Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 10 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Chelsea took a second to breathe properly before getting off the ropes and moving towards Janet, a loopy smile on her face from her explanation. She moved her arms around Janers shoulder so they were pressed agaisnt each other as she spoke "I was joking..of course you do realize im paying you oack for that later?" Suddenly the ref coughed as if urging her to get on with the penalty without saying it but Chelsea just loked at her and extended her arm out as if she was offering the ref to join the group hug, which just made her back up blushing.

From there she heard Janers words and started to get down on her knees. "This is all just some elaborateruse to stare at my backside while im down here isn't it?" She added as she lowered her head and placed her lips on her foot moving across it with small pecks before picking up the pace to where she was giving it the same treatment she gave Janets breast.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 10 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Janet rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Chelsea. The girl was quite the jokester, it seemed, but Janet was just going to keep doing what she was doing, rolling with the punches she received and giving them back twice as hard. As Chelsea pressed into her, Janet scoffed. "Oh, you can try to pay me back. But if you succeed, I'll pay you back for your payback, and that time you won't be beating the ten count, sweetie!"

After Chelsea had a little fun with the referee, she did get down on her hands and knees and bend to begin worshipping Janet's feet, just as she had been told. And she did a great job of it, too, sucking and licking on all of Janet's toes just the way she should. Janet raised an eyebrow and smiled, her heart beating a little faster as she enjoyed the worship. Of course, Chelsea couldn't help but quip as she began her work, and that quip primed Janet for her next move. "Ooooh, that would be good. I hadn't thought of that," Janet would say. "Why just stare, though?"

Bending over, Janet would reach down with one blue glove to actually cup and pat Chelsea's rear end, teasingly rubbing that bikini-clad backside as Chelsea kissed her feet!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:27 am

"Oh you can try but whos to say youll get up when I do ir that youll be in any condition to pay me back, I can get fiety when im fired up." She said staring Janet down before backing up to go ahead and take care of business. Moving down she went to work on her foot and while she donted she could get the same success she had with Janets boob, that was no escuse to not try.

As her mouth resorted to sucking on the middle of her foot, then right back to her cute little pecks when she felt her butt get grooed by the brunette. This made her jump a little before simply taking her tounge and moving it across her foot as well before looking up. "Yeah get you fun in while you can, youll be kissing that next." She said as she wiggled her rear.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:05 pm

"Who's to say? I'm to say! I'm sure you're going to be an awfully tough nut to crack, but, seriously, check me out, right? I'm pretty sure I can handle what you can dish out. Maybe I should have you worship my biceps next so that you've got a good appreciation for just what you're dealing with, sweetie!" Janet would flex one arm as she spoke, showing off a little bit for the crowd and the referee, as she bent over above Chelsea and cupped the redhead's blue bikini-clad butt with the other glove. Chelsea even wiggled it around, which made holding onto it very delightful indeed for Janet.

"Mmmn...good job on that foot, by the way. This is actually pretty hot, too..." Janet would say, as she glanced up at the referee, who was watching the goings-on with great interest. "Hey, ref, get a picture of me holding her butt like this! It's really a perfect photo op."

"Umm..."

"Just kidding! I'm sure it's all on the video, anyway." Janet chuckled and looked back down at Chelsea. "I bet you'd love it if I kissed your butt, huh? But that isn't happening!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:22 pm

"Well as tough as you are im sure I can match or surpass and if it gets me a bit for fun with you, you can bet I will match it, as for your biceps, well youll have to earn those kisses." From her downed position she could hear Janet taking her turn at playing around with the ref while she played around sith her fuck, which got a compliment from the brunette as well before she went back to taunting her.

"Oh it can and it will get a good long look Janet cause you might want to plan out your favorite spot." She said as she finally pulled away and stood up to stare the brunette back in the eye. "That is unless you want to get down and get it over with right now."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:39 am

"Oh, I don't doubt that you're going to keep putting up an incredible fight, sweetie, but in the end, I'm going to have just that extra bit to edge you out. After all the trash you've been talking, losing is just not an option for me! I've got to prove that I'm just that little bit better!" Janet would say. If Chelsea wanted to try so hard to prove that she was able to one-up Janet, she could, but every time she pulled ahead Janet would just one-up her right back. The way this match was going, it could get pretty interesting by the end of it.

Chelsea popped back up, and started taunting Janet again, offering her a chance to get down on the canvas and start kissing Chelsea's ass. The brunette laughed and just pounded her blue gloves together, leather hitting leather with a loud, reverberating smack. "Oh, you wish it were that simple. But, sadly, you're going to have to face these fists again, starting now! So get ready!" Janet would take a big bounce backward, putting the space between them necessary for the referee to restart the match with a wave of her hand!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:47 am

"So you say but you clealry believe you have that edge, when he pounded on each other I was the one still still standing. And you havent begun to feel m payback to even things ive already proven that when push comes to shove I can outlast you in slugfest and ill continue to prove that as long as I need to." She said as the two backed up ready to start again. Chelsea had only begun to get ready to start taking this fight back and it would be interesting to see how Janet handles it.

As the match was getting ready to start once more Chelsea smirked as Janet continued to taunt her. "I do wish that it was that easy just keep in mind this act of defiance when your back on the floor and im not letting you get up, you get to rest on the floor while your kissing my ass." She said as the bell rang and Chelsea moved in to meet the brunette ro make her boast come true closing in and going for a few quick jabs at her opponents chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:35 am

"I'm not saying the margin isn't razor-thin, but when things are that close, a little here or a little there could have gotten either of us the victory. I'm telling you that when push comes to shove, I'm going to have more than you can handle. Knockdowns are three to two right now, right? And two in a row in my favor! Let's keep going so I can finish you off, sweetie, and we can find a few more places on my body for you to make out with."

The brunette would shuffle back towards Chelsea as the referee waved them together, her blue gloves up to defend against what she was sure would be a ferocious assault from her opponent as Chelsea tried to punch her way back into this match and even the score again. Chelsea came out fast, with a series of quick jabs aimed at Janet's chest, but the former champion brought her gloves down and deflected those punches. Hoping Chelsea might be open to a counterattack, Janet would take a step forward and then throw a jab at Chelsea's chest in return, followed by a hard left hook aimed at her head!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:55 pm

"Push did come to shove and you were kissing me when it was done. Everythime where this close it ends the same and will end the same, now enough talking. I need to teach you a lesson." Chelsea was adamant to finish things up and get Janet down to start kissing her rear and even things up. She wouldnt let the brunette take the lead for too long or she might let it get to her.

As she peppered at her chest with punches but they were blocked as she seemed to be setting something up. She found just what she was doing as the punch caught her square in her chest, her boobs flattening slightly from the impact. Chelsea coughed and backed up from the blow. Seeing the left hook coming for her face Chelsea simply backed up to avoid getting her head taken off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:58 am

"I'll show you a real shove later. You haven't seen anything yet!" Janet would say. Obviously, she had been the one to fall when she and Chelsea got into that belly punching battle earlier, and she recognized that. But, if the same scene were replayed again, there was no reason why it couldn't play out differently. They were so close that they were clearly within the margin of error of who would win and who would lose. Janet knew that, digging deep, she had what it took to pull herself ahead when it mattered the most.

Chelsea was right, now—that was enough talking for the time being. They had a fight to get on with, and Chelsea had plenty of body parts on Janet that she still hadn't kissed.

Chelsea's barrage of jabs was tough to stop, but Janet managed it, getting her gloves in front of her chest and then just riding out the storm, avoiding any boob damage from those vicious blows. Chelsea was not so lucky, as Janet's quick retaliatory jab landed right where she wanted it to, and Chelsea's breast was flattened for an instant against her chest! The redhead backed up, clearly hurting from the blow, but she was maneuverable enough still to dodge Janet's hook. Still, Janet would bounce forward, and aim a hard right uppercut for Chelsea's chin, trying to keep her momentum going!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next