by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match Empty Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by xalex Sun May 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Match Type: I quit match
Victory conditions: Bring the opponent to say i quit (no DQ everythings go)
Abigail
Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match TN2wdhw

vs

Francesca
Spoiler:

Abigail was standing backstage. Her first match in the AFW League was against a male fighter. What worsted could have happened to her? Man where the biggest fuckers in the world. And now she had to stand in the ring with one of these suckers. At least it was a No DQ match so she could rack him as much as she wanted to. She thought about all the ways to disgrace and punish him for being a Man.
A wicked smile grows on Abigail face when all these ideas go throw her head. With one powerful move she closed her locker and went to the front. When she entered the arena the crowd went wild. She waved the fans while walking to the ring. Slowly she entered the ring. Walking to rounds before standing in her corner. “Let’s she what little winner is coming out of the back now!”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun May 01, 2016 7:34 pm

With this being his first official match Francesca was absouloutely ecstatic, he couldn't wait to get out there infront of the audience and give them an amazing show with his opponent, who he was completely sure would be a lovely individual. Nimbly bouncing from one foot to another behind stage Francesca leapt out the moment he heard his vibrant introduction music, posing for the audience for a moment before continuing his joyful way towards the ring, skipping the entire way with the same overjoyed smile while always making sure to show his appreciation to the audience members with the use of numerous blown kisses and waves. Once he reached ringside Francesca wasted no time before gracefully sliding inside, instantly eyeing up his would be foe in a friendly manner and gently approaching with a hand extended. "Haya! What's you're name? I hear that this is your first official match to!" He chirped out happily, blissfully unaware of the danger.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by xalex Sun May 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Abigail was observing the little man that came out of the back very attentively. “What they put me against such a dwarf?! This will be over soon!”, Abigail thought to herself when Francesca climbed into the ring. Abigail looked at him with a faked smile when he walked throw the ring to her.
“My name is Abigail, yes it is my first match!”, she told him while taking his hand still smiling. “And I am going to make this your last!”

As hard as she could she pulled the little man at his Hand toward her. Then Abigail started the match of by giving Francesca a clothesline with all her weight behind, so she fall to the ground too. Without wasting time she looked a side headlock on him.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun May 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Just as Francesca expected his opponent was a lovely person and was equally as excited for the match as he was, this truly couldn't have started off any better. "Nice to meet you! I'm Francesca Po-Hugh!!" He started off cheerfully but quickly lost said cheeriness when he was abruptly clotheslined into the canvas with a worrying amount of force, the impact feeling as if a giant had punched him in the back as all of the air was knocked out through his mouth in one unpleasant choking sound. "Huuuu! What are you doing?!" The worried Francesca spluttered out as he tried to regain the air which he had lost only moments ago, rapidly flailing his arms around in a poor attempt at breaking free of Abigail's rapid headlock.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon May 02, 2016 4:56 am

“What I am doing? I am going to give you the beating of your life time!”, Abigail answered when she was chocking the little man. An evil smiling grows on the girls face. She was holding him like this for a little longer before letting him go. She didn’t want that sucker to quit too early in the match. Fast Abigail get back to her feet, smiling down at Francesca. Before Abigail left the Ring she kicked Francesca hard into the stomach. Outside she pulled out a kendo stick under the ring. “This will be fun!”, Abigail said loud enough that Francesca could heard it. Then she slipped under the bottom rope back into the ring.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon May 02, 2016 4:28 pm

"Wha!? B-But that's not fair! You cheated!" Francesca squealed helplessly as he continued to squirm within his opponents grip, completely unable to escape while feeling incredibly betrayed by the way Abigail had taken advantage of his kind nature and started beating on him before he even had a chance to try and defend himself. "Hmpf!" He huffed out as the cruel girl dropped him on the canvas like a sack of bricks, trying to recover by rolling over onto all fours and therefore getting into the perfect position for Abigail to nail him in the stomach with a firm kick, sending him back on his side with a brief pained grunt, tightly holding the hurting area while waiting for the pain to dissipate.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon May 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Abigail stood about her opponent smiled down on him while he was laying there on the ground suffering pain. She puts the end of the Kendo stick in front of Francescas face. “Yes I have cheated! But is it cheating when it is legal?” Slowly she moved the stick downward Francesca, till it pointed on his private parts. She lowers the stick a bit more so she could put pressure on his genitals. “The world is no dame play ground! That’s a thing you need to learn!”, with ending her sentence, she put her food up and stomped on Francescas chest, with much of her weight behind it. Then she walked a few steps away from him and starts screaming at him. “Come u you fucking jerk get up, so I can send u down again!”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon May 02, 2016 8:04 pm

"W-Well.. B-But..! Hmm.." Francesca whimpered in protest to Abigail's statement about cheating, not able to come up with a retort which made any sense before he noticed the intimidating Kendo stick being placed infront of him, making his expression much more fearful as he was all too aware of how much it hurt to get smacked with one of them. "N-No not down there!" The boy protested as he noticed the weapon slowly moving downwards towards his privates, trying to move himself into a better position to defend against it but not managing to be fast enough before his opponent began applying pressure on one of his most vulnerable of areas, causing him to flail around helplessly while trying to contain a shriek, his face lighting up red as he desperately tried to cover it with the use of his arm. "Ah!" Francesca yelped briefly as he was met with a painful stomp to the chest, bouncing off of the canvas a little before being left alone for a moment, unable to get up despite Abigail's harsh demands.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon May 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Abigail got a little arrogant; when she saw how much pain she gave to the boy. She went out of the ring again go grape more weapons. She looked under the ring and throws a bunch of objects into the ring. A chair, another kendo stick and handcuffs. She also picked up one of the steal stairs and put it into the ring before getting back in herself.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon May 02, 2016 8:33 pm

During the entire time Abigail was outside of the ring carelessly tossing weaponry and tools inside Francesca was just doing his best to recover from the abuse which he had received so far, it hadn't been long since the match started yet the boy already felt as if everything was hurting. By the time his opponent had re-entered into the ring Francesca had only just managed to climb back up onto two feet again, still looking rather wobbly while he watched his dangerous foe, trying to prepare for whatever she was going to try and do next.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next