Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match - Page 4 Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by xalex Wed May 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Abigail laid on the ground, breathing in and out very slowly. Gradually all the pain in her started to turn into rage. She grasps one of the ring ropes pulling herself up back on her feet. “Just wait you little cook sucker. I am going to destroy you… I am going to make you cry like the bitch you are… like the bitch you mother was!” Abigail looked at Francesca with a look of pure hate.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match - Page 4 Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed May 04, 2016 8:53 pm

"Hrrr.." Francesca growled out quietly at Abigail's insulting comments and intimidating threats while his face switched to an angry frown, choosing to keep his distance from his opponent for the moment due to fear of her managing to fulfil her anger consumed goals. "Don't you dare talk about my mother!" The boy barked over while quickly flicking the hair from his eyes, wasting no time before rushing the girl with as much speed as he could muster, acting out of rage rather than logic.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed May 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Abigail smiled when she saw how outrage Francesca was. “looks like I hit a soft spot!” When Francesca was close enough Abigail bowed down a bit and tried to lifted the boy up, so with his speed he would fly over the top rope out of the ring. She looked down at her done work.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed May 04, 2016 9:09 pm

As Francesca got in range he pulled back his fist in preparation to clobber Abigail for her earlier comnments, filled with a surprising amount of anger until he swung and his skilful opponent ducked underneath the blow. Only having mere milliseconds to register how much danger he was in the boys expression became much more horrified, however at this point It was far too late to go back. Ungracefully flying over the top rope all Francesca saw approaching at frightening speeds was the hard ground, the boy didn't even have enough time to scream before he landed face first on the hard concrete, a ripple of pain shooting through his face as his entire body fell limp on the cold floor.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed May 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Abigail rolled throw under the bottom rope. She walked over her opponent very slowly her body still burned form pain. “Let’s keep talking about your mother!” Abigail said before stumping the boy in the back. “How big where her tits? How often did you suck on the per day?”, Abigail start to kick Francesca repetitive into the side of her body. Then she sit down on the back of the boy, grasps his Hairs and start pulling them back as hard as she cloud. “How often did she fuck? Did she fuck you to? I am sure she did!” Abigail spit into the face of the boy once again.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed May 04, 2016 9:34 pm

"No.." Francesca groaned out as Abigail stated that they should continue talking about his mother, the injured boy desperately trying to push himself up with the aid of his arms before he was hit with a vicious stomp to the back, instantly sending him back down and forcing his face to bash into the hard concrete once more with a brief tortured yelp. "Aaaa!!" He cried out as his horrible opponent began aiming painful kicks to his side accompanied by equally hurtful words, the hurting boy doing his best to defend against them with his arms but ultimately failing as the vast majority got through, leaving his sides in lingering agony. "Aaaaahaaa!! Stop!!" Francesca wailed, his volume increasing as the girl sat on his back and carelessly tugged at his hair, insulting him and his mother the entire time as he was just forced to try and endure it, the warm spit of his opponent running down his face not at all helping matters.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed May 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Abigail lay on Francescas back, putting one arm around his neck, starting to squeeze of the air. The body´s of the two fighters were compressed very tight, so they could feel the heat coming out of the other. Abigail starts to whisper into the ear of her opponent. “Come on, just say I quit and I am letting go of you and you dirty, bitch mother!” With one hand she slowly gone down the body of her opponent till she was under him at his privates. Abigail puts the swimming suit aside and starts to play this his balls. “We both, me and you, we know you do not have the guts to finisch this match! Just say the words!”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed May 04, 2016 10:01 pm

"Hmmrru!!" Francesca squealed lightly as Abigail began to choke the fight out of him, his small feminine hands coming up to weakly grasp at her arm, doing everything he could to try and pull it away so he could start to breath normally again. "Hu! Huu!!" The boy huffed out as he felt his foes hand gracefully moving down his body, having a pretty good idea where they would end up as he tried to wriggle himself left to right, not accomplishing much more than pitifully squirming. "Haaaahh!!" Francesca cried lightly as his suspicions were correct, his most private of areas suddenly becoming much more aired as Abigail skilfully teased his balls, causing his member to swiftly stiffen while his arms dropped down onto the hard concrete, the pleasure pain combo clearly proving too much for him.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed May 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Abigail choked the little one a bit longer, she could not believe how much punishment this little jerk could take. She must change the way of her attacks. She let the little of the little one and walked back to the ring. She grasps the Handcuffs, which were lying in the ring, before walking back to Francesca. “These are my favorite tools!”, she said smiling, while she bowed down and get the boys hands and tried to unite them behind his back.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed May 04, 2016 10:21 pm

"Ehck!!" Francesca coughed out as he was suddenly released from the pain pleasure combination, continuing to cough for a few more moments due to having his air flow cut off before returning to normal, panting heavily due to all the pain and pure heat of the incredibly intense situation, unable to find the strength to pick himself up as he stared blankly at the floor, desperately trying to recuperate enough to return to his feet and fight on. "Wha!? Nono!!" Francesca complained as he realised what Abigail was doing far too late, his legs flailing manically as he found his hands firmly trapped behind his back, his face lighting up bright red in embarrassment as he had been unable to re-cover his privates with the aid of his wrestling attire.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next