by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shop till you drop

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shop till you drop - Page 7 Empty Re: Shop till you drop

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am

Gail ordered the Guiness mostly because of the setting, Irish booze for Irish bars right? Too bad that it tasted like swamp water, but she could bear with it. "Yeah, but I can grab Asahi from a vending machine whenever, I figured I should get something different since we're here." Gail shrugged, taking another sip of the gross black concoction, shivering on her seat.

"My mistake, clearly." She eyed Belinda's drink.

Shop till you drop - Page 7 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 7 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 7 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 7 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 7 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 am

Belinda would notice Gail eying her drink like that and would release a soft sight, before moving to grab a hold of Gail's glass of Guinness and then attempt to pull her own glass forward, switching them out and giving Gail the lighter drink. She'd give Gail a light smile and then take a sip out of the dark beverage.

" That should ease things a bit more for you, right ?" Belinda would throw a wink towards Gail as soon enough the waiter came out towards the pair with their food.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:03 am

Belinda got the unspoken request, swapping their glasses. "Heh, thanks..." The slightly less black drink was still pretty bitter, but comparatively nicer. "Seems like my debts are racking up fast."

The waited came back a second time, placing a steaming bowl of brown chunks in front of Gail and a large cut of potatoes and meat smothered in way too much gravy for Belinda.

Despite the... rustic look to the large portions, the taste test revealed that at least the kitchen was competent. "And I was supposed to be watching my diet... Just this once should be fine, I guess..."

Shop till you drop - Page 7 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 7 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 7 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 7 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 7 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:29 pm

" It's quite alright Gail, I don't mind the bitter stuff." Belinda let out as she would take a sip of the dark beverage. It was without a doubt bitter, though it was something that Belinda could handle rather well. She also didn't want Gail to have to suffer just from a poor choice of beverage.

When their food finally came the Swede would look over at her friend and smile. " Haha, if you're worried about your figure you should just come and train with me. It should keep you in shape no matter what you eat. As long as she keep working out that is." The Swede spoke out as she would then take a taste of her Shepard's pie. Smiling a bit as the food was actually quite tasty and the wonderful flavor was filling her mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:51 am

She talked between bites of the beef stew. Hopefully it was beef, at least. "Oi, rude. But thanks for the offer. Bleh, salty. I guess that could work... I'll see if I can fit it into my suuuuuper busy schedule, anyways." Training with a friend like Belinda couldn't hurt. Plus that'd give her an excuse to hang out with her some mor- What the fuck am I thinking about?

"... you gotta a boyfriend yet?" Gail said without looking up from her bowl.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:22 am

Belinda would smirk as she heard Gail's friendly little banterish talk, as they talked a slight bit about maybe training together. The blond would giggle out a bit as she listened on and then would shrug her shoulders." Well, you've got my number right ? " She let out as she'd take a few forkfulls of her food.

Though when Gail asked that question she was forced to cough out a bit, being fairly surprised at the question...she brought her hand up to smack it against her chest a bit to try and clear her airways of whatever food got pulled down into the wrong pipe. " Ah..uuh! I mean...I guess you could call it something like that...hmmm."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:17 am

That got Belinda a bit flustered, even choking a little. Well, it should, that was kinda the idea. But she'd seen the Swede so rarely surprised (or rather, she'd seen the Swede so rarely) that Gail was a bit surprised herself.

"Whoa, careful now, don't want you dying in a pub! "Something like that"...? I'm gonna need a few more details than that, ya know."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Belinda would roll her eyes a bit as Gail asked her for more details. " Well...I have a girlfriend, though they prefere not to be associated with a wrestler in public." The Swede let out as she would lean over and look on at Gail.

" How about you ? Are you involved with anyone Gail ?" The Swede asked as she would try and compose herself and throw a friendly smile right back towards her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:34 am

"Yeah? I guess that makes sense, it'd be pretty hard to keep anything private if they ever got close to the spotlight..." Gail shrugged. Seems kinda stupid to want to date a wrestler in the first place in that case... Gail was at least tactful enough to keep that part to herself, as she took another spoonful of the hearty broth.

When Belinda turned the question back at her, the brunette didn't fluster nearly as much. "Eh, me? Well, not really, I like keeping my options open. I'm pretty popular around Tension, eheh~"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:07 am

Belinda would take a sip of her drink which was formerly Gail's drink and following which she went back to take a few bites of out her shepard's pie, which if she might add was delicious. She looked on at Gail as she talked about how she was popular in tension, and would let out a light giggle.

" Oh ? Among men and women I bet." Belinda teased as she'd shoot a little grin towards her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next