» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Interesting Encounter

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An Interesting Encounter - Page 4 Empty Re: An Interesting Encounter

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Brandon smirked as he felt the man moan into his erection, feeling the vibrations run up him. He continued this on for a minute before he quickly picked Dave up, and held him close, wrapping his arms around his waist. Feeling the man slump against him, head resting on Brandon's shoulder, he decided to run his tongue slowly up his opponent's neck, before throwing him across the ring in a belly-to-belly suplex!

Brandon would quickly get to his feet and stand back to observe his opponent, covered in sweat, muscles looking sore and crumpled on the ground. Brandon thought he would play nice for a while to ease the mood and let Dave regain some energy, but he wouldn't be too nice.

"Here you go...come on big boy..." Said as he grabbed Dave by the legs and dragged his body into the centre of the ring, and would try to go for a single leg boston crab. If it was successful, Brandon would use one arm to wrench on the cute american's leg, and use his other to pull down his shorts and try expose his crotch a little more, so he could massage it whilst keeping the move locked in.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:59 am

"AHHHH!!!" Dave cried out, feeling his leg being wrenched in the boston crab. The screams slowly turned into moans when Brandon focused on pleasuring him.

"No.....mmmmmmm..." he protested weakly, but was ultimately unable to resist any further.

An Interesting Encounter - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 am

Brandon laughed at Dave's response. "Oh you want me to stop, are you sure about that? doesn't feel like you want me to..." Dave said with an evil smile as he continued to wrench the leg as well as massage his opponent's crotch. As Brandon continued Dave would moan more and more, further exciting Brandon himself. This would go on for a few minutes until suddenly Brandon thought of a genius idea to "finish" off his opponent.

Brandon quickly disposed of his opponent's shorts and threw them outside of the ring, leaving Dave in his underwear. He would jokingly wolf whistle at Dave as he lifted the man up to his feet. "I hope you're ready for this..." Brandon said with a grin before picking the lifeless lean man onto his shoulder, and from there would set him up in position for the Tombstone Piledriver.

Albeit not from Brandon's regular arsenal, the move would turn out to work out for him as he found himself face to face with Dave's crotch. Feeling his opponent's mouth pressed against his own, Brandon would look to slowly massage Dave's member with his mouth. If all worked out well, he would get his opponent close to an orgasm and right as he would finish, Brandon would spike the poor guy onto his head.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:15 pm

"Mmmmmm." Dave moaned out, feeling his opponent strip him of his shorts. It seemed like Bradon was having the time of his life wiping the floor with the jobber. Dave couldn't deny that on a certain level he was enjoying this as well. That was being submissive for you alright. Brandon seized him by his hair yet again, dragging him up to his feet, where Dave leaned against his opponent, taking deep breaths while his head rested on Brandon's chest.

"Wha...." Dave managed, before he knew it, he was being swung upside down in a tombstone piledriver, where Brandon slowly massaged his hard dick with his mouth. Dave's face lit up in a blush, letting out moans as he tried to move his hips closer, resigning himself to his fate.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Brandon's move was a success, as he continued to move his mouth and tongue to stroke Dave's erection. Hearing the moans coming from the brown haired boy underneath him, Brandon smiled as he quickened his pace, feeling his opponent move his hips closer for him to continue. This went on for another few minutes as Dave got closer and closer, however just as it seemed that he was about to finish, Brandon stopped, grinned, and finished the move, spiking him on his head!

Brandon looked at his downed opponent, scooting forward to let his bulge fall on his face. "Oh there's more where that came from..." he said as he slowly rubbed his crotch on Dave's mouth.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Dave was reduced to a flushed, moaning mess with Brandon. Gone was any hope of victory. He didn't care....this felt way too damn good to fight off. Just as he felt ready to burst, he was spiked on the mat, blasting him to the very edge of unconcousness. He lay beneath Brandon, spread eagled, sweating, and moaning as his victor rubbed his bulge over Dave's face.

Moaning softly, Dave lightly kissed the bulge, admitting defeat. All Brandon had to do was go for the pin, and dave was finished.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:17 pm

Brandon smiled as he felt Dave moan and slowly kiss his crotch, he knew he had the match won already, but still wanted to do more to please his fallen opponent, however he decided he best win the "match" first. After another minute of Dave pleasuring his erection, Brandon adjusted his position so he was now straddling him, his ass pressed into his crotch. He grabbed both of Dave's hands with his own before slamming them down over his head. His face now inches away from Dave's, Brandon surprised him with a kiss, shoving his tongue in his throat.

Brandon started to slowly grind on Dave's crotch as he accepted the kiss, and would stop the kissing after a few seconds and slowly whisper "one..." before resuming, starting the pinfall.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:35 am

"Mmmmmmm." Dave moaned, feeling Brandon switch positions so he straddled the young man, slowly grinding his ass against his fallen foe's erection. Any attempt to escape was thwarted when Brandon pinned his arms above his head, bringing their faces so close together.

"Brandon......" Dave managed, before the blonde took advantage of the moment and kissed him, driving his tongue into Dave's throat. The wrestler moaned into it, all strength seemingly leaving his body as he did so. Brandon would only break the kiss to start the count. Well......one of his hotter pinfall losses that much was certain.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Brandon had to admit, dominating Dave in such a fashion turned him on, and hearing him moan his name made his cock bounce even harder in his shorts. He continued to passionately kiss the man, who was not even resisting, as he continued the count.

"two...."

Brandon went back into the lip lock, feeling the mans tongue rub against his own and his lips rub against him was an amazing feeling.

"three...."

As Brandon resumed he grinded harder and harder on Dave's erection, tensing and untensing his cheeks on the man's crotch.

"four.....last chance... Brandon warned Dave as he went back one more time, tightening his grip on the mans hands and kissed harder, his ass sliding more and more against his defeated opponent's cock.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:05 am

Between the haze of pain and pleasure, Dave was unable to respond to his opponent's comment. He simply continued to lay spread eagle beneath Brandon, accepting the kisse sin his daze. The grinding made his hips buck, yearning for release. Part of him wondered what Brandon would do after his win? It would not be unusual for the blonde to take advantage of his defeated opponent.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next