Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 6:34 am

Intent on seeing the bright side, Haruko was glad that Haruna at least had the manners to introduce herself. Sure, she had a pretty rough, even sadistic way about doing so, but Haruko learned early on that you can't really blame someone for their upbringing.

All that said, this was starting to hurt like a bitch on fire. The crack of the sword across her leg forced another "WHAH" out of her mouth, and the subsequent kick to the groin left stars in her eyes. Well, either that or the impact of her skull against the concrete as she was unceremoniously dropped to the floor. Haruko groaned and panted, reflexive drool dripping onto the ground below, as Haruna loomed over menacingly. Wait a minute...

"Wait a minute," Haruko panted, turning her head so her opponent could better hear her, "my name is... is Haruko, and yours is Haruna?" She let out a weak chuckle, muffled by the floor beneath her face. "Haru-haru... that's cute..."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 6:54 am

Honestly, the timing of that pissed Haruna off more than anything. This was a serious beating by no stretch of the imagination, but this girl still didn't seem to be taking it seriously at all. Was there just something wrong with her brain?

If just physical pain wasn't enough to put some fear in this girl's heart, then she'd just add a bit of humiliation on top of it. Tossing the kendo stick to the side for now, Haruna bent over the helpless Haruko, starting by yanking off her jacket. "You look a little warm in this..."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 7:45 am

Despite how she might come off, Haruko wasn't stupid. She knew that Haruna wasn't looking to make friends, and a few off-hand compliments weren't going to stop her from trying to win this match (though if they could cool her down enough to get her to stop acting like a serial killer, that would be awesome). But one does not achieve the title of chillest girl alive by throwing a fit just because of a few bruises. The coolest people always blow hardship off like it was nothing, and if Haruko was going to number among them, she was going to have to hold out.

"You know," she groaned with a weak smile as her vest was pried off her back, "it is starting to get a bit toasty in here. Th-thanks."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 8:14 am

"Oh is that so?" Haruna said with a venomously fake sweetness, tossing the jacket off to the side. "Why don't I help you a little bit more then?"

Stepping down on Haruko's butt, the purple-haired woman bent over and grabbed the back of her shirt near the collar with both hands, before very sharply yanking upwards, intending to rip it right off the girl's body.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 8:59 am

While in a lot fewer instances than she'd care to admit, Haruko has had her shirt taken off by others for one reason or another in the past. However, this would be the first time that it was physically torn from her body, let alone her bra, the seams bursting apart as Haruna's considerable wiry strength pulled it straight off Haruko and leaving what was once her top an irreparable mess. Even her tie got caught in the tug, briefly (but very harshly) choking her before coming undone and falling to the floor.

This had also never happened in front of a crowd of hundreds of people, and certainly not without warning. And while Haruko's sexuality was not something she considered herself to be afraid of, it was definitely getting continuously harder to keep her cool. From the waist up she was completely naked, glistening in sweat, while she tried to figure out where to put her hands, and whether or not covering herself up was even a worthwhile effort anymore.

"W-woah," she stammered, her voice not only trembling from the physical damage (though that certainly was a factor) but the rising fear in her aching gut, "t-trying to check me out? I-I'm flattered, r-really..."

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Wed May 25, 2016 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 9:22 am

That definitely shook her up some. Haruna could hear it pretty clearly in her voice. Normally next in the process would be the bra, but it appeared Haruko wasn't even wearing one, which wasn't really a big loss. Except for Haruko anyway.

"Even if I was, I think I'd be very sorely disappointed with what I see." Haruna sneered, dropping her fake nice act a bit before kicking the girl in her belly. Picking her kendo stick back up, she would stand above Haruko and jab the tip sharply into one of her exposed breasts. "It's almost pathetic, really."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 am

Covering her nipples was, in fact, the wrong choice as Haruko was sent rolling across the concrete by another swift kick to her now bruising belly, twitching and groaning on the floor. As Haruna approached with a weapon, Haruko's exposed, sweat-slicked flesh caught her eye on the jumbotron, the cameras on her for those in the audience who were on the wrong side of the ring, and a she forced a weak smile to keep up the image. Even as the wooden sword was driven into her soft, supple breast, she tried to hold on, the reflexive pained grimace lasting only a second before she switched back to a smirk that hardly concealed her distress. She was running out of friendly, or clever comebacks too, and it seemed Haruna had moved past inferential speaking and was just flat out bullying her now. "Th-that's too bad..." she stammered, "b-but I mean it's what's inside that c-counts, right?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 10:16 am

"I'd say I'm pretty disappointed with that too." Haruna said dismissively, right before lifting up and jabbing the stick into the other boob. Haruko's lack of a bra begged a similar question, but the purple-haired sadist was content with dragging this out for all it was worth out first. The girl's idiotic bravado had been slowly chipped away, and despite her rush earlier, Haruna wanted to relish those final moments.

Lifting up the kendo stick once more, she drove it even more forcefuly down this time, right into Haruko's belly button. "Though I think what's on the inside might be a little damaged right now."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed May 25, 2016 10:35 am

As the weapon impacted with Haruko's other tit, she couldn't help but squirm a little, but she still fought to keep a warm face on. That was a lot harder to do, however, as the kendo stick was driven deep into her navel. Pretty much impossible, actually, as a spittle-filled whine was her automatic reaction to the pain. What was supposed to come out as "Thanks for being so considerate of me," instead was contorted into "BLUHEHH!" as she twitched and writhed under Haruna's assault.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 10:48 am

That was... unsightly. Albeit pretty much expected and actually still a bit satisfying in a twisted sadistic kind of way. Haruna twisted and ground the stick in harder, watching Haruko writhe and squirm like a skewered bug. "Hmm? No sassy little comment this time?"

Feeling a bit more in the hands-on mood now, Haruna tossed the kendo stick off to the side again. Nudging one of Haruko's hands away from her body with her foot, the purple-haired woman then raised said foot and stomped her heel down on the girl's hand, crushing it against the cold, hard arena floor.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next