Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not The Worst Hangover

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Not The Worst Hangover - Page 2 Empty Re: Not The Worst Hangover

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:02 am

"Pfft..." Adrian let out as Cecilia promised to finish the job in the inevitable rematch "As if," she dismissed the whole thing. "When you finish beating up Sermis for both of us, I can show you personally how I was like 5 minutes away from winning there." The brunette declared, trying to strike a pose before staggering slightly, grabbing her head as she felt the combination of blunt trauma and prescription painkillers derail her train of thought as Cecilia nudged her. "I'm okay."

Shaking off the dizziness though, Adrian could still smile. Despite what they put each other through trying to win, the brunette and the blonde had still come out of it as friends, at that was something to be proud of as Adrian not so-subtley stole the cold pack off the gurney and pressed it into the back of her neck. "What? I needed one too."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:30 am

" Five minutes away ? I think you're forgetting who took the tumble down from the top and was down way longer...huh ?!" Cecilia declared as she watched Adrian stagger back. When she saw that smile and her friend take a hold of that ice pack the mighty Swede would step up and crank her neck a little bit. " You'd have been down in a minute ~ Just one minute ~" Cecilia teased as she would then move to rub her head again.

" Still....I'm gonna make damn sure that Sermis gets broken in half. After that I know what I'm setting my sights on. You better make sure you don't lose that belt anytime soon, cause I'm gonna be coming for it after I've taken the main title." Cecilia let out, laughing out a bit as she threw on a wide grin for her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Adrian stuck her tongue out at Cecilia's teasing "Yeah I'd be down in one minute... down pinning you! Cause I'd be winning." she declared as the soothing cold washed over her. Taking the edge off the pain and focusing her better on to more important things than going 'nuh-uh' at the blonde for the better part of an hour before the medics took them back to their respective chambers of healing. "So uh..." she began as a thought struck her "...how are we getting home tonight? I rode my scooter here but I can't really ride it back like this..." the brunette pondered.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:03 am

Cecilia scoffed at Adrian's boasting declaration, she decided that it would just have to be one of those wait and see moments. See when it happened and see what would happen. The blond beauty would look on at Adrian as she let out what she did. " Well...I was planning to ride home on my bike like normal...though I don't know if I'm up for that anymore, feel kinda woozy and the they are probably gonna give us a bunch of pain pills." Cecilia let out as she shook her head lightly.

" I guess we could walk ?" The blond let out with a light chuckle. " That is...if you think you're up for that~" The blond teased out as if she was giving Adrian a challenge.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:44 am

Thinking was a dangerous thing for the Hardcore Champion to be doing. For one it gave her a headache, two: she was still confident in her ability to make decisions, while being in no shape to make decisions. So when Cecilia challenged her to just simply walk back to the apartment. "Challenge accepted." was the quick reply.

It meant leaving the bikes at the arena, sure, but the nice part of Tokyo where the apartment was wasn't too far away, they were fine right? Well it turns out not so much. The strength of the pain medication was making the crowded streets somewhat of a blur in Adrian's eyes as she did her best to keep a straight line in between getting called over to sign this, that and whatever every few steps. Even her own signature was turning into a blur of black ink. "Cec..?" She asked, turning to the yellow blob that she assumed was Cecilia. "How far away's the apartment?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:22 pm

When they had started to walk down the streets it seemed as if things weren't going so well for them, the whole apartment complex was pretty far away and as such it would take a bit of time to walk towards. The Swede was doing a bit better than her friend it seemed, maybe it was the fact that she had a strong constitution and that the painkiller wasn't affecting her as much...though it was affecting her quite a bit.

Though she turned around when Adrian said her name...Only to find Adrian looking at something completely different than her. The Swede would stumble back over towards Adrian and attempt to drape her friends arm over her shoulder. " Uh...this was a bad idea." The Swede let out as well...she might not have gotten as fuzzy in the head from the painkillers...but that also meant that she was feeling a lot more of the pain. " It's quite a bit away..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:15 am

"Man..." Adrian groaned. Quite a bit away? That could be miles away! They were in no shape to do miles! especially with Cecilia talking from about 10 feet left of where she actually was. They needed assistance, but while Adrian's Japanese was fine, she didn't know if it was fine strung out on pain meds.

Fumbling around in her pockets, running her palms over the various things for the exact combination of texture and surprise noise at being swiped at, Adrian eventually pulled out her phone. Even with her sense of awareness, she could still do this on auto-pilot. Bringing it up to her face and waiting for someone to answer. "Beeeccckkssss..." She whined into the speaker.

"Adrian? I saw your match with Cec, you okay? Where are you? I checked in with the docs and they said you left 10 minutes ago." came the panicked reply of the amazon on the other side of the conversation.

"I'm okay... okay okay... I'm okay. We were heading home." Was the woozy and not-really reassuring reply. "Can you... can you come pick us up?"

"Where are you even right now?"

"We're on the corner of..." Adrian began, looking up to see that they were definitely not on any corner that she knew, or any corner in general. "Is that a Gamestop?"

"Goddammit... I'm coming to find you. Hold up." Came the frustrated and concerned reply "I'll get a driver here." the amazon sighed "Just don't move. I'll find you. Should be able to notice the crowds..."

"Love you Beeeecks... miss you."

"Love you too Addy... just stay safe, promise?"

"Promise~" Adrian said before turning to Cecilia with a smile. Where the voice was coming from this time.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:57 am

Cecilia shrugged her shoulders as she figured it was probably best that Adrian called Rebecca, or else it would take them ages to get home. Though she was a bit concerned that Rebecca would be overly worried about the two...it didn't seem as if she would be wrong about that.

She could hear the voice of Rebecca over the phone as she stood next to Adrian and nodded her head, she would fold her arms underneath her chest and lean up against a nearby lightpole. Her head still hurting and it would probably hurt for quite a long while....clicking her tongue in frustration at the ending of the match still.

" It's not like I'm hard to find....in a crowd..." Cecilia let out as she would blow a hard puff of air from her mouth to blow away a few strands of hair that had gotten in her face. " So I guess we'll just wait here then ?" Cecilia let out as she'd look over towards Adrian, bringing one of her hands up to stroke it through her long blond hair and pull it back out of the way of her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:52 am

"I guess..." Adrian sighed "I mean we walked in a straight-ish line from the arena to home... and we're like super tall in Japan... not Rebecca tall but still super tall soooo... I dunno..." the brunette let out before resting her head on Cecilia's shoulder as she brushed the hair out of her face. "Sorry Cec..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:35 am

Cecilia would soon feel Adrian's head rest against her shoulder, she would look over Adrian's head and then let out a sigh. " For what ?..." Cecilia would ask as she would slump her right shoulder a bit to make it a bit more of a comfortable place for Adrian to rest her head.

" Also you aren't tall..." Cecilia would throw out a gentle tease at her friend, trying to poke her buttons a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next