Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bare, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:29 pm

"Haahh... haaa..." Sig breathed in and out after Amy pulled away, although she'd moan almost immediately as she felt the other blonde licking her cheek and squeezing her smaller breasts. "Aahh... mmhh..."

Like this she was weakened even further by the sensual tactics that followed up the beating she had before. Those who watched her previous matches probably wouldn't really find it hard to bring her under control, but Amy had a huge advantage of facing her after she was worn down by Chelsea first as it was.

Sig would attempt to push the bigger girl, but her effort was pretty much half hearted as it was due to her current state. Regardless of how often she had it, being groped and teased never got old and her body never failed to react to such tactics every time.

"Nnghh..."

Back to top Go down

SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Chelsea's cheeks turned red a bit at the sight, even if she knew it was for the sake of a match she didn't like Amy doing those kinds of things, she knew it made no sense to be jealous of. Agirl getting groped but she couldn't she's the stupid feeling.

Amy got more intense with her tactics, her licking turning to small kisses that she planted Down her check and neck while she brought her hand down and started to get under her bra to continue her work on Sig's chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:41 pm

"Iyaahh...!" Sig moaned and writhed under Amy as the girl became bolder with her actions, plating kisses on her blushing cheek while her hand now slipped under her bikini top to tease her breast directly.

Her effort to try pushing the bigger blonde off her was getting weaker. She always liked it when a bigger, dominant girl was having her way with her after all, so it wasn't really a surprise that Amy was turning her putty here. Sig would try to renew her effort every now and then but it didn't really look like it'd produce a result for her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Amy was having her fun with the blonde, who was barely putting anything resembling a fight at that point, instead just squirming under her and whimpering. Suddenly Amy pulled up and drive another fist into Sig's unspespecting belly to keep her on the ground.

"Cant have you enjoying yourself too much. Hey Chelsea you want a a turn again? Amy offered and Chelsea extended her hand with a smirk as Amy grabbed Sig by her foot and dragged her over to the their corner and tagged Chelsea in.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:52 pm

"Augh...!" Sig cried as Amy suddenly punched her in the midsection. "Ooughh... w-wha..."

The girl's words made her blush deeper for a bit, but then Amy would start dragging her towards the corner where her friend was. Sig would attempt to squirm and kick her legs out, not really wanting to get double teamed so soon. Well, she wouldn't really mind actually, but showing a bit more of a fight wouldn't really hurt either as far as she's concerned.

"L-let go of me!" she protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:58 pm

"Hold her legs down. I have an idea." Chelsea said and Amy obeyed going down to her knees and holding down on Sig's leg so she could escape while Chelsea got on the top rope. From there Chelsea would jump and perform a body splash to take the wind out of Sig further before she got control of her again.

Amy would let go as Chelsea came down and get on the corner to await her next to at her. Chelsea wasted no time repositioning herself so she was on Sig's waist and  pushed her arms above her head to pin her, both of them at eye level and their breasts were against each other. "Now let's see decide what to do next."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Despite her effort, Sig could do little as Amy kept her in her firm hold, and it wasn't long before another strike from Chelsea landed on her, knocking the wind out of her again. Lying sprawled and panting once more, Sig could only watch as the redhead secured her arms above her head, while lining up their bodies against each other.

"Y-you could release me...?" she bargained cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Chelsea smirked at the little suggestion. "I could but what would that accomplish? From what I saw you seem to like it down here." Chelsea mocked her foe as she began to shake her body against Sig's to tease her further. "Am I wrong?"

Chelsea would add to it and bring her lips down on Sig's to give the blonde a kiss, trying to dominate her on all fronts.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:17 pm

"Nnnhh... y-you're... oohh..." Sig half heartedly tried to deny Chelsea's accusation, but of course her body was more honest, moaning the moment she felt the redhead's figure rubbed against hers.

It wasn't too long before she was pinned and kissed dominantly by Chelsea, and Sig, despite not really resisting the girl's tongue from having her way, would still try to buck herself off a few times at the very least. Her intention was to somehow disrupt the girl's balance before twisting herself to the side as well in an attempt to throw the girl off her.

"Mmmhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Chelsea explored Sig's mouth as she kissed the blonde to get her more arouse. Her nodding grinding against hers as she did so as she attempted to show off total control over the blonde, the taxing efforts of their tag-team keeping her from putting up enough of a fit.

Still Sig resisted her efforts and bucked her hips, sending her to the side and knocking her off balance a bit. She broke the kiss and rolled away before getting to her fee to again. "Oh you want to have another work over?" Chelsea said as she prepared for Sig's next move.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next