Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Here Kitty Kitty...

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Here Kitty Kitty... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here Kitty Kitty...

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Teddy had just sat down, after saying her goodbyes to the Tigresa, before perking up, hearing a familiar voice with a sexy accent in the crowd.

Standing up, Teddy looked around, intent on finding the source. Finally her eyes centered on a white haired woman, leaning on a table and stretching her body in a way that made it press against her tight outfit, making Teddy's eyes widen, the girl's jaw dropping at the site.

It honestly took her a good minute or so before she could speak again, the sexy image of Gemma imprinting itself in her mind. Oh yeah, she had it bad alright. Very bad. Just the sheer fun the two had had in the ring against each other, the pure spirit and spunk of the British girl that Gemma admired, her incredible looks...just everything about her had made an impression on the cat girl.

Finally, she found her voice, and began waving her arms and yelling.

"Yo! Gemma! Hey!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Gemma stretched herself up there for what felt like quite awhile. At this distance, she still couldn't tell if she was actually seeing Teddy. Oh God, she thought, what if she'd been wrong? AFW was a weird place, after all, and if anywhere was going to have an abundance of sexy half-dressed cat girls running around, it would be here, right? Oohh, God, at this distance Gemma couldn't tell. That cat girl up there probably thought she was some kind of weird stalker, and the girls around her probably thought she was some kind of idiot. Amazing what being in a cafeteria could make one regress to ...

Gemma heaved a heavy sigh of relief, though, when Teddy finally did recognize her! The Brit's shoulders slouched, she got back down in her seat for a moment, and she grinned. It was good to see her new friend, but it was also kind of nice to not look entirely like an idiot.

Gemma pushed her chair back and got up in one smooth motion. With a bit of a bounce in her step, the Brit made her way over to her friend, being careful not to jostle too many people along the way.

"Teddy!" Gemma said enthusiastically, reaching out for a hug as she got close enough, "How have you been, kitten?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:25 am

As Gemma came close and spread her arms out for a hug, she ended up meeting the same "fate" that Tigresa got, a pink haired blur smacking into her, only sheer luck that it didn't knock her over, Teddy giving her foreign friend a tight hug, squeezing her while rubbing her cheek against the white haired girls, nuzzling against her while emitting loud, perfect, purr.

"Gemma! Ohmygod its sooo good to see you! How you been!? Whats new? I love your hair! Were you doing promos? Have you watched our match back yet? I LOVED our match! Best match of my life! Oh its great to see you again!"

Teddy babbled, quickly running through about 4-5 conversation topics in seconds, hugging and nuzzling her for a few more seconds, before finally seeming to realize that people were staring at the two, the kitty girl letting go of Gemma and blushing a bit.

"Uh...heh-heh...sorry about that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Teddy Cat hit Gemma with the force of a tiny, adorable mack truck. The Brit stumbled back a half-step, before catching herself. Chuckling, Gemma wrapped her arms around her friend and hugged her close.

What she wasn't expecting, however, was for Teddy to continue with the display of affection. "Nnh!" Gemma grunted, lightly, as Teddy compressed her slender midsection. Gemma's face flushed a deep red, both with the friction of Teddy's unexpected nuzzling, and the stares of many of the surrounding wrestlers.

Still, Gemma stood there and took it. It's not like the cat girl was hurting her. Besides, Gemma wasn't about ot face the look of disappointment she could imagine on Teddy's face, if she pushed it off. So, the Brit relaxed, let her body melt into Teddy's hug, and listened to her fast-paced rant of a greeting.

"I did watch it!" Gemma said, with a laugh, "and I still can't figure out how I survived all that, let alone won! You really took it to me, kitten! Really was a great one." Gemma wasn't exaggerating, or trying to be polite. Her match with Teddy was probably one of her best. And a hard-fought victory that was hopefully going to signal the shift in career that Gemma had been so desperately hoping for.

Gemma nodded and grinned, as reality seemed to catch up with the adorable cat girl. "Look," she said, "why don't we take a seat, Teddy? Super happy to see you, and maybe if we relax a wee bit, we can address some of those other ... twelve or so things we need to catch up on, now that we've finally run into one another again!" Gemma put her hand on Teddy's lower back, then, and attempted to herd the kitten toward any open seat they could find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:31 am

"Yes yes! Let us relax!"

Teddy replied, biting her lip slightly, enjoying the fact that Gemma had her hand on her lower back. It was probably just a simple "this way" gesture to lead Teddy Cat to a chair...but it still felt nice...

In truth, Teddy was more than aware of how her never ending excitement, enthusiasm, and, admittedly less than "normal" personality could be confusing and off putting to people, and could be a lot to deal with. Some people, like Tigresa, were nice enough to put up with it and see past it, but, while Gemma had already gotten a big dose of it in their match, the last thing Teddy wanted to do was risk overdoing things and alienating her new friend.

As such, when they found some chairs, Teddy sat at the one across from Gemma, rather than right next to her, though she quickly leaned onto the table, hands under her chin, giving the pretty Gemma her full attention.

"So whats been new since our match Gemma? Whatcha been up too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:46 am

Gemma smiled, as her ever-enthusiastic friend started making her way to a table. The young cat girl could be a lot to take in, but the Brit found Teddy's attitude to be refreshing. Not grim, overly serious, or brutally competitive. Teddy could be like a breath of fresh air, after all the posturing and violence that people usually brought into the locker room.

Smiling, Gemma guided the pair of them to a table, and took a seat. "Been busy!" she said, eyebrows shooting up for emphasis. "So much going on ... and only most of it has been painful!" Gemma was half joking- pretty much all of it was painful. But, that was the business the two of them were in. And the Brit wanted to at least try to take things in stride!

"Let's see ... I've been feuding with this woman. Irish woman, bigger girl. Mean as all get out, bloody monster, we've been giving each other a right pounding!" Gemma shook her head, pinching her fingers across the bridge of her nose. "Oh! And I've went and joined myself a tag team! With this other British girl on the roster, Holly Matheson. We've been training, had our first match and ... well, that went a bit less than spectacular. But, yeah, I've been busy." Gemma smiled sheepishly, realizing how much she'd been running her mouth, just now. "Ah, sorry. Got a bit excited, there. So much going on, lately, wanted to tell you all about it, I guess ..." Gemma trailed off with a nervous giggle, before turning back to Teddy with a smile. "So, that's been my life, of late. What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:54 am

"Hmm...Holly...Holly....OH! I heard of her! That really cute girl with the tight outfit! I saw that match she had against that one boy, the one that got all naked with her! That was pretty surprising...but kinda hot too..."

Teddy blushed a bit, hoping Gemma didn't get offended that she basically said she found watching her tag partner get molested and pinned "hot". Changing the subject, she perked up, leaning forward excitedly.

"Oh! I won a match! It was great! I fought this girl named Black Fang, some masked flyer girl, she was really good, but made a couple rookie mistakes, and I was able to pin her after an F-5! It was great, I was really proud of that, my first official win!"

Teddy beamed, before looking around for Saint Tigresa, seeing if she could point her out.

"Hmm...Well, I can't find her in the crowd right now, but theres this other masked lady here, named Santa Tigresa IV, kind of a bigger girl, really sexy outfit, one of this, like, legacy of people with the mask of Santa Tigresa, passing it down, kind of a big Lucha tradition...ANYWAY, we talked a bit, and my next match is gonna be against her! I can't wait to show her all the skills that let me beat Fang Kitty and nearly beat you!"

Teddy then stopped, blushing again, twiddling her fingers in embarrassment over something.

"Well...maybe not ALL my skills....speaking of...um...any uh...hard feelings about that whole....under the ring stuff?"

She asked nervously, looking away a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:27 am

Gemma nodded along, but couldn't help but wince as Teddy remembered Holly's abject defeat at the hands (or, really, more at the raging erection) of Kyo. Gemma still felt badly about that one, knowing how much it still hurt her tag partner's suffering pride. That one was going to stick with her, for a bit.

Gemma snapped out of it, though, as she followed along with Teddy's usual break-neck pace. The fact that the cat-girl was just as past-paced and intense outside of the ring as she was in it, was enough to bring a grin to Gemma's face.

When Teddy got all apologetic, however, Gemma's expression turned to surprise, then bashfulness. "Um, no! N-no, not at all!" Sheepishly, Gemma sat up straight, and looked off to the side. Her face flushed a light pink. "No hard feelings at all, there ... nope ..."

Gemma was grinning a little bit, but still felt a desperate need to change the topic. "So! You've got a match coming up! That's exciting! And congrats on your big win!" Gemma looked around the cafeteria, to where Teddy had pointed out the curvaceous, Tiger-costumed woman. "Wow," Gemma said, looking the luchadora up and down from a distance, "that's ... quite a bit to go up against, there! So tell me, how's my favorite cat girl going to be getting the win, over that one?" Gemma leaned in, bumping Teddy playfully with her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:47 am

Teddy giggled, bumping back against her friend, enjoying the friendly contact before sitting back down, rubbing her chin.

"Thanks! Its just...I loved my first match, and I really loved our match, but to get a real win...well, I felt like I bet you did after you pinned me in our match! As for Tigresa...man, this is gonna be weird. I love kitty wrestlers, and I've followed her career and the previous Tigresa as well...I literally was just fangirling over her before I saw you, got her autograph, showed her my AFW cards...ugh, this is gonna be so awkward..."

Teddy put her head in her hands, shaking it a bit, looking pensive.

"I guess...I mean, this might be a bit unfair, but I know firsthand now that she gets a bit...flustered, around anything even a little erotic...I could use that against it...and I'm PRETTY sure I could throw her around a bit...I mean, you know how strong I can be-Nya!"

The adorable catgirl flexed her arms, showing off her arms. While slim, Gemma had felt first hand how much power they packed. Suddenly, she clapped her hands together, a look of enthusiasm on her cute face.

"Oh hey! How would you feel about maybe training together sometime? You could help me train for this thing with Tigresa, I could help you train to fight that big Irish bitch you were mentioning! Whaddya think? I could teach you allll my Kitty-Skills!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:35 am

"D'aww!" Gemma giggled, as Teddy went ahead and bumped her back. The cat girl was a fun one, and her kind of fun was a special sort of infectious. Biting her lip just a bit, Gemma couldn't help but think about the last time Teddy got her swept up in a moment ...

The Brit tried to focus on what Teddy was saying, instead of getting lost in her thoughts. It made absolute and total sense that Teddy had a longstanding history of kitty wrestlers mentally catalogued. She smiled sympathetically when Teddy showed off, for her, reaching out to squeeze one of the catgirl's presented biceps. Her eyebrows raised- as adorable as Teddy was, it was true that the kitten was a legit hardbody. Gemma could still remember the way she'd been tossed around, by those deceptively powerful arms!

"I'm sure it won't be that awkward," Gemma reassured her friend. "And I'm sure you've got some advantages that this Tigresa isn't gonna see coming, kitten! You'll be stellar as always, I'm sure, and take your place in the history of esteemed kitty wrestlers!" Gemma smiled playfully.

"And you know what? I would totally be open to training with you! I got the win between us, but just barely! And I'm guessing there's more than a couple of things you could teach me. So, yeah! I would love to train with you, Teddy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next