Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower Encounter

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shower Encounter - Page 4 Empty Re: Shower Encounter

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:36 am

Acting quick Kyoko succesfully turned their positions around and got on top of Da Xia looking down on her smugly as she finally had every advantage. "Hope your up for those punches, and whatever else I can think of" Kyoko said, her mind on the prize, getting to punch the losers belly and her as a servant for a set amount of time would do wonder for her attitude. It may not humble her but it sure as hell would shut her up.

She was cut off once again with Da Cia taking her hand and pushing her down on her, removing the space between them and mashing their breasts against each other, this diminished her advantage a bit but not by a margin she was worried about. "Thinks that gonna change anything?" Kyoko said as she started thrusting her body trying to outdo her opponents efforts and get her worked up so she could finish her off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:50 am

Although in her mind that holding Kyoko close to her was going to slow down her advantage, Da Xia quickly realized that Kyoko was in no mood of slowing down as their wet bodies continued to grind against one another. All of the rubbing of their breasts and sexes caused Da Xia to unintentionally moan out as her face turned red, the last thing she wanted to do was give Kyoko any indication that she could be winning in the duel of Da Xia's choice.

"Sh-shut up! When I get you as my slave, you're going to wish the world had no mirrors!" she shouted in retaliation as she attempted to roll the two of them over, she could feel her orgasm building up with Kyoko grinding down on her. She wanted to and needed to flip this on Kyoko and be the one grinding her into orgasmic oblivion and shut her up for good. If she was able to roll back on top, Da Xia would lift her hips up to attempt to drop a heavy thrust down onto Kyoko's sex before going back to her spirited grinding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:02 am

Kyoko was improving, when they faced of fun as the I me while she got Da worked up she was clearly far behind, here it was obvious she was just as excited up into Da's moan of pleasure brought a smirk to her face, she was actually winning this little encounter from what she could tell and it only motivated her to pick up the pace. "Your gonna have to get me to beg first, and I don't intend to anytime soon."

Da was getting fluster and Kyok was sure she had her until she felt her body trying to turn her over again. "I don't think so!" Kyoko said as she Da Xia pushed and succesfully toppled her, Kyoko wrapped her legs around her opponents while this made them stuck both on their sides, it prevent Da Xia from getting more ground.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:10 am

Da Xia's attempts to pull ahead of Kyoko was snuffed as they were now on both of them were now on their sides, neither of them having an advantage over the other. And now with the body legs wrapped around her legs, leaving a bit of frustration in Da Xia. "Stalling isn't going to help you!" Da Xia shouted as she quickly shifted her focus to add in grinding her breasts into Kyoko's, dragging it left and right against their opposites.

Her erect nipples clipped against Kyoko's every now and then causing Da Xia to bite the lower of her lip to prevent another embarrassing moan from escaping her lips. Thinking of every possible way she could take to over take Kyoko, Da Xia would raise a hand up and attempt to spank the plump rear of Kyoko. "Beg huh? That's what you'll be doing in this stall before I'm done with you!" she shouted, looking to take Kyoko to every single battlefield that she could think of to dominate and claim her as her servant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:27 am

"Im not stalling anything. I can kick your ass from here." Kyoko declared she tried to meetDa Xia on every battlefield presented to her, she wasn't about to give up anything to this spoiled brat. She happily began grinding her breasts in retaliation, showing her she wasn't afraid or hesitant to fight just as hard or dirty.

Kyoko let out a Yelp as Da Xia smacked her bottom, the sting made worse by the water pouring down on her still, her face turned red from embarrassment when she added this to her taunt about getting her to beg and Kyoko had enough. "Stop talking." Kyoko said before leaning in and making Da stop with another kiss to make the full frontal fight complete.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:42 am

Hearing the yelp come out of Kyoko's mouth from her spank, Da Xia's lips curled into a victorious smile. She had gotten a satisfied reaction that made up for her embarrassing moan she let out earlier. But that alone was not enough to consider slowing down, Kyoko was still ferocious in the breast and sex grinding that Da Xia couldn't afford to weaken in any of them, grinding back as her sex was starting to leak out some of her juices, not that it was noticeable with the water raining down on them.

"What? Don't like my charming vo-!" Da Xia was about to retort before Kyoko's lips seized her's. It would only take but a second before Da Xia would start kissing forcibly back as her hand shot up from Kyoko's butt up to grab a hold of her long wet hair as she committed to the full frontal fight that they were having, baring herself into her opponent as she tried to force her tongue into Kyoko's mouth for an early attempt at dominance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:06 am

Kyoko could feel her mind getting muddled due to the pleasure she was experiencing and she could feel herself giving in but still she pressed on, grinding and kissing to the best of her abilities, which was slowing down but not so much that she was losing since she could fell Da Xia giving in as well.

Kyoko began rubbing her opponents back to help her efforts trying to ease up the girl and weaken her for the finish.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:22 am

Their duel was becoming a lot more intimate than Da Xia anticipated as she felt Kyoko's hands rubbing at her back. Her free leg that wasn't tied up by the legs of Kyoko would wrap around the hip of her opponent, draping itself over it and rubbing up and down as she continued to grind herself into Kyoko. Their mutual grinding was making a lot of lewd noises among the shower's as they continued to bare into each other.

Her orgasm was getting closer and closer, but she could feel that Kyoko was failing just as much as her, now it was a race to see who could push the other over the edge first in their heated embrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:31 am

The tends moans escaping their lips fit two lovers more two rivals out to humiliate the other. Kyoko was feeling very weak just like the last time she was this close to Da Xia, unlike last time she could feel her opponent was having it just as bad, with the water coming down on them as they fondled each other it was a wonder they hadn't given in already. Another moan escaped Kyoko's lips as she felt her opponents hands on her hips and rubbing them, she couldn't last much longer but she needed to keep going.

She began working her opponents body faster then usual hoping the quickened pace would help finish her off but it also seems to be effecting her as well but if she could get Da to come before her it would all be worth the effort.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:35 am

The two dueling vixens refused to back down from one another, despite how both of them were on the climaxing point of their duel. Da Xia's moans became hot and raspy between her lewd kissing with Kyoko, her face was hot as if she had a fever with her head swirling around with dirty thoughts and feelings. Hate and passion mixed into one within the Chinese Bully's head as she was lusting for a release on one hand, but the other hand was pushing for victory and shoving the humiliation down on Kyoko.

With her sex leaking out her juices, the situation was dire and Da Xia never worked well under pressure. She always made rash decisions that either made or broke her chances and this was no different. Focusing on the battle down below where everything mattered the most was, she would pull her hips back and attempted to ram it into it's opposite, looking to force Kyoko to cum first with such an attack.

However, it placed her in the same danger as she let loose a loud cry of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next