Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training your Doggie

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Training your Doggie - Page 5 Empty Re: Training your Doggie

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:52 am

Nicia blushed as Lotte patted her head while pawing her pantie, feeling somewhat uneasy and yet more familiar with the situation now that the girl seemed to be less reserved. Hesitation was still showing on the tanned girl as she slowly tugged her pantie down, looking at Lotte as she's wondering what's all these stripping had to do with their issue... Well, to be fair, the blonde had already seen her fully naked, and there wasn't any crowds here to make her feel too ashamed.

"T-there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:45 pm

"Heh, you sure aren't that shy anymore, huh Miss Nicia...?" Lotte smirked, cupping one of Nicia's cute orbs in her hand, while sliding her other hand between Lotte's legs.

Well, no turning back now, might as well just go all the way with this."Hmm... I think I'm gonna play with ya for a bit, no objections, I hope, little doggie~?"

Training your Doggie - Page 5 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 5 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 5 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 5 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 5 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:53 pm

"Aahh...!" Nicia moaned as Lotte cupped her breast, and gasped when she felt one of her hand was brought between the girl's legs. "H-haah...?"

She tried to pull it away, but if Lotte kept holding her arm there, then she'd eventually stop resisting. The blonde seemed to have get over the awkward state to the point she starting to call her doggie again, something that made Nicia pouted as she looked at Lotte.

"I-I'm not a d-dog..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:07 pm

"No...? We'll see how ya feel when we're done~!" Lotte giggled, leaning forward to kiss her on the forehead, also starting to stroke her gently between her legs.

"Ooh... you're a bit excited, Miss Nicia..." Lotte smiled, lifting her hand to show it glistening with moisture, before going back to gently tickling Nicia's spot.

Training your Doggie - Page 5 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 5 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 5 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 5 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 5 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:14 pm

"Aaahhmm...." Nicia let out another moan as Lotte began to stroke her sex, her body slightly leaned backwards as she arched herself.

The warmth on her cheeks and her blushing returned as the blonde showed the hand that was glistening from her wetness. Nicia had to say she didn't even realize when she became that wet! Lotte's stroking continued, and she's starting to feel all hot and bothered now, barely putting an effort to stop the girl's hand even if she grabbed her wrist.

"Oohh... w-why are you... ahnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:24 pm

"Heh... I told ya, didn't I...? My place... my rules!" Well, she was just joking around before. Not anymore though. She liked the feeling of controlling Nicia back in the match, and she would let herself indulge in that dominant sensation once more! "So, you better follow whatever I say... sounds good, Miss Nicia?"

Lotte smiled, pausing on the rubbing and groping long enough so that Nicia could give her an answer.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Nicia felt like a fly who flew right into a spider's nest now. She had somewhat unwittingly agreed to go with Lotte, and was now trapped here for the girl to toy with... again! While she probably could refuse, Nicia still remembered well how her match went, and it sorta deterred her defiance.

"T-that's... uh..." she stammered, not knowing whether agreeing with the blonde was a good idea or not now that they had came to this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:42 pm

"Remember how gooood it felt back then in the ring...? I can make you feel that way again, as long as you're good~" Lotte smiled, seeing that she would need a bit of persuasion here... A sudden thought came to her head.

"Ah! Of course you do.... that's why you've been chasing me around, isn't it...? You want it... and you're too shy to say it in public...! Well, it's just you and me now, little doggie!" Lotte smiled sweetly, while her head filled itself with rather... unsweet thoughts.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:50 pm

"W-wha... I-I wasn't...!" Nicia tried to deny, but stopped just as soon as she started, Lotte's words seemed to hit the mark.

She felt like she just got struck with a lightning. Her body paralyzed, her lips couldn't speak a word for a bit. It did felt good when Lotte was forcing one orgasm after another, regardless of how humiliating it was. No, it felt great. Awesome. Nicia could feel her face melting just from remembering it.

Was it the reason she followed Lotte around? Because she wanted more? The tanned girl didn't want to believe it, but maybe, a part of her did want to... Being submissive was something she accustomed to after all, but she always thought that it was something limited to someone she already known for a while, and not a girl she just met for an hour or so.

"N-no... i-it can't be l-like that..." she said, almost to herself more than to anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:48 pm

"Still can't admit it...? Hmm..." Lotte's fingers started sliding against Nicia's warm folds once more. "We'll have to work on that then..."

With one hand at work, her other hand went in as well, tugging Nicia's nipples slowly. "This might take a longer session than I thought... you don't mind, do you, Miss Nicia?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next