Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shop till you drop

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shop till you drop - Page 8 Empty Re: Shop till you drop

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:29 am

"Mmmm, I'd like to say it's not an exclusive club, but it's been mostly guys if we're just counting Tension..." Gail giggled along with the Swede. "Most of the girls there are just no fun at all. Or maybe I just haven't bothered looking in the right spots. Not really worth the effort when I live right in the Friction dorms and there's dykes just crawling the place."

Huh, she was half down with the stew already. It was pretty good after alll. "Although I'm hoping you meeting your mystery girlfriend was in a more romantic setting than that. After all, I wouldn't want to be associating myself with a blonde slut now~" Gail smirked into another spoonful.

Shop till you drop - Page 8 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 8 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 8 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 8 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 8 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:53 pm

" Oh, well I guess that makes sense. Though I assume there are still some fun girls you do enjoy over in Friction, aren't there ? " Belinda let out as she leaned forward a bit, listening to the juicy gossip on all things Gail.

" Also, you live in the friction dorms ? Would have imagined someone like yourself to have some fancy apartment or something." Belinda teased as she then took another sip of her drink.

" Oi...I'm not a slut..." Belinda let out as she pouted a bit, which probably only made her look that much cuter. She played with her food for a few seconds before she returned to eating it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:33 am

Her implike smirk faded when the topic shifted. "Well, I'd like that, but I don't get nearly enough bonus pay to afford a big suite, and a regular apartment is hardly enough an improvement to make the switch worth it. Can't be helped, after all." Her aggressively mediocre results didn't equate well with her somewhat expensive preferences.

The smirk returned. "[color=#8000ff]That sure doesn't sound convincing to me... and I'd like to say I'm an expert on the subject... slut." Gail winked, nudging Belinda's inner thigh under the table for a little too long before she returned to the meal.

Shop till you drop - Page 8 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 8 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 8 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 8 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 8 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:43 am

Belinda almost yelped when Gail's leg brushed up against her inner thigh like that, but she settled for a slight blush. She shook her head quickly and then threw a light glare at Gail. " I-I mean...it's like you said Isn't it ? You gotta be a bit loose if you are gonna be a part of AFW." Belinda spoke out as she would return to finish her Shepard's pie and then down her drink.

She'd then look on at Gail for a while. " Saaaay....why haven't we met in the ring since our match ? ~ Could be fun to see how much you've grown since then. Or were you afraid that you'd have to bark like a dog again ~ Haha~" Belinda playfully teased, seeing as she had aided Gail in the task of the little stipulation.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:54 am

"Aww, just a bit hmm...? I wonder about that~" Gail smirked away Belinda's glare, the two both nearly finished with their excessively meaty meals now.

But the conversation continued as the food was finished. "In the ring...? Well, it's all management's decision at the end... but yeah, I haven't really requested anything with ya again." It was Gail's turn to blush when Belinda brought up the result last time. "Oi, it's not about that! Although I do need to pay ya back for that one..." Gail said, downing the rest of her drink.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:59 am

Belinda would smile a bit as she saw Gail's cute blush and couldn't help but shrug her shoulders a bit. " Oh come on ~ I did it with you." Belinda spoke out as she would then lean backwards in her chair, stretching out and letting out a light yawn.

" Though I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want to step back in the ring with you ~" Belinda let out with a light giggle following her words. She would throw a friendly smile towards Gail and then narrow her eyes a bit. " Though I've become a lot better since then."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:57 am

Gail wasn't adverse to having another match with the cute Swede, even if she had a pretty strong feeling any such rematch would not be an exciting back and forth fight between equally skilled fighters. She tried not to let that show on her face, but the blush wasn't going away any time soon.

"Well... if you're actually up for another match, then... yeah, I don't mind taking half a day off to play nurse after I beat you unconcious." Even her snarky remark didn't have her usual smugness, but Belinda wouldn't notice. Probably.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Belinda would smile as she heard Gail's cocky words, which caused the blond to straighten herself a bit as she sat across from Gail. Crossing her arms underneath her chest and letting out a light sigh, putting up a bit of a acting showing for Gail. 

" Well well, It would appear that our first match didn't teach you a lesson." Belinda let out as she shook her head a little, playing up her voice a bit to sound more serious than usual. " I'll have to kick your ass even harder this time then." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Gail's smirk didn't leave her face, they'd been through this script already. "Hey now, I just got distracted by your cute face the first time. Won't be tricking me a second time." Gail reached out, flicking the tip of Belinda's nose playfully, not following suit with the faux-serious act.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:46 am

" Ow~" Belinda let out in a cute manner as she got her nose flicked by Gail. Wrinkling her nose a little as she would narrow her eyes a bit before letting out a light little laugh. 

" We'll see how it goes Cutie pie ~ For now...what would you want to do after our lunch ?" Belinda let out as she would tap her fingers against the table.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next