by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 3 Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:31 am

Teresita wasn't really bothered with her squeezing, which was somewhat expected from a girl of her size. It still frustrated Tsubame, though, as it felt like she's facing a real divine being who she couldn't harm in any way. The thought itself was a slight turn on for her submissive side, but her fighter side wasn't ready to give up yet, even when her arms were pinned by her opponent.

"N-no way... J-just get h-haaahh...?!" her words were cut as she felt the large breasts of Teresita pressed more and more against her smaller breasts, even starting to grind them together. "Aahh...! S-stop t-that...! Nnnghh...!" the brunette protested, squirming from the grinding.

Her legs were loosening around Teresita not really because she surrendered to the girl, but more of her body getting distracted and weakened from the breasts mashing. Their breasts were still partly covered, but she could feel the orbs of the giantess turning her wild. It wasn't too long before she reluctantly released her legs from Teresita's midsection.

"G-guh... g-get off... g-get... h-haa..."

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 3 Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:45 am

"Good girl," Teresita whispered as Tsubame's legs fell away from her, her body still moving against the brunette's, her breasts still grinding and rubbing all over Tsubame's own, and her hands still gripping at her wrists. "But...ah, beloved~. I will not be getting off. In fact, I do believe the only one that will be getting off right now is you~..." Her voice sounded teasing, but the giantess was quite serious. She wasn't going to give Tsubame any sort of mercy or relief from her relentless sensual assault, not until she decided she was done with her.

She blew onto Tsubame's ear, then pulled away, ever-so-slowly lifting her chest from the brunette's as she started to push herself up into a sitting position on the girl's stomach. Her heavy breasts swayed slowly from one side to the other as she rose, her nipples quite firm and quite obvious, poking through the thin material of her lacy bra. There was a noticeable warmth between her legs as well, and it was obvious that the giantess was quite turned on from her own actions.

As she sat up, she reached down, laying a hand one each of Tsubame's breasts, then giving each one a long, slow squeeze between her fingers. "Look at you, beloved," she whispered down at the girl, kneading her tit-flesh gently in her hands. "You can't handle me, can you...? You are confronted with divinity, and you truly have no idea what to do..." She stared at Tsubame, licking her lips for a moment as she began to squeeze quicker at her chest, her fingertips digging into her breasts as she massaged them. "Perhaps it would be wise for you to surrender now, before things get too rough for you...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:57 am

"W-wha... " Tsubame felt like her face was burning as she heard what Teresita said, her breathing already getting a bit heavier from the breasts grinding.

The blowing on her ear made her twitch cutely, and she gasped the moment the giantess' tits were lifted off her chest. As Teresita seated herself on her stomach, Tsubame could feel a bit of warmth between the bigger girl's legs, and she could only look at her with a mixture of expressions. Disbelief, frustration, and a little of submissiveness as well. She felt so helpless against Teresita, and that was turning her on as well somehow...

"Ahhn...!" the brunette moaned as her breasts were seized and squeezed by the giantess, her body wriggled under Teresita from the sensation. "N-no... g-get off me already...!" she insisted, her legs kicking air in frustration, her head shaking from left to right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 am

Teresita squeezed a little harder at Tsubame's chest, tilting her head at the girl, adopting an expression of mock curiosity. "What was that, beloved...? You said to get you off...? Do not worry, I already planned on it~..."

She gave the brunette's breasts one more squeeze, then let her fingertips trail away from them, until only the ends of her index fingers were touching the girl's soft breasts. She dragged them over her skin, until they were touching the girl's nipples through the material of her red top. She began to rotate her index finger's tips in slow circles, teasing and rubbing at her nipples, massaging them gently with her touch in hopes of getting another reaction from the brunette.

"All it takes for me to end this, beloved, is for you to surrender," she reminded the girl, gazing down at her with her typical lustful, hungry expression. "All you have to do is submit to my divinity, and I can let you go."

She glanced back over her shoulder for a moment, towards Tsubame's kicking legs, then looked back down at her again. "Though, if you do not calm down, I may have to get rough," she warned, her voice growing a little harder. "And trust me, beloved. You couldn't handle me if I get rough~."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:24 am

"N-no, y-you get off...!" Tsubame whined as Teresita twisted her words, getting more and more frustrated with each passing seconds. "Ahhnn...! N-not the n-n-nippplesss...!!!" she cried as the fingers of the amazon were teasing her hardened bud through her outfit, causing her to squirm even more.

Calming down definitely wasn't the easiest task for the brunette when Teresita kept teasing her like this. She did stop kicking, but her body couldn't stop wriggling with her nipples under assault by the divine beauty on top of her. Her hands reached for Teresita's wrists, trying to pull the girl's hands off her breasts, but once again she found herself lacking the strength to do that. The more sensitive her breasts became, the more weakened she was, and her body was getting more and more turned on as well.

"I... I'm not... g-giving... mmmh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:11 am

Back and forth, back and forth, Teresita's fingertips moved, drawing tight little circles as she teased and rubbed at Tsubame's nipples. She was definitely enjoying the sight of the brunette squirming beneath her, weakening at her touch. She wondered, briefly, if she could get Tsubame off just by playing with her nipples. It sure seemed like it, but where would the fun in that be?

She slid her fingers off of Tsubame's nipples, instead placing her palms gently against each of her breasts. The Brazilian gave each one another squeeze again, every-so-gently, as she leaned down towards the brunette, her own large, heavy breasts gently swaying as she lowered herself towards her.

"Do you really want me to get off...?" She asked, smiling slyly at the girl, her fingertips just barely pushing into the flesh of Tsubame's tits. "Why don't you try asking nicely...? Go ahead, beloved~. Say 'please', and I will consider getting off of you..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 am

Tsubame felt so aroused just from Teresita teasing her nipples as it was. She was no longer able to think straight, although she wasn't that feeble yet to mindlessly obey the giantess' demand. Still, there was already part of her that wanted to beg Teresita to get off her as it was pretty frustrating for her to spend most of her times in the match under the girl's control.

All the confidence she had at the beginning was already evaporated into thin air, and yet she just didn't want to give up so soon. Either she just didn't want to believe how outclassed she was by Teresita, or... the brunette quickly shook her head to shut down the other possibility that appeared in her head.

She tried to buck herself, once, twice, before lying in resignation under the giantess with a rather exhausted expression. The building arousal inside her was also corroding her resistance without a doubt. She panted, staring at Teresita with a half pleading gaze, but still showing a hint of defiance.

"I-I'm not going to beg either..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:46 am

Teresita smiled at Tsubame's defiance. She had to admire the girl's resilience. Any lesser woman would have given up by now, but Tsubame was somehow managed to stay sort-of strong. It didn't matter to the Brazilian though. She knew she would break Tsubame eventually. It was only a manner of time.

She gave Tsubame's breasts one more soft squeeze before pulling her fingers away, then slowly sliding off of the girl. She actually slid off of the bed, to her feet, but without giving the brunette a chance to realize what was happening, she reached out to snatch her by the wrist again.

"Come on," she whispered, a sparkle in her eyes as she stared down at the girl, tugging on her arm to try and pull her off of the bed and onto her feet as well. "I'm going to show you something..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:14 am

Tsubame moaned as she felt her breasts being squeezed again, her resistance was surely corroding in an increasing pace as it was. She then felt the giantess slided off her, briefly, seemingly giving her an opening, only to seize her wrists and pulled her off the bed. She yelped, but Teresita didn't seem to follow it up with a hold or something yet...

"W-what..." she panted, her hands rested on her knees, somewhat finding herself a bit curious at what the woman would show her.

Well, maybe more than just a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 am

Teresita tugged on Tsubame's arm, forcing the brunette to follow her across the bedroom, off to one side of it. The Brazilian had a little secret, in that she had done her research on the room beforehand. She had spent a fair amount of time watching past matches in the room, and she had even snuck in earlier to inspect the place personally. She knew quite a bit about it, and she knew exactly how to use the room to further weaken Tsubame's surprisingly strong will.

She pulled her towards the side of the room, towards a closet door, and with her other hand she grabbed the knob, pulling the door open. On the inside of the closer door was a full sized mirror, which Teresita then pulled the brunette in front of.

Once Tsubame was standing there in front of it, the tall Brazilian slipped behind her, wrapping her arms around the girl from behind. Her hands slid upwards, gently cupping Tsubame's chest again, giving them yet another squeeze as she leaned down, whispering to the brunette, staring into the mirror at their reflection.

"I want you to watch, beloved," she said, her voice sound just as sultry and lustful as it had all night. "I want you to watch yourself as I touch you, as I make you moan, and as I make you shiver. I want you to watch yourself, as you slowly give in to my will~..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next