man pass out as he finished. Brandon had had a lot of fun tonight playing with Dave, but he wanted more, and he was going to get more....

"Let's get this over with" Brandon moaned into Dave's ear "I'm not done with you yet though.."

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:18 am

The constant stimulation of his cock was driving Dave's body into a heated frenzy, but the tightly locked sleeper managed to keep the young man in place throughout the ordeal. It was not long before the footjob brought Dave to climax, with a dark spot spreading along his underwear. Brandon however was keen to end this on his terms, tightening the hold and robbing Dave of his precious air.

The jobber struggled for a few moments before falling back against his victor with a sigh escaping past his lips.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:56 am

Brandon continued until he felt Dave slowly finish in his underwear, "Light's out pretty boy" he said, before fully tightening the hold and making the poor guy pass out in his arms. "Heh, that was a good work out!" Brandon said as he dropped him to the floor. He grabbed his bottled water and gym back and was about to walk out when he turned and noticed Dave's body still sprawled out in the ring, breathing heavily.

The surfer almost felt bad for the guy, so he pulled Dave back into his shorts before carrying him under the bottom rope out of the ring. Brandon called his driver to pull up outside in his limo and he carried Dave's tired body into the back. Minutes later Brandon arrived at his house and carried himup into his house and into his bedroom. When they got into the room he undressed the man, hoping he wouldn't be too annoyed, and placed him in his bed. He went into the bathroom to quickly shower himself, and minutes later came back, surprised to see Dave awake once more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:33 am

When Dave woke up, he honestly thought he was back at home in his bed. Certainly felt like it at any rate. But the pounding headache from being knocked out and the sore feeling in his abs quickly brought him back up to speed. Sitting up quickly, he looked around, finally spotting Brandon.

"Where am I?" He asked, on guard as to what the surfer was planning to do.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:45 am

Brandon watched as Dave sat up in an alarmed state and questioned where he was. Brandon quickly raised his arms up and said "Easy now....everything's okay. I couldn't leave you there unconscious and I don't exactly know where you live, so I thought I'd take you back to my place to rest, you took a hell of a beating out there.". Brandon walked over to the edge of the bed, the warmth of the fireplace opposite the bed helping to heat up his cool body. "I can leave the bed to you if you want? I don't mind taking the sofa." He laughed as he got up and grabbed a pair of yellow boxers from his drawer, putting them on with his back turned to Dave, allowing him to get a good look at his rear.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:25 am

Dave sighed at his captor's attempts to hit on him. Why did he always attract the stubborn ones? Why couldn't he be beaten by a submissive guy? One who wouldn't kidnap him after knocking him out.
"I assume you brought me here for other reasons." Dave answered, "I tried to tell you before I have a boyfriend."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:03 am

Brandon raised an eyebrow, he'd obviously missed this fact. "Well, it's not exactly my fault you didn't warn me, would you rather I'd have left you there in the freezing gym? I couldn't leave you like that, and you weren't exactly in the best of conditions to give me your address." He said, laughing as he put his robe on to cover his body.

"Listen dude, I only brought you here so you'd be alright, but I ain't gonna stop you from leaving. So, if you wanna go, the doors right there." he said with a smirk, motioning at the bedroom door and waiting to see his response.

The reality was...Brandon was drunk. He had had some shots from his hidden compartment in the bathroom and despite his best attempts to not show it, it was obvious by his slightly slurred voice and obvious flirtatious attempts. He wasn't thinking about Dave having a boyfriend, he wasn't thinking about anything else, he just wanted Dave....

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:09 pm

Dave nodded his head, "I appreciate the hospitality Brandon, but I do need to get home before Raiden gets worried. He knows how I am, and will be quite angry if I don't make it back home on time."

Grabbing his clothes, he pulled them on before walking past his captor with every intention of walking out the wooden door. Tonight was weird enough as it is, and he did not want to top it off with sleeping with a man he just met, especially when he was already spoken for.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next