by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 7 Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 10:23 pm

"W-whaa...?" Tsubame blurted in confusion, barely believing what she just heard.

The woman had tried to make her submit earlier only to refuse when she finally did so? She had to admit she kinda forgot the rules, but it's not like there's anything that could stop Teresita from having her way to her at the moment... She doubted that a ref could do squat to someone as big as her opponent!

Tsubame was left in a dilemma now. On one side, she clearly couldn't do anything to stop Teresita when the woman could easily smother her to unconsciousness or do pretty much whatever she wanted. On the other side, if the giantess wasn't going to accept her submission, she'd pretty much unable to do anything but to be the woman's plaything until she was satisfied! Now that did sound kinda hot, but it would definitely not sitting out well with her fighter side...

"C-come on... I-I s-submit...? W-what d-do you w-want..."

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 7 Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Alexandra Sun May 15, 2016 10:38 pm

"I do not accept your submission," Teresita explained again, staring down at Tsubame. She started to sit up, pushing herself upwards until she was mounting Tsubame's stomach, her plump ass pushing down against the smaller girl's midsection. "The rules of the match are accepted submission, beloved, and I do not accept..."

As she spoke, a smirk began to dance across the Brazilian's face, as she reached behind herself with one arm, letting her fingertips gently brush against one of Tsubame's thighs. "As for what I want, beloved...? I want you to be a good girl and obey me the first time I told you to submit. But...ahh...you refused to listen, didn't you?" Her fingers moved closer to Tsubame's leg, giving her thigh a gentle squeeze. "So now we are here, and now I will be making an example of you. I want every woman in the company to know who I am and what I can do, and to know what happens if someone refuses to listen. It's unfortunate for you that you will have to be my victim, but...mm. I think you will enjoy yourself, beloved.

Her hand slipped lower as she spoke, sliding between Tsubame's legs, moving towards her crotch. She reached towards it, extending a single finger towards the brunette's warm, moist sex, ever-so-slowly dragging it across her lips.

"But most of all, beloved?" She continued, her voice staying soft, and almost gentle. "Most of all, I want to hear you scream..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 10:45 pm

"W-wha...?! B-but t-that's...!" Tsubame protested as Teresita made her intent clear to her, squirming helplessly in panic until she felt the woman's hand brushed and squeezed her thigh. "Nngghh..."

As if there's a wrestler in this league that would submit just because her opponent ask her to in the early stage of the match! It didn't make sense for Tsubame, but of course, Teresita was the one being in charge now. Plus, the rule of the match was something that could easily be taken advantage of. It might not be too far from the truth to say that Teresita might not have planned to accept her submission even if she did it the first time she was asked!

"Aahn...!" the brunette moaned as she felt a single finger of Teresita brushing her folds, her body felt a jolt that made her twitched under the woman. "W-wha... y-youu... nnhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 23, 2016 4:38 am

Teresita closed her eyes, letting her finger continue it's work as she spoke to the girl. Up and down it slid, a single finger rubbing and stroking at the girl's pussy, working it's way one direction, and then back into the other, trying to get a bigger rise out of the girl.

"Now, beloved...I do want you to scream, and I do want you to enjoy yourself, but...I have a rule for you, and I do hope you obey me." She cooed, relaxing as she ever-so-gently stroked at Tsubame's sex. "No matter what happens, no matter what I do, you are not allowed to orgasm, beloved." She went quiet, focusing on her work as she let her words sink in, finally speaking up against a few seconds later.

"Do you understand me...? I'm going to push you to your limit, but under no circumstances are you allowed to release. You need to have control, beloved, otherwise I won't get to have much fun with you." She opened one eye, looking down at Tsubame with a smile. "And don't even think of disobeying me. I think you're smart enough to know why that wouldn't be a good idea..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 6:46 am

The stimulation was light at first, but it kept piling up slowly, turning Tsubame all hot and bothered under Teresita. She moaned and writhed, her submissive side starting to take over as her consciousness starting to accept the reality of how far superior the giantess was. Then Tsubame heard what the woman said about her not being allowed to cum unless she was permitted to, which sending shivers through her body.

"T-that's... aahhnn... Y-yes..! Yes...!" she gave Teresita a quick nod, each stroke on her dampening pussy turning her more obedient as it was. "Oohhh g-gawd..."

Meanwhile, her arousal kept building up, but Tsubame hadn't fully realized yet just how much control she really had over her body now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Teresita's smile widened, as Tsubame nodded up at her, agreeing with her orders. She had her now, and the Brazilian knew it. She had broken through Tsubame's defenses, and the girl was all her's now.

It was time to push her even further.

Teresita let her fingers stroke at the brunette's moist sex for only a moment more, giving them one more loving touch. Then, without missing a single beat, she extended her middle and index fingers outwards, letting them begin pushing past Tsubame's inner folds, slowly forcing them into the girl. They slid into her, driving themselves deep into Tsubame's pussy, then started to slide back out again, then back in again, the Brazilian beginning to finger fuck the smaller woman, watching her closely to gauge her reaction.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 5:06 pm

"Aahhnn..." Tsubame let out a rather drawn moan as Teresita's fingers slowly slipped into her wet sex, her body wriggling along the movement of the invading digits.

The woman was moving her fingers ever so slowly in and out, pushing her arousal in a way that drove her crazy as well. The brunette wanted to hump those digits herself, but if she did so, then she wouldn't be able to contain herself, which most likely wouldn't end too well for her. In the end all she could was to endure Teresita's sexual torment while moaning and writhing under the giantess until she was granted a release.

"Ooohh... ooohhh... h-haaaa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:27 pm

"There we go," Teresita whispered, keeping her fingers moving steadily as she continued her slow treatment of the smaller girl. "Nice and easy, beloved. You're doing fine. Now, let's turn things up a little bit, shall we?"

She kept her fingers moving, thrusting them in and out, harder and harder as the seconds rolled by. She wasn't easing up, not at all, but rather getting harder and quicker with each thrust of her long fingers. As the same time, she began to squirm atop the girl, adjusting her position so that she could lean in close, letting one of her massive, heavy tits hang directly in front of Tsubame's face, her diamond-hard nipple hovering near the girl's lips.

"Can you guess what I want you to do, beloved...?" She asked quietly, looking down at the brunette. "Go ahead and take a guess. I think you're smart enough to figure it out..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Teresita started to step up on her fingering, and Tsubame's reaction became stronger as well in response. She squirmed some more under the woman, but there was no sign of her trying to fight back at this point. Resistance was no longer on her mind with the arousal building up inside her pinned body, and the stronger the stimulation was, the more docile the brunette became in the hand of the amazon.

Looking at Teresita with a meek expression, Tsubame then noticed the woman shifted herself, presenting her large breast in front of her face. Her cheeks blushed deep. She didn't need to be told to figure out what the woman one, of course.

Slowly, she leaned forward to latch her lips on the breast and nipple of Teresita. Once she had done that, then Tsubame would start suckling on the tit almost like a baby.

"Mmmm... mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7