Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 16 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:07 am

It was almost as if all the exhaustion she felt washed over her at that moment, once she hit the ground whatever help adrenaline was giving her just fizzled out and let the full brunt of her exhaustion crash onto her making any effort to get back to her feet fall apart. Chelsea laid there as she was counted out by the ref slowly to make sure she was given a fair amount of time but she would need a count of like 50 to have a chance and she wasn't getting that as it reached the final count to give the brunette the win.

Around this time Chelsea was able to get on her gloves and knees but that was mostly to lay down as Janet actually moved to her knees to talk to her and tell her where she planned to go with it. "uhh...alright...And where is that dare I wonder?" she asked as she laid there looking up at Janet to see where she would ask her to go.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 16 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Chelsea had gotten to her gloves and knees by the time Janet came down onto her knees to have their little discussion about the final penalty of the match. The brunette would smile down at the girl who mere moments ago had asked if she was an angel and reach forward with both gloves to gently cup Chelsea's cheeks and pull her face up slightly so that the two of them were looking at each other, their faces hovering very near indeed.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing: as nice as it would be, it's not going to be my mouth," Janet would tease, leaning in and giving Chelsea one quick kiss on the lips to make up for the fact that Chelsea's final penalty of the match was not going to be an all-out makeout session. Janet would keep her lips on Chelsea's for a second, savoring the flavor of them, before gently pulling back and smiling at Chelsea again.

"Actually, you gave me the idea for my choice. And you'll have to lay down on your back for us to get started."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:06 am

beaten around and knocked for a loop Chelsea had no intention of pulling away or fighting as the brunette put her gloves around her face and pulled her in. A captivating smile on her face the redhead wondered what she had in store for her. Stating it wouldn't involve her lips she came in and gave her a peck anyway, Chelsea closing her eyes to enjoy the softness of it before the brunette pulled away telling her to get on her back.

Her idea huh? "Well that leaves roughly two ideas now doesn't it?" She said with a smile as she adjusted herself. Her sore body making it difficult to turn herself over but eventually she does so and looks up at the victorious brunette. "I bet I can do a better job then you did."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:12 am

Chelsea seemed to enjoy the little peck on her lips, which was great. Janet just could not resist giving her another kiss, even though she wasn't picking the lips as the body part which Chelsea would be worshiping. No, she had something else in mind, and she had a feeling that Chelsea knew what it was as she laid down and taunted Janet about doing a better job of it than Janet had.

The brunette scoffed and would knee-walk over to Chelsea, sliding her legs along either side of the redhead's body, straddling her, facing her head. Janet would put her gloved hands on her hips. "Well, we'll see about that. It's doubtful, though, considering the fact that my kissing skills on this body part pretty much saved me towards the end here." Having said that, Janet would scoot forward, all the way, to press her blue-clad crotch against Chelsea's lips, giving her the part she would be kissing!

"I can take my bottoms off, if you'd rather. Or you can get to work as-is!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:25 am

Though part of her wishes they could go back to the kiss she figured making Janet squirm with this little bit would have to do for now. She could make the best out of a bad situation, if she put her mind to it, well in this case she would be putting her lips to it as well. "Oh so your admitting you needed my 'help' to beat me. Makes sense I was kicking your ass near the end." Chelsea taunted before Janet came down.

Once her mouth was just touching her pantied crotch she couldn't help but let out a little groan at the feel of it. But when Janet offered to take her bottoms off she simply shook her head and moved her lips up to start kissing, softly at first. If Janet could work her magic on her with her panties on so could she. After a little bit she started to lick the area she was kissing to tease it a little before continuing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:22 pm

"Your help? I don't think so. I saw you make a tactical error and I exploited it, baby—in a way that was pretty satisfying for both of us, I'd say." Janet would smile as Chelsea got down into place on the canvas, still trash talking all the way. Chelsea was pretty mouthy, and Janet enjoyed bantering back and forth with her, especially when she was the one on top.

"I am sort of disappointed, though—we both had five falls at the end, so it's not really as decisive a victory as I'd hoped," Janet would admit, as she sat down on Chelsea's chest, keeping her crotch just out of reach for the time being as she was still talking to Chelsea. "I think we're going to need a rematch, right?" At that point, Janet would slide herself forward, pressing her bikini-clad crotch against Chelsea's face and feeling Chelsea start to kiss it. Janet purred.

"But first, I want to enjoy my prize," Janet would say, as she felt Chelsea lick her crotch, making her moan softly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:51 pm

"So again, my help. Its okay Janet we can go with your story if it makes you feel better." she said with a wink. Just because she lost doesn't mean her voice stops, especially with an opponent like her who practically called for some friendly and competitive banter until the bitter end. Janet also brought up a fact that hand escaped her either, that the match ended with five falls apiece rather then one girl getting more falls then the win which would have defiantly shown who was better. Honestly Chelsea expected her to brag that that meant she just had better stamina but the brunette seemed to be under the impression that it left room for interpretation which it very much did in the redheads mind as well.

"I can go for a round 2, or technically 9 with the 4 falls a piece and a tie." she said simply enough as the cute brunette dropped her butt on her and let Chelsea go to work on her crotch. Naturally stealing her idea, Chelsea wanted to own her defeat and one up Janet as she went about kissing and licking the area around her sex before she tried to bring her head in closer so her lips were right on it and she started to suck in as her tongue circled around it to get her worked. The brunette was going to enjoy her prize alright.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:07 pm

As Janet scooted onto Chelsea's face, pressing her crotch against the redheaded girl's lips, she would chuckle, glad that Chelsea seemed to be interested in another round and, maybe, getting a little revenge. Not that Janet would make it easy on her. "Yeah, though it'd be a Round Ten, right? If you include the draw round..." Janet's head was a little fuzzy, after taking so many punches, and she was really ready for a nap after this fight. "Well, it doesn't matter. Right now, I'm just going to enjoy this victory...mmmmn."

Janet wiggled her rear against the top of Chelsea's chest a little bit as the redhead began working on her crotch. Chelsea started off with licking and kissing, and then, taking a page out of Janet's playbook, she pressed her face tighter against the brunette's crotch and then sucked in, creating a small semi-vacuum between her lips and running her tongue in small circles within it along the sensitized parts that lay just underneath Janet's blue bikini.

"Oooh...copycat," Janet would tease in between cute moans.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Chelsea thought that's what she meant but with her mind still fuzzy and with Janet already sitting own on her face she didn't really have time to clarify much before she started to get to work. Janet wanted to enjoy this and Chelsea was doing everything to make sure she did just that . Her tongue going around and trying to reduce the space between her lips and her crotch so that she could make it easier to get worked up on.

She almost laughed as Janet called her a copy cat. 'Says the girl who stole my entire last reward.' She says as she tries to keep at it, pressing her lips further so she can continue to work on her and picking up the pace of her licks and kisses to get Janet worked up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Janet scoffed when Chelsea returned the copycat accusation. "I was running out of body parts, sweetie. Lips, belly, boobs, ass...eventually you're going to have to get down to crotches, you know?"

Of course, both of them might have done a little bit of copying during this fight, whether it was in their punch combinations or in their choices for what body parts to make the other kiss. In the end, they were going to need to spend some more time together and figure out who was top dog in a more decisive fashion than this. For the time being, Janet would gladly accept this victory over the feisty new redhead, and with it the temporary superiority she could teasingly lord over her mouthy opponent.

"Mmmm...yeah, good job..." Janet would purr, as she would press her crotch tighter against Chelsea's face, the licking and kissing making her feel hot, her face reddening slightly with the heat. She knew she couldn't keep Chelsea down there forever, but Janet was going to milk as much time as she could from the redhead...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next