by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shop till you drop

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shop till you drop - Page 5 Empty Re: Shop till you drop

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:10 am

"No? Eh, yeah, they sorta don't suit you. For Cecilia then...?" Gail mentally pictured a bigger, more arrogant Belinda, wearing a biker style outfit. yeah, that makes a lot more sense.

"Hmm, I guess it'd just about fit her, too. And it goes with her image of queen bitch. I'd pick a darker colour, but it's a pretty good call." Gail was sounding jealous again, but Belinda's pick was pretty good overall.

Shop till you drop - Page 5 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 5 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 5 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 5 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 5 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Belinda looked on at Gail as her friend seemed to be measuring her up a bit, perhaps seeing if it would work on Cecilia using her eyes to measure. Belinda waited for a little bit until Gail began to speak...Belinda was forced to let out a light sigh, she wasn't exactly a strong supporter of Cecilia's attitude though it did bother her a bit when people spoke ill of her...even if Gail didn't mean it in that manner.

" Hmm, alright!" Belinda shook it off and turned to pick out a darker colored jacket from the rack, a more dark brown hue before turning around to Gail again. " This better ? ~" She'd ask with her friendly smile plastered on her face as she'd step up towards Gail.

Soon after she would start making her way towards the cash register. " Did you find anything you like ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:24 am

"Yeah, much better." Gail nodded, the second pick was much more in line with Gail's mental image of Cecilia being a loud brash biker-chick type.

She followed her to the checkout desk, holding up the small pile of clothes she'd picked out. Pretty much all of them were the sameish shade of off-purple. "Yeah, just a few things... hard to find stuff that's my color, but not bad for just one store, I think."

Shop till you drop - Page 5 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 5 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 5 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 5 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 5 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:29 am

Belinda stepped up to the checkout desk with her jacket and the cute black top she had picked out from earlier. Once Gail stepped up with her small pile of clothes Belinda would snag them and ask the cashier to put them on her.

Quickly paying for the assorted gods as she'd then turn around to Gail and flash a friendly little smile towards her friend. "You do seem to have a certain love for purple, don't you ?" Belinda let out with a light giggle following her words.

Feeling rather proud of herself from being able to even the score between them after Gail had paid for her cute little pikachu figure.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:29 am

Gail was distracted with Beliunda's comment for a second, and the cashier had already rung up Belinda's card before she could stop it. "Maybe I do like the col... whoa, what do you think you're doing, 'linda?!" Belinda had paid back her tiny debt roughly thirty times over with that.

Exiting the store with a frustrated smile, Gail would glare at Belinda, with an "annoyed" expression. "You better watch out, cuz I'm gonna make me pay for that!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:27 pm

" Whaaat ? if you aren't quick enough you're gonna lose out on paying for stuff ~" Belinda let out with a little chuckle following her words as she had just paid for Gail's clothes and her own, as the girl behind the cash register started to put their clothes into bags, Belinda specified in her weak as hell Japanese which would go in what bag.

Once they exited the store with their goods in hand, Belinda would let out a light giggle as Gail seemed fairly frustrated at the fact that Belinda had paid for her clothes and was looking for some sort of payback for it. " Well~ where would you like to go next ? It's still some time away before this place closes, and the bars open...that's if...you know, you wanna go to one ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:33 pm

"Hhhmmph!" Gail frowned a bit, but ultimately, it just meant that she'd have to work that much harder to even the debt. "What, you wanna get drinks for lunch? Ehh... ah, what the hell, it's the weekend." Gail shrugged. She wasn't exactly a lightweight, but it was rare to be going hard so early.

Gotta be exceptions for everything, no?

"Alright, but if you try and steal the bill this time, I'm gonna kick your ass!" Kinda a weird way of returning the favour for paying for someone else.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:01 am

" Ah ? ...I didn't mean right now..." Belinda let out as she frowned a little bit, she kinda meant later in the evening after the store had closed and everything. " though...I guess we can go to a pub or something and eat ? " Belinda let out as she would tilt her head to the side and follow after Gail.

Though the comment about her getting her ass kicked if she paid the bill this time was something that caused Belinda to let out a light laugh. " Remember who won our match ?" Belinda teased as she would nudge Gail's shoulder lightly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:30 am

"Well, nothing wrong with drinking twice in one day, either." Gail smiled. "Hmm, that sounds good, but first we gotta find a pub..." Pub food back home was usually the greasy garbage she avoided like the plague, but maybe the Japanese had a different take on it.

"Hey, careful about what you're saying, 'linda... otherwise I'll have ta give you a double ass whooping!" Gail smirked, grabbing the small blonde's hips and lifting her up off the ground a little bit.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:50 am

Belinda was soon enough lifted up by her friend, by her hips no less, her feet slightly leaving the floor as she kicked lightly with those legs. " H-hey! Okay. Put me down Gaaail!" Belinda let out in a friendly and cheerful manner as she would bring a hand up to her shoulders.

When/if she was let down the blond would quickly turn her head and let out a very fake " Hmph!" sound, following which she would turn to her friend and stick her tongue out at her. " We'll see who gives whom an ass whooping ~" She teased before backing away and start to skip off to try and find a bar.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next