» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Anonymous" Padded Room Match - Page 8 Empty Re: "Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 am

Sig let out an audible, but still muffled long drawn moan as she was finally hit by another orgasm, her smaller figure squirmed under Amy as she rode her climax for the next several seconds. Sig was then sprawled on the mat, panting heavily with her eyes gazing silly at the ceilings of the room. Amy had just beaten her again as it was.

"Aahhmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 11, 2016 4:09 am

Amy continued even as the liquid hit her face as she sought to drain sig completely before backing away smug in her inevitable victory, Sig never stood a chance and Amy wanted to make sure she knew it.

Standing up Amy would turn around to face the the still star struck blonde and oat her face. "You still there or have I finally knocked the sense out of ya?" She asked her weary opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 4:24 am

Sig gave Amy a submissive gaze, knowing full well she stood no chance against the girl. That's how it had been from their first meeting, and it hadn't really changed now. She was quite drained already from her orgasms, but the glutton for punishment part in her also wanted to be abused by the taller blonde for a bit more. It's quite a dilemma for her as it was...

"Ah... uhh... I... I submiitt...?" she said sheepishly, deciding that it might be better for her to call it a day for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Interestingly enough Sig opted to call it quits. "It finally sink in who's better for you." Amy teased before sitting down on Sigs hips as she contemplated her next move before she decided that because Sig failed to give her a rue challenge she deserved more punishment.

Driving her hand down on Sigs belly twice. "Sorry but it doesn't sound convincing enough, well have to try harder."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 1:07 pm

"Gaaghh...!" Sig groaned as Amy punched her belly twice despite her submitting. "Ooughh..."

It seemed that the taller blonde wasn't quite satisfied yet playing with her, which in turn, kinda tickled her excitement again. With not too many options available to her at the moment, however, Sig decided to just cover her belly stomach with her arms for now while she squirmed under the girl in a weak attempt to get away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Sig began moving against her trying to break free, Amy placed her hands on her shoulders to put a stop to her feeble attempts to escape. "Now, now don't be like that, what I have in mind will be fun for me mostly but I know you'll enjoy it in your own way."

With that Amy moved her body so there sexes were laying on each other and slowly began to thrust her body up and down. She had decided the best way to finish Sig off was to the most direct approach.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 1:45 pm

"H-huh...?" Sig blurted in confusion as she heard Amy's words, although the meaning was soon became clear to her when the taller blonde shifted herself to align their sexes against each other.

She moaned immediately and arched herself a bit in response. Any thought about getting away that she had a moment ago suddenly disappeared. Sig gave Amy a meek look, but would then buck her hips to bump her sex against the girl's. This time she decided to strike first and grind herself against Amy in an attempt to establish some sort of control over the girl!

"Mmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 2:00 pm

As expected Sig offered little protest towards her actions once she actually started. The blondes reaction was instantaneous as she arched herself and actually began fighting with it. "Mmmf." Amy muttered as her own body began to feel the effects of her actions.

Still she certaintlt wasn't about to lose to Sig and began bucking and thrusting back, confident she would long outlast her opponent in this little contest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Sig wasn't sure how durable Amy was when it came to this kind of stuffs. The girl had gave her plenty of pleasure in all their meetings, but this was the only occasion so far where she was able to actually give something back. As far as she knew Amy should be already aroused to an extend from their previous contest, so Sig would try to grind harder and gyrate her hips to really work on Amy's arousal, while trying to hold back on her own. Easier to be said than done, though.

"Aahnn... ammf... mmmhhhff...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Amy's cheeks grew unusually flustered as the contest dragged on. She wasn't the type who was used to this like Sig and it was showing, unlike the last thing they do Amy didn't have the benefit of protection to keep her opponent at bay and now she was actually having just as much trouble as Sig was focusing.

Her hips continued despite her troubles and Amy quickly decided to make sure she had a means to keep control of this match by throwing another quick punch into Sigs belly to slow her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next