by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 4 Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:59 am

It was a bit unusual that Teresita decided to put a bit of a halt in the match by dragging Tsubame somewhere, or so the brunette though. Even stranger was that she found herself being easily tugged along by the giantess without really offering any resistance. Not that Teresita would have too much of a problem containing her if she did so with her strength, but still.

A-a mirror...? she thought to herself as Teresita took her in front of a mirror. "What are you..."

The moment she watched the giantess seized her from behind and began to touch her again, though, she moaned and writhed within the woman's grasps. She tried resisting from looking at the mirror, but the temptation was growing stronger. The brunette already took a couple of peeks as it was, and each glance starting to turn into a stare...

"N-no no...! Ooohh...!"

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 4 Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:57 am

"Are you watching, beloved...?" Teresita asked, her hands still working ever-so-gently at Tsubame's chest, squeezing her breasts softly, almost lovingly as she whispered to the girl. "Do you see how your body moves...? How little control you have as I touch you, how I make you shake and shudder at my commander...?"

She kept one hand holding one of Tsubame's breasts, letting her massaging grow faster again, her fingertips pushing harder into the smaller girl's tit with each little squeeze she gave her. Her other hand released it's captive, however, and began to slide down the brunette's body. Her fingertips danced over the bare skin of Tsubame's stomach, trailing lightly over her exposed flesh, until her hand reached the girl's red underwear. She began to trace her index finger along the top edge of the piece of clothing, purposely teasing at Tsubame. Her intentions were clear but it was obvious she was dragging things out, trying to drive the smaller woman crazy with anticipation.

She dropped her voice even softer, whispering still to the younger girl. "Have you ever watched yourself like this before...? Are you curious to see how your body will betray you if I go even a little lower...?" With those words, she slid her hand even further down, over Tsubame's underwear and in-between her legs, letting her fingers trace gently over the girl's covered crotch. "I know I'm eager to see just how badly you break down, beloved. I can only hope you are, too."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:28 am

Tsubame could only resist on not looking at the mirror for so long. Teresita's voice was almost hypnotic, lulling her into keeping her gaze to their reflection, her body seemingly no longer under her own control. The more Teresita squeezed her breasts, the more putty she became in the woman's hands, quite literally, as if there was a hidden button there.

"N-nnnoouhhh... s-stop s-saying t-those t-thiinngggsss..." she moaned, trying to squirm free from the giantess' grasps to no avail. "L-lower... n-not t-theereee..." the brunette protested.

Teresita paid her whining no attention, though. After trailing her finger downwards in an agonizingly slow pace, she finally found Tsubame's crotch with her digit. The touch was light, fairly minimum, but she felt a surge inside her that made her shivered and gasped within the amazon's hold.

"Aahnn...! N-no... L-let me go..."

She could see through the mirror just how helpless she was in Teresita's hand as it was, and it's only turning her on even further...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:52 am

Teresita's touch was light, but only at first, and as she held Tsubame before the mirror, it began to grow harder. At first her fingers were simply stroking against the brunette's crotch, but soon the Brazilian's stroking shifted into a rub, Teresita firmly working at the girl's sex through her thin red underwear.

"Let you go...?" She asked softly, staring at her and Tsubame's reflections in the mirror, watching the girl's reactions close, watching the way her body moved and quivered against it's will. She fell silent, letting her fingers stroke at the girl for a few moments longer, as her other hand still continuing squeezing and kneading at her breast, refusing to relent in her attack on that area. "Why should I do that...? Tell me, beloved, why should I let you go when I have you trapped so well...?"

After a moment's thought, however, she had an idea, leaning closer to Tsubame's ear to whisper even quieter to her. "Mm...but, I think I can make you a deal, beloved~. I'll let you go, but only on one condition. Are you interested...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:19 am

Teresita's touch was growing firmer, which drove Tsubame wilder than she already was. At the moment she was simply a doll for the bigger girl, who's been pulling the strings at her will to control her. Even hearing the voice of Teresita was giving her shivers, as if she was talked to by a divine being. She refused to buy the idea, but at the moment, if anything was sure, it was that Teresita had her securely in her hold, and the girl wasn't even using her full force to do so!

"Nnnghh... j-just l-leet gggooo..." Tsubame found it's increasingly harder to think straight, let alone argue with her opponent as she kept teasing her.

Teresita then said something intriguing. A deal to let her go. Naturally, Tsubame was curious. She doubted that it's something that would benefit her, but maybe it's worth hearing considering she couldn't break free on her own...

"W-what do you waaanntt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:26 am

Tsubame was willing to listen to her. Good. As far as Teresita was concerned, that meant the girl was fully enraptured by her, just as she knew she would be.

"It's easy, beloved. Nothing too complicated for you~..." she whispered, letting her lower fingers slow back down again, her upper hand ceasing it's squeezing of the brunette's chest, simply holding her breast lightly in her fingers now. "I'm going to let you go, and, mmm~, when I do, you're going to strip down for me. Do you understand...?"

With her higher hand, she almost reluctantly began to pull away from Tsubame's breast, her fingers tugging briefly at the red fabric of the girl's top as she did so. "You will do that, won't you...? I'm ever-so-eager to see what you look like without these silly clothes in the way, beloved..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:38 am

"W-wha...?" Tsubame blurted, her cheeks blushed as she heard Teresita's demand. "S-strip..."

That didn't sound too unfair when she thought about it. There was only the two of them in this room, and in this kind of match, it'd be only a matter of time until clothes were taken off. Teresita could probably strip her here by herself considering she had Tsubame trapped, so it might worth trading her clothes for freedom.

"I-I guess that's not a bad deal..." she said meekly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:45 am

Perfect. Everything was proceeded exactly as Teresita had planned.

Her hand fully removed itself from the girl's breast, and her lower hand pulled away from in-between her legs. The Brazilian released Tsubame entirely, taking several steps backwards, away from her.

"Stay right there," she ordered, folding her arms over her own large, heavy breasts, staring past Tsubame towards the girl's reflection in the mirror again. "Strip down, but do not move from that spot, alright~?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:57 am

Tsubame somehow felt that she was left wanting more when Teresita's hands moved away from her breasts and crotch. They had a deal, though, and it was her than demanded that the girl let her go. If only this wasn't a match...

She looked at her reflection on the mirror in front of her. She kinda looked a bit messy already, which embarrassed her considering she had done very little to Teresita. The woman forbid her to move, but she'd turn around so she'd face the amazon instead of looking at herself stripping down while being watched.

A little reluctantly, Tsubame took off her top and bottom and tossed them aside, looking not too comfortable at the sight of the still clothed Teresita while she's on her birthday suit. It kinda emphasized her inferiority to the bigger woman, which made her filled with shame, and yet she couldn't help but to feel a little turned on as well... It must have been because of Teresita teasing her before, right...?

"T-there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:23 am

"Better..." came Teresita's response, as Tsubame stripped down, removing her clothing and ending up in the nude. She licked her lips slowly, staring at the brunette with a new found hunger, thoughts of everything she wanted to do to the girl dancing through her mind.

She took a quick breath, and calmed herself. There would be time for that. She needed to be patient, for now.

She stepped forward, one step, and then another, pushing her bigger body into Tsubame's, trying to back her up against the mirror, trying to pin the girl between herself and the smooth surface. She pressed close against the smaller woman, slightly arching her back forwards to push her heavy breasts harder against her, as she leaned down, whispering to Tsubame once again.

"Good girl. I'm glad to see you can follow my orders, beloved..."

She purred softly into the brunette's ear, then with a smile stepped away from her again. Without another word, she reached up and behind herself, unhooking her own lacy black bra, starting to remove it from herself. Her big, heavy breasts spilled forwards as they were freed, the Brazilian's nipples already looking quite hard, and stiff, and soon she dropped her bra, reaching down to remove her panties next.

She was eager to really get things going, and the sooner she could go body-to-body with Tsubame, without any of her silly clothes in the way, the better!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next