Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 17 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 pm

'excuses...' Chelsea thought in her head, the really only coherent thought in her head at the time with all the trouble it was to breathe and how she was enjoying making Janet moan and squirm even if she was on top for now. Hell the only enjoyment she could get out of this was one upping the brunette one more time before she pulled away by leaving her mark on her crotch.

So she kept at it with as much vigor as the girl did when Chelsea put her there, and would love to again, though next time after she had actually secured the victory. Her body being under her made it hard to breathe but Chelsea was too busy focusing in on her lovely crotch and almost trying to lick it through her blue panties to care as her mouth sucked in and left little room in between as her arms came up and she actually tried to help keep it close together.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 17 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:43 am

Chelsea was really getting into it, and it was paying off, as Janet's moans would get louder and her mouth would fall open. She was unable to keep herself completely together as she just closed her eyes and soaked up the sensation of that talented tongue, dancing along the thin fabric of her baby blue bikini, swirling in a circle now, then shifting to prod at what was underneath, all while Chelsea sucked in with her mouth to create a vacuum which kept them close.

That wasn't all that was keeping crotch and mouth close, either. Janet shoved her crotch as tight as she could against Chelsea's face, even moving it slowly from side to side, metaphorically rubbing in her victory over the ginger-haired boxer. Chelsea, for her part, would wrap her arms around Janet's hips, hugging them and pulling on Janet, making sure that, even if the Lakota couldn't keep her focus anymore, they would not drift apart. As Chelsea did her work, Janet would start panting softly, her eyelids fluttering.

"Ooooh...yeah, you're good...b-but I guess I should let you breathe...soon..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:14 am

Chelsea just wanted to focus on continuing at the moment. She wouldn't be satisfied until Janet was borderline falling over. She got pretty close for what its worth as the girl looked ready to do so as she started to moan and shake her hips a bit while Chelsea steadied her. She could hear the girls pants as she did so and for a second Chelsea thought she might actually go a little too far and make the brunette burst.

Though after a while she did say she intended to get up, it was hard to hear with being smothered under her for who knows how long and most of her senses only cared about making Janet enjoy every second of her reward and until she pulled up or away she was going to get every bit of Chelsea effort.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:00 am

Janet was tempted to let Chelsea keep going. No matter how long she was left in this position, and no matter how little air Chelsea got into her lungs, it seemed that the red-haired fighter was going to just keep on kissing Janet's sex until the brunette decided that she had had enough. And if Chelsea was willing to keep going...Janet could theoretically force her foe to keep going until she had reached the point of no return.

But, no, it would be better not to do that. Not here, not now...this match, as sexy as it had been, had not really been about sexual pleasure. The two had used sexuality to tease each other, and to gain an advantage over each other, first with their kiss, then when Janet made out with Chelsea's crotch. Now, Chelsea was getting her revenge, making Janet's body sway slightly, as she continued to push her bikini-clad private parts against Chelsea's face. Janet closed her eyes, and her mouth hung open as she moaned freely, loudly, feeling herself get warmer and warmer...

"Ah...a-alright!" Janet would pant, swiveling to the side and rolling off of Chelsea. She would try to push herself up, but could only make it to her knees as she wobbled unsteadily. One hand went down to adjust her bikini. "Hoo...wow...well, there we go..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:49 am

She was going to win this exchange even if she lost the match she would make sure that she left her mark on the brunette in some way shape or form. The girl was already thinking of a rematch for them to finish things so as far as she was concerned the 'war' wasn't over, so why not keep up on another little battle. Plus hearing Janet moan made the lack of air worth it and the fact that it was like she was debating getting off her and staying on helped too and Chelsea could only hide the smile on her face courtesy of the body on it but she was sure the brunette could feel it.

Finally pulling away, probably to avoid a mess Janet seemed more then content as Chelsea slowly sat up taking a second to enjoy the air now that she was free of Janets rear. Afterwards she smiled and looked at Janet who was adjusting herself. "So..how was that? Pretty good right?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:31 am

Chelsea was definitely having some fun at Janet's expense now, as she flustered the Lakota and brought her very close to a very embarrassing situation in her bikini bottoms, so excited she was by the kissing. Finally, Janet knew that, between Chelsea's lack of oxygen and her heightened arousal, they were coming to the point where this celebration/punishment had to be coming to an end. Janet rolled off, allowing Chelsea to breathe again and giving herself time to cool off before she had to walk out of this arena without her legs turning to jelly.

As Chelsea sat up, took a deep breath, and then asked Janet how it was, the brunette would sigh and laugh, shaking her head slowly as she would scoot a little closer to Chelsea and wrap an arm around the redhead's shoulders, pulling her close for a friendly hug. It was always nice to end a match like this: on good terms, but with a future full of plenty more matches between the two of them.

"Yeah, Chels. Yeah, it was really good..." Janet would confirm, still just a little out of breath. "I hope it was good for you, too."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Finally free to breathe things got more clear around her. Granted she didn't really need to see much from where she was given her job was just to focus on Janet which was easy enough even if she was blind. Though she felt exhausted and likely to pass out had she stayed under her for very long, so it was a good thing it was over now. Janet proved to be a good sport about things once again as she pulled her in a for a hug, the redhead just lazily laying against her cause boy was that easier then trying to get up right now.

"Well I know have a good match under my boxing record and some strange but cute brunette is hugging me so it was fun night overall...if not extremely tiring" She said as she tried to recuperate the hug, her arms sore and tired as they moved across her back and locked on but she didn't really pull Janet in much.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:41 am

Janet wasn't about to get up very soon. Hugging Chelsea was pretty enjoyable, and that was a part of it, but really the brunette just could not stand up even if she wanted to. What balance and stamina she had had left was now gone, sapped away as adrenaline drained and as Chelsea's mouth had gone to work on her crotch. Now, as Chelsea leaned against her, pressing close, shoulder to shoulder, Janet would just lean on her, too, letting them each help to support the other's weight some in this sitting position.

"Yeah, that really was some match. And I hope you're wary of all the strange brunettes out there, because I hear at least some of them can really beat you up," Janet would reply, smiling in between deep, shuddering breaths. She was really starting to get fatigued, and she might have even yawned right now if her face hadn't been just too sore to do it. She expected it would swell up a little as the night wore on.

"So, what do you think...boxing again next time? Or try something else?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:06 am

The hug served as a balance for them as well as Janet leaned into her and tried to get up. Chelsea caught on and did the same while holding onto her and pushing herself up. It was slow going but it worked and both of them were on there feet and trying to stay there despite there obvious fatigue and stumbling around while trying to keep on her feet. Looking at the brunette who offered her what they should do next, Chelsea smiled and looked her in the eye.

"Tell you what since you don't feel winning was satisfying we can always just let you pick what we do next. So that way when I beat you there's no excuses. And since its my idea I cant complain if I lose either..unless you cheat so try not to do that." she said as she smiled.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:16 am

It was so much easier to get up onto her feet when she had another person to lean on. Janet barely had to support half of her weight, and braced herself against a friend who also only had to support about half of their weight. Each of them, leaning in, was able to balance fairly well right now, and, together, they rose up onto their feet, blue and red boxing gloves clutching each other's shoulders. Janet caught Chelsea's eyes with her own and chuckled. They were both having quite a bit of trouble, but, if they stayed close, they could probably make it backstage before collapsing.

Chelsea's suggestion for their next match was for Janet to make the decision on what they did, but the brunette was not quite satisfied with that. Janet shook her head. "I mean, it felt good to win tonight, for sure, but I would much rather have it be more decisive. I'd rather have you make the call, because then my win would mean even more—pretty much the same thing you just said," Janet would explain. "Maybe...we can discuss it and figure something out together."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next