Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not The Worst Hangover

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Not The Worst Hangover - Page 4 Empty Re: Not The Worst Hangover

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:11 pm

The tension in the cab was easilly noticable to Adrian, who just kept quiet and listened to Rebecca's frustrations and Cecilia's promise, knowing by the giantess' reaction that just having a standard match would be missing the point somewhat, instead of calming and turning back she just kept looking out of the window. "Becks?" She began gently, trying not to start another headache or rant. "I'm... I'm sorry, it was my idea for the match..." the Hardcore Champion admitted "I just wanted to prove myself, show how far I've come. I thought that maybe beating Cec would help show myself what I've done since starting and having you fight my battles for me all the time." the brunette tried to explain, at least getting Rebecca to turn away from the window to look at the two.

"You didn't need to do this." The ebony woman said, looking Adrian straight in the eye "You've already got something to say how good you are, you don't need to be like a.. like a... I dunno, something that needs approval for everything." she said, her tone softening as she continued.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Cecilia would let out a rather long sigh after she had listened to the two of them speak it out. All in all she did love the two of them but...the Swede needed to make something clear, especially after she had heard Adrian little comment. 

" You need to shape up Adrian, if this match was just a way for you to prove yourself...well...let's just put it this way. You're the champ now hun, not I!" Cecilia let out as she would shrug her shoulders a bit. " You don't need to prove yourself to anyone, not to me or the crowd, or any other wrestler." Cecilia shook her head a bit and then looked on at Rebecca. " So, can we all just like...be chill about it all ? We are wrestlers after all, we're gonna get hurt from time to time. It happens. Which is why me and Adrian having a hardcore match shouldn't be a big deal! Or any other sort of match. " 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 pm

"Yeah I know..." Adrian moaned "I know I'm good and all... it's not like I'm back thinking that I'm useless or anything it's just... it would have meant a lot, okay?" the brunette sighed, even talking things out was struggling to break the tension. Rebecca was still shuffling awkwardly, getting hurt might have been part of the job, but that didn't mean she'd not worry when it was the two people in Tokyo that the Amazon was closest to getting badly hurt. But then Adrian got an idea to diffuse tensions, a typically Adrian idea but an idea none the less. "Buuuut if Rebecca doesn't want us going hard at each other then that's okay..."

The way Adrian trailed off immediately made the giantess suspicious of what was coming next. "We've got a private ring in the basement don't we? We don't need to show everything to the crowd..." yep this was probably going to be a big one coming "You two can go... soft... on each other." aaand there it was.

"God damn it Adrian." Rebecca said, suppressing a chuckle poorly. "I get a cab to rescue you and the first thing you think of is me with my top off."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:07 am

Cecilia clicked her tongue a bit in annoyance. She didn't like being treated like a baby, it annoyed her but she figured it was fine...she didn't have to face off against Adrian in any hardcore matches anymore. Besides that chapter was sort of over in her life at the very least, she wasn't the hardcore champion anymore. Adrian was, it was better if she let Adrian keep that...the Swede had her eyes on other things after all...

She shook her head a bit as she heard what Adrian let out, she could't help but chuckle a bit as she would bring her hands over to ruffle Adrian's hair, stretching it out a bit, then to do the same to the taller Rebecca. " I doubt I'm in condition enough to fight anyone, soft or rough tonight." Cecilia laughed out. She would roll her head a bit as she'd proceed to then move it to rest it against the cab window...

" Bah...you and I still need to settle things someday, Addy ~" Cecilia teased, " It's not often I ask for something like that after all ~" Cecilia joked out as she was about chuckle a bit to herself. " Though maybe I should take on Becks as well ~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:25 pm

"Let's just get home..." Rebecca growls turned more into whines as the journey went on, teasing was bad enough but coming from Adrian as well? How was a giantess supposed to stand a chance against that? "You two need some rest." the Amazon said, trying to return back to more serious topics to little success with how Adrian was giggling now, even as the Northman building came into view finally.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:51 am

Cecilia would let out a loud yawn as they came close and closer to home, it wasn't long before the car drove up to the building and then stopped. The Swede would open her door and step out of the car, walking around towards the otherside to meet up with her two friends.

" Bah....home sweet home. " Cecilia let out as she would let out a little laugh, she would move up to Adrian and wrap an arm around Adrian's shoulder, pulling her friend in closer. " You make sure that belt stays with you, alright ? It's where it belongs ~" Cecilia let out as she would then move to give Adrian's cheek a teasing lick. Moving back after that and then stumbling to Rebecca. She'd step up in front of Rebecca, pushing her front against Becks. " You, me...ring, someday! You know you miss messing about with me ~" Cecilia said with a serious look on her face, before it would abruptly turn into a wide grin. 

She'd then turn and start to walk towards the door, " Let's go home then ~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Adrian nuzzled against Cecilia as the Swede brought her in close, the two of them exhausted and medicated as they finally reached the towering building that they called home, letting out a small "Nya" as Cecilia affectionately licked the Hardcore champ before she left Adrian to stumble on her own while she confronted the amazon just before the double doors.

Rebecca tried to avoid eye contact with the blonde initially but there was some truth to what Cecilia was saying, the Swede was not like a lot of people who took a look at the giantess and thought of her as a challenge, no matter how hard she tried, Cecilia would never be scared of her. Even when she was in no state to fight anyone, let alone one of the biggest wrestlers in AFW, she was right in Rebecca's face. "You know..." she began before Cecilia turned away, only for Rebecca to reach out and grab the blonde, looking to pull her back and sling her over her shoulder "...you're right."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:46 am

Cecilia would nod her head towards Rebecca as the tall woman soon enough grabbed a hold of her and slung her up over her shoulder, sending what felt like a tidal wave raging through her skull as she was pulled up so fast. " Ooouw...H-hey!" The Swede let out as she would struggle and squirm a bit on Rebecca's shoulders. 

" C-come on....I'm injured here! Don't make me have to pummel you Rebecca." The Swede let out as she would shake her head a bit and look over towards Adrian with an annoyed frown on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 am

Adrian looked on meekly as Rebecca carried Cecilia through the entrance, eliciting strange looks from the lobby staff. What exactly did Cecilia want Adrian to do about it with that look? Ask nicely? Wait, actually that's a good idea. "Becks? Can you put Cecilia down gently please?" She asked as she staggered after the amazon as she strode over to the elevator.

"Okay..." Rebecca sighed, looking away from both Cecilia and Adrian so neither of them were able to see the grin on her face. It was a rare thing for her to get something over Cecilia and while she should have been a lot more gentle with someone who had a concussion and might vomit all over her back, she was still enjoying winding her up like this. It was good to get a little bit of stress relief after how worried she'd been. Still, fun had to end sometime and sure enough she set Cecilia down on her feet gently.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:21 am

Cecilia was finally put down on her feet which caused the Swede to grunt out a bit, she made a mental note to remember to pay Rebecca back for that. The mighty blond would narrow her eyes at the big Enforcer and then let out a sigh. " Should we just go in now ? " The Swede let out as she would lumber her way towards the entrance and punch in the code.

Following which she would start to move up into the complex and start to head up towards the penthouse through the elevator, of course waiting for Adrian and Rebecca to come into the elevator.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4