Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shop till you drop

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shop till you drop - Page 3 Empty Re: Shop till you drop

Post by TheWamts Mon May 02, 2016 1:04 pm

"Weights...? Well... I guess you'd know what she wants more than I would." It was a pretty weird thing to be gifting... "Seems like something she'd already have a lot of, but I guess she must have a fetish for 'em." She was sorta joking.

She worked her way through the rest of her returned cake, the tasty treat helping a little to improve her mood. "I was just gonna get some clothes, but I don't mind helping you uh... pick out weights."

Shop till you drop - Page 3 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 3 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 3 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 3 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 3 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 06, 2016 11:45 am

Belinda would look up at Gail as she started to move up to her feet, nodding her head as it at least seemed as if Gail was going to come with me her, the blond cutie would nod her head and then sort of fidget around a little bit. She'd look on at Gail and ponder for a moment.

" So...uuh ? Do you know of anything else I could get her ? I mean...I got no clue what to buy for her, I had Cat get a bottle of Whiskey for me to give to her...but like, It kind of doesn't feel like that good of a gift, you know ? " Belinda let out as she'd look on at Gail, wondering if her friend could perhaps help her figure out something to get for Cecilia.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 07, 2016 1:35 am

"Huh? Um... I mean, I've never actually met her so I'm kinda clueless... but like, wouldn't a new purse be fine?" Gail had no idea what Cecilia could want in a gift, she just thought of something that no girl could possibly have too much of.

Well, it also applied to shoes, but gifting those were just a bad idea. You never pick the right size!

"But she's your sister right? Don't you have an idea what she does in her spare time? Er... besides beating people up, I mean."

Shop till you drop - Page 3 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 3 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 3 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 3 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 3 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 14, 2016 2:23 am

Belinda would tilt her head a bit as she'd let out a few low groaning sounds out of frustration for having to try and think up some kind of stupid gift for her sister. Why was she so hard to buy things for ?!

"Uuh....working out ? Cooking food ?....hmmm....alcohol ? uhm....I think she likes some videogames, not that many though...clothes could work, though she does have a bit of a unique style I guess ?" Belinda let out, sounding somewhat confused at the moment. She wasn't exactly sure what to get her sister, it was kinda like trying to get something for a person who kind of had all that she wanted.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 14, 2016 4:41 am

"Umm... well, all of those might work... maybe?" They all kinda sounded like things people would already have. Maybe the video games, but her knowledge on that subject was solely limited to "for nerds only".

She looked around the nearby stores for ideas, finding mostly food-related shops. "I dunno, it doesn't really have to be a useful gift, right? Just something that she doesn't have would be good, I think." She saw one of those momento stands, stocked with many useless - but interesting-looking - items. Fake katanas, mini waterwheels, the type stuff that usually made her roll her eyes. "Think stuff like that might work?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Belinda would mull over things as she and Gail were looking around to try and see what they could maybe get her, the blond listened to what Gail let out and with it the blond would nod her head, trying to figure out what she could get her sister.

After a few moments the young Swede would nod her head and turn towards Gail, " I mean, yeah it doesn't have to be useful. As long as it would be something she could possibly like." Belinda let out as she'd look over to where Gail was gesturing after. " Uhm..maybe ? I don't think she's that into swords and stuff...but we can check what they have."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 14, 2016 12:38 pm

"I'm just throwing ideas here, but since we have the day to waste, might as well try it." This was an... unexpected detour to her shopping, but like she said, the whole day was free, might as well spend it together. "Seems like it's just a buncha fancy looking paper-weights, but you never know."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Belinda and Gail moved up towards the little cart for a quick look where the two of them would look over the stuff. Belinda looked around, checking out the wares and yeah most of it seemed like it was pretty useless stuff...nothing was really catching her eye or anything like that.

" Hmm...yeah. Though this is kinda cute." Belinda let out as she would take up a small little pikachu figure from the cart and look at Gail. " I think I might want it."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Belinda picked out a figurine of that yellow mouse that seemed to show up everywhere. Pick-chew, or something like that. "Pretty cute!" Gail had to agree. She saw a few other figurines of the colourful creatures, picking out a monkey that appeared to be on fire.

There were a few other figurines on the cart, more characters that Gail couldn't recognize. "See anything else ya like?" None of the larger stuff was really all that appealing to her, not like she - or Cecilia for that matter - would have much use for a crappy sword.

Last edited by TheWamts on Thu May 19, 2016 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 19, 2016 3:56 am

"Hmm..." Belinda let out as she would soon enough shrug her shoulders, she'd move up and pay for the little Pikachu figure before turning back to Gail and then letting out a soft sigh. " Ah no not really, but if you're up for it we can keep looking. Maybe I can try and find her some clothes or something ?" Belinda let out a little nervous laugh...kinda feeling as if she was perhaps being a bit of a bother towards Gail with all this.

She didn't want to be a bother or annoy Gail, cause unlike many people here in AFW, Belinda kinda genuinely liked Gail and wanted to be friends with the girl. So far she had met a lot of people who either wanted to mess with her, mess with Cecilia or were just straight up rude...so Gail was a refreshing person here in AFW.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next