Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! Empty Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match!

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:17 am

Vairea Maru vs. Kitten
Smother match: Victory is achieved by using one's body to smother the opponent into unconsciousness
Attire: Bikinis

Vairea Maru:

Vairea waited backstage for her music to begin. She had heard her opponent was adorable, formidable, but above all, sassy. Vairea considered herself the authority on sass in the AFW, so she aimed to set things straight with a smother match. Or at least her agent did.

The Tahitian wrestler made her entrance to an intense Tahitian dance and the roars of an adoring crowd. They had come to love her for reasons Vairea hoped were outside of her tits. Regardless, she began shaking her hips and slowly rotating, prompting hoots and various other things from the evidently mostly male (or perhaps lesbian) crowd.

After her 360° show of her body was done, she sprinted into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and then popping up. She was excited to see if her opponent was all she was cracked up to be. And if her breasts would be a significant threat to her consciousness.

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! Empty Re: Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match!

Post by Kitten Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:15 am

Kitten was so happy to finally have her debut on AFW. She had been hanging around the place for so long, having some run ins with quite a handful of people, but without ever getting her fair share of the action...and the money. But no more! She had a match... and official, sanctioned, real, legit match... and one that was going to end with a smother. She was so excited....even aroused. She hadn't seen who her opponent was but she had no doubt they would be putting her against a cutie...as it should be... It would be a waste to put the one and only Kittleton Von Sassymeyer III against any girl who wasn't a complete cutie!

^_^

The fans where a bit confused when Kitten's theme started to sound in the speakers, but when they saw the cutie catgirl they started cheering loudly for her. Kitten walked down the aisle towards the ring with a cute smile on her lips, waving to the fans and blowing them some kisses, then she climbed up the stairs and slid in and moved to the center to pose for the fans, punching a fist in the air... Wearing only a tiny pink bikini, cut especially to let her long tail wave free, Kitten was pretty sure she looked gorgeous and the whistles and catcalls from the fans reassured her, so she did a little dance, swaying her hips and spinning, letting her tail spin with her.

Only after that did she looked at her opponent, and she wasn't disappointed at all! A light blush appeared on her face as her eyes traced Vai's figure from head to toes, then back all the way up and then back down. A beautiful girl with such a lovely exotic look...and a HUGE pair of tits... Kitten felt like she was in love.... but then she remembered this was a smother match...and that pair of melons suddenly looked like dangerous weapons.

Spoiler:

It took Kitten a couple of attempts but she managed to move her eyes off Vai's breasts to look at the Tahitian girl in the eyes.... and stick her tongue at her. "You are dooooooooomed....nya!" Kitten would tease, singing cutely her threats.

Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! 6u0iRWY
Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! QiougD6Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! TTlOMaFTwo Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! 5t0Q5s2Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! Empty Re: Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match!

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:44 am

Vairea shook her head when the sound of a meme she had thought had died years ago hit her ears. Turning to face the ramp, she raised an eyebrow before her opponent came out, explaining the music. She was dressed as a cat! And cats were sassy, right? Makes sense that she would be sassy.

She had heard that Kitten was cute, but in person, she was even more adorable. And was that... a tail? Vairea hoped that that wasn't one of those butt plugs, because that would make it considerably less cute. Shaking that thought from her mind, she grinned at the cute kitty. "Hey there, kitten." she teased, giggling a little, not even aware that that was the name her opponent went by. "All dressed up, aren't you?"

Just hearing Kitten's cute voice and adorable threat made the Tahitian giggle. "You are too damn cute!" she complained, although she wasn't actually upset. "How am I supposed to compare to the little girl dressed as a cute kitty?!" she said, before sticking her tongue out back! "Let's see if I can manage to out-cute you."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:12 am

Kitten put her hands on her hips and swayed her butt slowly from side to side, letting her tail wave as she moved her hips, looking at Vai with a mischievous kitty smile.

:3

"You can't, silly girl..." She said confidently, clearly satisfied with herself. "You can't out-cute me....nor out-sass me....nor out-wrestle me.....nor out-smother me....nor out-nuthing at all! NYA!"

Kitten then took a few steps forward, getting closer to Vai, slowly invading her personal space. Kitten loved how similar in size and body shape they were... the only noticeable difference was Vai's larger breasts... but Kitten was pretty sure her own pair were more than enough to steal this hot Tahitian girl's breathe. "How should I put you to sleep? Breasts smother?" Kitten asked, pressing her breasts together with her arms, hugging herself, to show Vai her sexy cleavage. "or do you want to be under my tail?" Kitten turned around, leaning forward a bit to show Vai her perfect round ass and waving tail.

Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! QiougD6Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! TTlOMaFTwo Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! 5t0Q5s2Two Masters of Sass Collide: Kitten vs. Vairea in a Smother Match! WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:25 am

Oh, she was sassy. And... how was that tail moving? Vairea had seen a lot, but this was new. Maybe it was some kind of animatronic? No, this looked too real. How... she stopped thinking about that. It was probably something simple that she just hadn't realized.

"Well, that is a bold claim." she said, playfully poking Kitten between the tits. "Let's see if you can back it up, little kitty." she said, grinning at how nice (if sassy) her opponent was being for a change.

"Hmm. I don't really have a preference, but I'd say the tits. That'd take a lot longer." she teased, both calling her breasts small and calling her a little heavy. "Now, I assume you want a piece of these?" she asked, pushing out her tits with the inside of her arms and wiggling them a little. "Everybody seems to."

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:30 am

Kitten gasped at Vai's comeback, blushing a bit and frowning, not liking what her opponent was suggesting... but when she saw Vai wiggling her orbs Kitten couldn't deny that they looked bigger and fuller than her own. Kitten crossed her arms and turned her face away. "Pfffft.... not that I care.... not that you would get a chance to smother me anyway...NYA" she said waving one hand dismissively. "I'm not a pervy fanboy..." Kitten added sticking her tongue out at Vai and doing her best to keep her eyes of her opponent's yummy breasts.

"You know what......" Kitten said putting a finger on her lips like thinking. "I'll smother you twice... once with my purrrfect breasts and then with my gorgeous derriere and then you tell me which you love the most ...NYA!" Kitten winked at Vai... and then noticed that the referee was about to call for the bell... so just as the DING DING DING echoed through the arena she charged towards Vai...beeline... trying to wrap her right arm around Vai's head and bringing it down, where her left hand would grab her right wrist, hoping to lock her opponent in a nice side headlock to start the match.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:18 am

"Your blush tells a different story." she paused, before adding: "Pervert~" she said, giggling. Kitten turned away, but Vairea kept on going. "Good luck trying to keep your eyes off of me." she said, giggling a little more. She may have been straight, but that doesn't mean she didn't know how to use her body to her advantage against a woman.

"I'll have the courtesy to do the same. I mean, I know you'll like my tits better. You've already show you love them." she teased. "I can't blame you." she said. "But the only glimpse you've seen of my near-perfect behind is during my dance." she said. "I assure you, I know how to use my hips." Even though she knew (or at least thought) Kitten wasn't looking, she winked anyways. Perhaps it wasn't even directed at Kitten. Maybe Army was watching...

Suddenly, the bell rang, and before she knew it, Kitten was rushing at her! Caught off guard, she was caught by the neko and immediately put into a side headlock! Her arms flailed in panic, trying to both hit Kitten and pry her arm off of her neck.

"Hah, good one, kitty." she grunted.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Kitten locked the headlock and secured it, grabbing her right wrist with her left hand and then pulled, jerking Vai's head down hard, forcing her opponent's face against the side of her right boob. "Size isn't everything Vai-chan...." Kitten mocked Vai as she force feed her boob to her opponent's face.

"Do you feel how firm, smooth and nice my girls are?" Kitten continued teasing Vai in the headlock, allowing her tail to slip between her opponent's legs to tickle against Vairea's camel toe. "Get used to the feeling... your face is going to spend a lot of time against my breasts...." Kitten giggled, she was really enjoying working Vairea like this but she knew she couldn't keep her opponent trapped much longer before she countered.... so Kitten swayed her hips to the side and then she slammed them on Vai's hips, twisting her body and jerking Vai's head hard, trying to take Vairea down with a nice hip toss.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:58 am

"Unff... yeah, I see them. Size isn't everything, but my pair are all of that and bigger. And they're nice and tan, too..." Vairea was obviously quite proud of her tits. However, she let out an "eep!" when she felt her crotch teased by that strange tail of Kitten's. "How are you doing that?!" she asked, trying to push her away to no avail.

However, she managed to see the hip throw coming from the corner of her eye, and countered with a hip swing of her own! Their hips collided with a "thunk!", making Vairea wince. That hurt, but it was better than putting herself in a smother position. "Ow..." she groaned, but tried to harshly shove Kitten's side away from her so she could slip out of the headlock.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Kitten swung her hips towards Vai, trying to unbalance the tan cutie, but Vai saw it coming and countered by swinging her own hips at Kitten. The end result was a hips and butts collision that send ripples thru the shapely bottoms of both cuties...and sent the crowd into a cheering frenzy. Kitten's tail wiggled after the impact. "Nyaaaaah stop.resisting! " Kitten meowed as Vai refused to go down as the feline cutie wanted.

The impact and Vai's counter hip slam left Kitten a bit unbalanced and the tan kawaii used that to slip her head free, and making Kitten stumble forward. Kitten recovered her balance quickly and turned back to Vai frowning, not happy with her escape. "You are only making it harder for you, Nya!" Kitten said as she raised her hands ready to tangle again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next