Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 am

Haruko didn't really consider her comments 'sassy,' or even 'retorts,' she genuinely wanted to lighten the mood and keep things cool between both competitiors. Sure, she realized that might not be entirely possible, and she knew things would get rough going in, but in her mind, it was always worth the effort. Of course, none of this was the first thing on her mind as her belly was burrowed into by a mock sword, instead whimpering and writhing in place, but once the weapon was removed and tossed aside, she was already thinking a bit clearer.

While her hand was kicked aside, she simply lie there, her chest rising and falling, bracing her torso for another impact. "You know," she panted, "I'm not trying to be sass-EEEEE!" her panting evolved into a wail as Haruna's foot came down. As Haruna's boot pressed down on Haruko's hand, the smaller girl could hear a distinctive 'crack' sound, her whole hand shooting full of white-hot pain. Whether or not there actually was a cracking sound was not the issue, the fact was Haruko's could have sworn she heard it anyway.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 11:35 am

Haruko's hand had a rather satisfying crunchy feeling under Haruna's heel, having a bit of fun as she continued to grind it down. "Sorry were you saying something, rodent?"

Continuing for a few more seconds, Haruna eventually let up and kicked the hand away. Contemplating for a brief moment on what to do next, a cruel smile crossed her face as she bent over and grabbed the smaller girl by her hair, viciously yanking her to her feet. Dragging her over towards the barricades, the purple-haired shinobi attempted to drape Haruko's arms over the top of the barricades, propping her at least mostly upright. A good roundhouse kick would probably knock her out cold, but this was a submissions match, meaning she'd need the girl somewhat lucid. Though firstly...

Haruna grabbed the waist of Haruko's pants and swiftly jerked them down, intending to strip and humiliate her even further.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm

For as long as her hand was being crushed, Haruko was letting out some form of verbal cry from the pain, her whole body twisting and squirming while her sadistic opponent dug her heel in. Release felt like a dream, but it was a short-lived one as she was pulled to her feet painfully by a cluster of her hair. Groaning while she clutched her damaged hand, Haruko wasn't able to put up much resistance as she was thrown against the barricade with her arms draped over the top, propping her half-naked body up like it was on display.

Well, half-naked for the moment, but Haruna seemed intent on changing that. With her thumbs beneath the bands on Haruko's panties, the purple-haired diva stripped her smaller opponent swiftly with one fell movement, putting her full body on display for the craving fans and cameras. Haruko, for her part, was not expecting this, either, and despite her beliefs about nudity, the humiliation was getting to her. "H-hey," she stammered, even the feigned confidence in her voice fading, "what are y-you doing? C-come on, c-cut it out! N-not cool!"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Now that definitely broke this girl's irritating bravado. Leaving the pants around the girl's ankles, Haruna grabbed Haruko by her hair with one hand, forcing her to look up eye to eye with her. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you weren't prepared for even this much?" she glowered, with a sadistic smile creeping across her face.

That expression on the girl's face was enough to tell Haruna she had definitely taught the little girl her place. All that was left was to make her scream it. Without so much as a twitch in her own face, the purple-haired woman's knee shot straight up and hammered into Haruko's now bare and unprotected groin.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 9:58 pm

"N-not prepared?" Haruko stammered, her nervous smile slowly creeping back, "n-naw, I'm ready for a-anything. I just... I d-didn't... I..." she trailed off as her gaze met Haruna's, the sinister look in the larger woman's eyes rooting the fear even deeper into Haruko's gut.

And then, without warning, it was back to pain again, as Haruna's knee came slamming into Haruko's sore and exhausted pussy. The smaller girl involuntarily let out an ear-piercing wail as the blow connected, the pain severe enough to make her lose her balance and slip off her feet, so that the barricade beneath her arms was the only thing holding her up. "I can take it... I can take it..." she panted quietly over and over, more to reassure herself at this point than to prove anything to Haruna.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 2:28 am

The look of fear in Haruko's eyes was a pretty satisfying feeling to Haruna, knowing her dominance was fully established. Somehow the girl's banter was a lot less annoying to listen to when coming from such an unconvincing voice. That tiny shred of positivism wasn't going to last much longer.

"You can? Then I suppose you won't mind if I continue." the purple-haired sadist sneered, right before launching her knee up into Haruko's crotch a second time.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 2:55 am

The second knee to the groin hurt more than the first, and accompanying the shrill scream were a pair of rogue tears, streaming down her cheeks and dripping onto the floor. More than anything, she was ashamed, upset that she let herself be broken like this. Any normal girl would have quit long ago, sure, but Haruko was here to prove she wasn't any normal girl. She needed to show everyone that she was the coolest, that nothing would faze her, bring her down. That she could turn any situation into a good one. She needed to prove she was worth being around.

And so now, while she held onto what little confidence she had left, it was her shame that kept her going. "I-I can... I can t-take anything y-you can throw at me..." she whimpered, her voice weak and shaky. "I... I-I have t-to..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 3:16 am

"Oh, is that so?" Haruna asked curtly, right before giving Haruko a third knee strike. "I'll take that as a challenge then."

After letting the effects of her last attack settle in a bit, Haruna stepped backwards a short distance, dragging the poor girl along by the hair. Now grabbing on with both hands, the purple-haired woman swiftly spun around, jerking Haruko along before letting go and flinging her small frame at the steel steps next to the ring.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 3:25 am

Each of Haruko's pants were accompanied by a high-pitched squeal as she fought to cope with the pain between her legs, when suddenly she found herself gripped by her hair and pulled from the barricade. With both hands laced into her short brown hair, Haruko found herself being spun around until the force alone was enough to lift her off the ground, suspending her in midair by nothing but her scalp before the release. As much as that hurt, though, being let go hurt even more, as she collided with the steel steps, the impact ringing loudly throughout the arena as she yelped in pain. The corners of the steps left gashes in her soft skin as she slammed into them, knocking the steps over with Haruko left in a whimpering heap beside them. After a few shaky breaths, she rolled to her hands and knees, using the toppled steps to try and prop herself up... hopefully before her tormentor returned once more.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 3:40 am

Hmm... Perhaps that was a miscalculation. Haruna didn't want any of that girl's filthy blood to get on her. The purple-haired sadist supposed she'd just have to rely a bit more on weapons now. The kendo stick remained the most dignified of the various tools available, at least to her, thus she retrieved the weapon once more.

By that point, Haruko seemed to be trying to get back up, but Haruna put a swift stop to that with a roundhouse kick to the head, deciding to knock her away from the steps this time. "You cut even easier than I thought you would, rodent."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next