» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Anonymous" Padded Room Match - Page 2 Empty Re: "Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:04 pm

"Waahh..?" Sig who was enjoying herself became surprised as Amy raised herself, taking advantage of her loosening scissor.

With the girl still holding her legs, she was now being held upside down behind the taller blonde, clearly a vulnerable position. Sig squirmed within the hold, even smacking the butt of Amy harder in protest as she couldn't really free herself with her own power like this. It might not take too much guess of what her opponent could do to her in this position, but as it was Sig was pretty much stuck with Amy!

"L-let me go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Amy wasn't happy with the first slap to her but and she certaintlt wasn't pleased when Sig opted to keep doing it while she had her up in the air. "Oh don't worry, I'll be letting you go soon enough Sig!"

Amy used her legs and pushed own on them as she pulled Sig over her and to the ground in an Alabama slam, looking to really hurt her opponent by dropping them to the padded mat.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Sig was at Amy's mercy at the moment, and there was nothing she could when the girl then slammed her hard to the mat with the Alabama Slam. Her lithe form crashed on her back, where she'd lie sprawled and dazed afterwards. It's probably wasn't the best idea to upset Amy like that. At least she had the padded mat to somewhat lessen the slam impact.

"Ughh... ouughh..." she groaned, her eyes blinked a few times as she felt quite disoriented as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Amy drove Sig down hard with the slam and Sig wasn't moving all that much as she moaned in pain. If she learned her lesson she'd likely learn it wasn't a good idea to try that again but she wouldn't hold her breath with her.

Siting down near her Any raised her hand and drove a few quick punches into Sig's belly to pay her back for the knee and keep her from trying to fight her too much.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:51 pm

"Uagh! Gah!" Sig groaned as Amy delivered a few punches to her undefended belly, sort of driving away her dazed state and replacing it with sharp pain. "G-guhh..."

She began to roll over to her side, and would try to roll away further from the taller blonde to protect her midsection. That seemed to be Amy's favorite spot whenever she decided to punish her, the same could also be said about her redhead friend. In any case, Sig would attempt to get up on all four first while she's slowly recovering from the attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Before she could get more blows in Sig turned herself around trying to avoid letting her belly get destroyed to much so Amy went with it, pushing Sig the rest of the way down until she was on her stomach rather then her side. 

"Wont let me have my fun? Fine then we can improvise." Amy said as she grabbed Sig's head and lifted her up into a camel clutch looking to bend the blondes back further to do some damage to her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Sig didn't get away so far as Amy pushed her as well, rolling her into her front. She then felt the girls' weight on her back, pinning her to the mat, and the next thing happened was Amy pulling her chin in a Camel Clutch!

"Nnnnghh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:36 am

Amy yanked on her head as much as possible trying to get her to bend her back to its limits, her anger had vanished and been replaced with her typical attitude towards the blond as she went about dominating her once again.

"Still keen on revenge Sig?" Amy asked as she let go of one of her hands to try and keep her up while bringing her other hand down to Sigs breast to squeeze and pull at.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:44 am

"Uunnghhh... y-yesss...!" Sig retorted defiantly while groaning within Amy's hold.

The stretching was painful since the taller blonde cranked the hold to the maxium from the start, but it wasn't her first time suffering a Camel Clutch so she could still endure it. She then felt the girl's hand moved to her breast and gave it a squeeze, prompting her to moan and wriggle a bit within Amy's grasps.

"Ohh... I-I'll.. have... my revengeee..." she squealed defiantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:07 am

Amy just laughed at Sigs threats, a mainly because she was doing nothing to actually fight her efforts much and given what her record entailed she likely wasn't going to. "This coming from the girl who begged us to play around with her more."

After pulling on the hold more and changing which breast she was squeezing she pushed her down to the floor and stood up. "Come on get up!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next