Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu)

Post by valen311 Sat May 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Marisa had to grin as Siena verbally sidestepped past the model's sexually charged inneuendo. The woman was definitely a professional spokesperson, not even flustered in the least.

She listened as Siena outlined the many different things that would be available for purchase at the event.

"Did you say an exclusive bikini?" Marisa echoed part of the business woman explanation about the merchandise. "Oh, wow I think that's actually a first. I know I'm getting one for my collection."

She raised an eyebrow at Siena.
"Although, I'm a little hurt that nobody called me to help promote it by having me model it." she went on. "As you can see, I'm more than qualified for the job."
Marisa waved a hand down her barely clad form.

The model smiled at Siena. The woman had made her points eloquently and apparently her and her people had great plans for Summer Splash.

"You know, I'm convinced." Marisa said. "Yeah, it's not the first place I would have thought of holding Summer Splash. But, there are a lot of things about Alaska I wasn't aware of. Plus it looks like a lot of thought went into this. We at the AFW will not let you down. You'll get a show worthy of the effort you and your people have put into this!"

She turned, addressing the fans.

"And I hope to see you guys there! And those that can't, you don't have to miss out on all the fun! Make sure to catch the show on pay per view, and visit the online store to get your hands on the awesome stuff the lovely Siena here talked about!"

"Speaking of the lovely Siena, I think her and I might have....business to discuss in the back." Marisa said with a smile. "You guys, enjoy the show!"

With that, Marisa set down her mic, going to the ropes to sit on the middle one holding it down for Siena to make her exit...."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Wed May 25, 2016 12:21 am

Marisa seemed pleased with the selection of merchandise which Siena described. The limited edition Summer Splash 2016 bikini, in particular, seemed to catch her attention. And no wonder—the woman obviously loved her bathing suits, and she sounded quite eager to get her hands on one which very few other women would get a chance to wear. When she mentioned that she would have wanted to model it, Siena would smile and tap at her chin with two fingers. "Perhaps we can arrange something," Siena said. "It's not too late just yet."

Now, having come in thinking that the idea that Summer Splash would be hosted in Alaska had to be a joke, Marisa had transformed into a second spokeswoman for the event. Siena was very impressed with not only the woman's beauty and raw sexuality, but also her charisma and her inquisitive, curious attitude. Her willingness to hear Siena make her case, and her willingness to come around on it once she was aware of the specifics, made her a very rare flower indeed amongst all the massive egos which populated AFW. As the audience applauded Marisa and Siena after the model's last speech, Siena would smile warmly at her fellow blonde and walk over to the ropes with her, gladly accepting her help in sliding between them and out of the ring.

"Mm...I must say, I've never been more excited to discuss business, Marisa," the Alaskan spokeswoman would say, hooking her arm around the arm of the model and nudging gently at her side with an elbow.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2