Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nobu Tano vs. Patty O' Malley - The Greatest Match Of All Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nobu Tano vs. Patty O' Malley - The Greatest Match Of All Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Nobu Tano vs. Patty O' Malley - The Greatest Match Of All Time

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:55 am

”Yes!” Patty jumped up and screamed to the heavens, right after the referee finished her count. Her hand came down like an anvil of the gods, putting the finishing touches on a beautiful weapon ”Yes! Yes! Yes!”

If there was ever a time when Patty had been happier to win something, she couldn’t think of it. The crowd was...well, they were making much of any kind of noise, as if they weren’t even sure whether they were supposed to cheer or not. Likely, they were just stunned by her skills and fortitude, taken aback by the display. Once they had time to properly digest the match, they could appreciated her victory so much more.

She was so caught up in her revelry that she almost didn’t notice Nobu stirring nearby. But once she did, and she heard his words…

”What happened?” She placed her hands on her hips and looked down on him, beaming in the bright lights. You got Pattied, that’s what happened!”

‘Pattied’. She made a mental note to trademark that.

”Thought you had me, huh, didn’t you? Well, who’s laughing now?” She answered that question with a loud, boisterous guffaw. ”Me! The joke’s on you, punk! That’s what you get!”

Patty looked over and spied one of the fans near ringside, who was lazily checking something far less important on his iPhone. "You!" She screeched his way, immediately commanding his attention and most likely respect. "Photo op!"

Patty hopped over to Nobu and planted her foot on his chest, planting him to the mat. She bent forward and flexed her arms, showing off her raw power and ripped arms, as the fan took a few hesitant pictures that would surely be all over social media by the time she got home.

Back to top Go down

Nobu Tano vs. Patty O' Malley - The Greatest Match Of All Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Nobu Tano vs. Patty O' Malley - The Greatest Match Of All Time

Post by LARIATO Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:05 pm

“Pattied...”

Well, that was an.....interesting way to put it. But more importantly, the meaning behind it quickly sank in for Nobu. He was flat on his back with the headache of the century, and Patty was proudly standing over him.

Nobu Tano had just been pinned by Patty O’ Malley...... With a heavy groan, he brought a hand up over his face to hide the look of utter embarrassment on it. Though that didn’t save him from her onslaught of taunting words. But at least it was over, right?

Wrong. He was starting to push himself up, and only got his back a couple inches off the mat before Patty suddenly planted a foot on his chest and pinned him right back down to the mat. “Oh come on....” he complained. Still feeling too dazed to make a serious attempt at getting her to back off, Nobu could only stay pinned under Patty’s foot while she posed dominantly over him like a, uh....conquering hero....of sorts...

Eventually the ref finally came over to Patty to get her attention. “Wrap it up, please. This stuff’s really stinging my eyes,” she said, wanting to get out of there almost as bad as Nobu did so she could wash the mist out of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3