Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Interesting Encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An Interesting Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: An Interesting Encounter

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Brandon was quick to take advantage of the situation, he got a hold of Dave's body as he quickly took him over to the corner turnbuckle. "Sorry about that, I like to have an advantage sometimes!" Brandon said with a sly smile as he grabbed the back of Dave's hair, he was going to try and make him dazed, so he looked to slam him head-first into the top turnbuckle!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:14 pm

"Unnnh!" Dave groaned, feeling a hand grab a fistful of hs brown hair. His opponent dragged him toward the corner post, pausing for a moment before roughly slamming him face first into the padded turnbuckle. Dave's vision flashed white as he cried out in pain, clutching at his head. He tried to swipe at Brandon with an elbow to the blonde's ribs, but given his angle it was a slim chance at success.

An Interesting Encounter - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Brandon felt a sense of victory as he watched Dave's face connect to the turnbuckle, he had to admit, this was exciting him. His victory was short lived however, as Dave's elbow just caught him right in the rib cage. He stumbled backwards as he wheezed, the air taken out of him, this could possibly leave him wide open for an attack.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Finally! A stroke of good luck! Dave backed himself out of the corner, his head still feeling like someone took a hammer to it. Still, he needed to go back on the offensive if he had any hope of beating this cocky rookie! Though Dave had to admit, losing to him may not be that bad if it was a hentai match.

Banishing that dirt thought away, Dave bounced off the ropes, running at full speed to bring his arm crashing into Brandon's chest for a clothesline!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Brandon clutched his rib cage as he groaned angrily, he should not have took his eye off of him. Brandon looked back up just in time to see Dave's arm connect to his chest with a clothesline! Brandon fell to his back with a thud as his mind clouded in thoughts, he needed to get the advantage back, and fast.

He decided to lay still on the floor, hoping Dave would attempt to make the next move. If all went as planned, then as he got picked up back to his feet, he would try to hit a massive punch straight to Dave's gut.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:47 pm

The clothesline connected perfectly, sending Brandon back first to the mat! Finally some things were looking up for Dave! He at the very least hoped Brandon was enjoying this fun little match. Despite a rocky start, it was still pretty even between the two.

Reaching down, he grabbed a handful of the blonde hair to pull his opponent up, when he felt that hard fist sink into his exposed stomach!

"Ghuuuh!" Dave cried out, his body folding over the fist as he coughed from the lack of air going into his lungs. Slowly, he looked up at Brandon, realizing too late that he was playing possum to lure Dave into a trap.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Brandon grinned as his fist connected straight into Dave's gut, sending him down to the mat. Despite the pain he had from the shot to his ribs and the clothesline, he had to admit this match was enjoyable. He wasn't trying to purposely hurt the guy, just have a little fun.

As Brandon was on his knees, he observed Dave's body on the floor, looking at his lean physique and how the sweat coated his pecs and abs....it excited Brandon. He decided to straddle Dave's thighs and playfully run a finger down his pecs and abs. "What a nice smooth body..." David said with an evil smile "Shame if anything were to happen to it." Suddenly he would go to hit another shot straight to the gut!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Dave groaned, lying on his back when he felt the sudden weight of Brandon on his waist. Looking up, Dave's face suddenly was tinged red as his opponent changed tactics, going for a more.....gentle approach. He could feel the finger run down his chest and abs.

H-hey..." he said, a bit thrown off by this, "I have a boy- GHUH!"

His objection was knocked out of him along with the air in his lungs. Another punch reduced him to a limp doll beneath his opponent, his chest rising and falling slowly in an attempt to regain the precious oxygen his body needed.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Brandon laughed as Dave was cut off by his fist slamming into his midsection. "What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of my fist..." Brandon couldn't help but enjoy dominating the guy, it was fun.

Brandon decided to go for a different approach, he would try to lie next to Dave and shove his head between his thighs for a side headscissor. If it worked out correctly, Brandon could use his thighs to further effect Dave's head whilst also leaving his stomach open for more punches.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Dave couldn't resist at all when Brandon shoved his head between those strong legs for the head-scissors. This wan't like his earlier loss to Casi. Even though he was being thoroughly dominated, Brandon wasn't trying to cause him pain. It felt like any normal wrestling match......if you were aired against a hot guy who was trying to both knock you out and get you off.

He weakly tugged at the legs that were cutting off his air supply, while his stomach was once again under attack by the blonde's hard punches. After about a minute or two, Dave's struggles were reduced to mere spasms of his body, with his eyes half lidded and dazed. Why was it when he went up against a hot guy he always turned into a jobber again?

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next