Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shop till you drop

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shop till you drop - Page 2 Empty Re: Shop till you drop

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:19 am

Gail smiled a little, seeing Belinda's cute face pinken up. "Oh yeah? Guess I got mixed up... Not a lot of pronounceable names here, so I just figured... Must kinda suck though, having a sister like that. Puts a lot of expectation on you, doesn't it?" Not like she could relate. Well, she did have a sister, and Lia was technically in the league... and Lia actually did have a better record than her, at least when she'd last checked.

Gail frowned a little, preferring not to continue that line of thought. Belinda fired off a joke, and Gail would respond in kind. "You think I'd let you pay for me twice? I'm a Canadian... You know how I am with my good manners and politeness."

Shop till you drop - Page 2 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 2 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 2 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 2 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 2 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:35 pm

The young Swede couldn't really say she wasn't jealous of her sister...far from it, part of what drove her was that jealousy and the desire to get approval from her sister that she was doing well. Though Cecilia had alway been rather oblivious when it came to those sort of things. Still that was exactly why her Avalanche win had been such a great night, cause her sister did praise her.

"Hmm...of course it does, but all you've got to do is try your best to live up to it. " Belinda spoke out in a bit of a ponderous tone, she didn't even know if she herself agreed with those words, but she was the kind of girl who'd always try and do her best no matter what.

Though the little bit for them on who was gonna pay for lunch had gotten interesting. Belinda couldn't help but throw out a friendly tease to Gail and a light wink of her eye. " Maybe you'll have to wrestle me down then ~" Belinda joked as she took another piece of her cake and ate it. Letting out a soft hum from how delicious it was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:02 pm

"Oh, issat how you're gonna be working off those calories? Good idea, but it's not much exercise when you just get knocked out." Gail smirked. She was joking of course, she knew Belinda was a lot tougher than that.

Actually, she kinda did wonder how'd she handle her... she'd lost last time of course, but she'd gotten better... right? Well, today wasn't the day to be testing that out, unless they wanted a date with a few security guards.

Seeing Belinda grab another piece of her cheesecake, Gail would stab at it on the way to Belinda's mouth and take it! "Sweet~"

Shop till you drop - Page 2 SAdcZrMShop till you drop - Page 2 MVRLLQmShop till you drop - Page 2 I82ome3Shop till you drop - Page 2 UAjmKPCShop till you drop - Page 2 MAai8oKShop till you drop - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:34 am

" Oh course! You'll be a good workout session Gail ~" Belinda let out being sort of truthful while their first match hadn't been her most challenging it was a good one and a fun one that she wouldn't mind having a sequel to. " We'll see who knocks out who though, I'm not planning on going down." Belinda let out jokingly to her friend.

Belinda did kind of want the best for Gail though, she did want the girl to be able to match up to anyone in fact, she usually wanted her friends to do as well as she thought they could do, and in Belinda's mind the problem with Gail was...effort maybe ? Not that she thought Gail was bad, just maybe...lazy ? Aaah, bad don't think bad thoughts about your friends. Bad Belinda.

"Aaah?!" Belinda let out in surprise as she was distracted by her mind running around like a crazy train before she knew it her cheese cake piece had been snatched from her..." H-hey! Do you want me to wrestle you down here and now ?!" Belinda let out a grumpy and very cute sounding complaint as she'd look at Gail's cheesecake on the plate...attempting to quickly grab the plate and slide it over towards herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:41 am

"You're welcome to try it... but it's not gonna end like you think~" Gail's smirk turned into pretend shock when Belinda went and snatched her entire plate!

"Hey! Why you..." Gail tried to snatch it back, but was a bit too slow on the draw. "Hmph! You want both of 'em for yourself? You're so greedy!"

Gail crossed her arms, pretending to sulk.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Hearing Gail's words after she had managed to snatch the cake from her friend, Belinda would respond with a wide smile on her face before cutting off a third of what was left of that cake and slipping it up over onto her plate.

She'd then give Gail a light grin before shaking her head. " You can have this back~ Also be careful what you wish for, I might just try it and see how it will all end~~ " Belinda teased before she'd take the final few pieces of her cake and eat it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Gail had barely bitten into her own cake, and now Belinda had gone and taken half of it! "Hmm... thanks..." She said unhappily. "Well, stealing my cake is practically a declaration of war, so... you better watch yourself." Gail tried to put on a serious expression, but broke into a laugh.

She'd go through the remnants of her cake a little faster, lest Belinda escalate it further. "Mmm~ Well, since you did pay... I guess I can forgive this one time... So where you planning on going next?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 02, 2016 10:07 am

" Let me sign the papers and we can make it an official little war~" The blond said with a cute smile followed by an adorable little giggle. " I'll take you on anytime any place!" Belinda put forward as she'd give Gail a cute little wink of her eye. Before she herself much like Gail burst out into laughter.

Belinda would eat up her cake, and take a big piece of of the part she had stolen from Gail and then offer the rest back to the girl. " Of course I wouldn't take the whole thing ~ Wouldn't want to feel the wrath of Gail ~" Belinda joked as she'd then move up to her feet and look on at Gail..." Hmm, good question...I could use a gift for my sis, wanna help me look ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon May 02, 2016 11:24 am

"Damn right ya don't! Countries have been wiped off the map for less than that." Gail accepted the peace offering of half of half of her slice of cake.

"For her? What could she possibly want, another shelf to hold her belts and trophies?" There was a distinct bitterness in her voice that she couldn't quite hide. Gail didn't actually know Cecilia, but she didn't need to know Cecilia to be jealous of her success.

Last edited by TheWamts on Mon May 02, 2016 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 02, 2016 11:41 am

Belinda couldn't help but notice that jealousy in Gail's voice and tone, hell probably half the people in the bakery couldn't help but notice it. Though it was something Belinda was familiar with, she herself was quite jealous of her sister at many points in her life.

The blond cutie though would move forward and give Gail a light pat on her shoulder as if she understood the girl and then just brush off the words she said. " Well I am not to fond of the gift I got her for her birthday, so I figured I'd get her something better...was thinking weights or something...maybe some training stuff."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next