Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower Encounter

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Shower Encounter - Page 13 Empty Re: Shower Encounter

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:14 am

Kyoko felt herself losing more and more of her feeble reistance as Da continued thrusting into her. Like she expected her begging didnt mean a damn thing to the sadistic bitch as she happyly rucked her one last time befkre climaxing at the pinnacle of her victory. And like the loser she was she had followed suit to her mistress's orders.

"Nggauuuuggh!" She screamed as she began adding her own juices to the mix with Da Xia's. Finally she relaxed on the floor, the only thing she could do was stay awake and keep from crying her eyes out in front of the Chinese bully.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:37 am

Panting and gasping for air, Da Xia was beginning to realize how much effort this fight took out of her with the adrenaline wearing off and pain start shooting through all of her body. Her stomach being a main focal point of pain as she coughed out a few times. "Ha....ha.....now then....time to take you home...." she gasped out as she pushed herself off of Kyoko and crawled towards her locker that was nearby.

Using the metal door as a foundation, she managed to get back to her feet very unsteadily before opening the door and grabbing out a towel. Tossing it to Kyoko she gave her a victorious and self pleasing grin, "Clean yourself up....you look disgusting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:46 am

She wanted to pass out but knowing who this evil wman was that would just set her off, or leave her free to do more things to her, neither which was a greater alternative. When Da Xia spoke up again after alot of breathing and resting Kyoko sirpised herslef by quickly speaking up. "Yes maam." How quickly she fell in line once she felt broken, it was enough to make staring up or at Da too much to bear.

Once she was thrown a towel and nothing else she wondered how Da planned to accomdate for the rest of her clothes or if she was expected to wear it. Still she slowy began to wipe herself down as she looked up at her..mistress. "What....what are you going to do to me?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:06 am

Leaning against the lockers, enjoying the cold steel cooling off her heated body, Da Xia was slowly getting her strength back as she looked to her new servant. The things that she was going to do to her, she was quite excited. Despite just making her submit in the most humiliating ways possible, Da Xia was nowhere near done with getting revenge on Kyoko for her win over her. Extremely petty in the eyes of many, Da Xia didn't care about what people thought about her, only what made her happy.

She really liked the tone that Kyoko was using to address her, causing her smile. It really tickled her fancy. "After you're done...cleaning up...I'm going to take you home. And really have some fun with you. Got it? So you better....pretty yourself up, because I deserve the best."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:16 am

Kyoko looked on as Da began speaking, very sadistcly and condescendingly towards her anout how there was more fun to come, Kyoko was sure the fun would hardly involve anythin interesting for her and Kyoko wanted to resist with everything she had, she wanted to get up and tell Da to go fuck herself and refuse.

"Y-yes ma'am, whatever you say...mistress Da Xia." She merely nodded and did her best to obey her commands. Refusal led to more pain and that was something she just couldnt take anymore.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13