Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match - Page 5 Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by xalex Thu May 05, 2016 9:47 am

Abigail smiled when she looked down at her work. She grasps the hair of the boy und pulled him up on his knees very rough. Why here face she gone very close to his face, smiling very dirty. “You just past your last chance to submit; now playtime is over!” She let go of his hair and went back got the ring to get one Kendo stick and the steel chair. She puts the chair to side for later and took the kendo stick with both hands. “Let me hear you scream bitch!” With much momentum she trys hits him with the Kendo stick at the chest.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match - Page 5 Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm

"Rrrrh!" Francesca groaned through his teeth as Abigail carelessly pulled him up onto his knees with the aid of his beautifully kept hair, doing his best to avoid looking at his opponent as she moved in closer to him to taunt more, purposefully closing his eyes very tightly while trying to look away, not wanting to give the girl the satisfaction of threatening him face to face. Once he could tell Abigail had temporarily left Francesca reopened his eyes, instantly turning around while reaming in the same kneeling position to see if he could fine some way to break free of the handcuffs. "Aah!" He yelped as he was nailed in the chest with a surprise Kendo stick strike, the fierce blow leaving large red mark on his chest as he squirmed in the handcuffs, trying and failing to get out of them as he returned his pained gaze back to Abigail.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu May 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Abigail enjoyed his screaming when she hit him with the kendo stick. She smiled at the boy on his knees. Then she thought for one moment. She bowed down to him again. “That sound when I hit your chest really sounds nice but, I think I like the sound of wood meets skin much more!” With these words she tears of his swimsuit. She rips it into peaces reviling his red glowing chest. She puts her fingernail at his chest, and let them go down very slowly and scratch his chest. “I really hope you did not borrow this swimsuit from your mother!” Abigail stood back up and takes the kendo stick back into her hand, before trying to hit Francesca again on her no nude chest.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 8:02 pm

"Hmpf.. Huu.. Hhhuuh.." Francesca panted out slowly as he was forced to endure the punishment which his devious opponent was giving him in such abundance. Looking up at her with a purely hateful expression as she maliciously joked and taunted him about enjoying the sound of the Kendo stick impacting with his soft skin, not even attempting to fight back as she moved in closer to tear up his wrestling attire, only really reacting again once she began to drag her sharp fingernails down his chest at a painfully slow pace. "Aaaaaaa!!" The boy screeched at the stinging pain which soon enveloped his chest like the worlds worst blanket, only being silenced by the Kendo stick which quickly sent him falling back flat on his back. "..C-Coward.. Can't fight me normally..?" He whimpered out quietly, seeing if he could turn Abigail against herself with some well placed words.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu May 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Abigail was stunned for short moment. The words of the boy hit her deep. “How dearer you to call me coward!” She screamed at him. “With and without these handcuffs you would not stand a chance against me, you sucker!”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Quite clearly seeing that his subliminal strategy to get free was working Francesca pulled together his might to move himself back up into a kneeling position, looking up at Abigail with the best sly smile he could muster despite all of the pain which still plagued him and showed no signs of going away anytime soon. "If you're so sure of that.. Take them off.." The boy murmured tauntingly, wiggling his handcuffed hands to try and get her to let them free.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu May 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Angry Abigail walked over to the boy. “Wait a moment I am going to take this shit of and then I will beat u up! Then I will show you bitch your place!” Abigail bow over the boy and opened the handcuffs. “So now lets see if you can back it up!”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Now, normally Francesca wouldn't resort to using underhand tactics, however after everything Abigail had put him through physically and all the hateful comments which she had relentlessly hurled at him, he was about to make an exception. The moment his opponent released his hands the boy shot his fist up, aiming straight for his foes sensitive womanhood to really punisher her for being such a pointlessly mean person.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Abigail was hit hard from this surprising low blow, between her legs. She screamed out very loud out of pain, before collapsing and falling to the ground. She holds her privates between her legs. She kind of was knocked out, spittle run down at side of her mouth. Her eyes where empty for a short amount of time.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri May 06, 2016 6:12 pm

"I'm getting pretty tired of your attitude you bitch!" Francesca growled as he finished returning to two feet, taking a special moment to gather some fresh saliva in his mouth before spitting it down onto Abigail's face. "Isn't very nice is it?!" He barked unhappily while lunging forwards to kick his opponent in the stomach to hopefully knock her onto her front. If she didn't fight back Francesca would collapse on her, taking hold of both of her sensitive breasts before squeezing as hard as he could.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next